It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not vaccinated? Not acceptable

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The evidence is overwhelming that declining vaccination rates are contributing to outbreaks of disease. Take just one example, measles. The World Health Organization reports outbreaks in countries where vaccination rates have gone down, including France (7,000 cases so far this year, more than in all of 2010), Belgium, Germany, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Macedonia and Turkey. There have already been 334 measles cases in England and Wales this year, compared with 33 all of last year. The U.S. has seen 118 cases as of mid-May, compared with 56 cases a year from 2001 to 2008.

In 2010, as California suffered its worst whooping cough outbreak in more than 60 years (more than 9,000 cases, 10 infant deaths). Marin County had one of the lowest rates of vaccination statewide and the second-highest rate of whopping cough. A 2008 study in Michigan found that areas with "exemption clusters" of parents who didn't vaccinate their kids were three times more likely to have outbreaks of whooping cough than areas where vaccination rates matched the state average.

Not vaccinated? Not acceptable

edit on 18/7/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on Mon Jul 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: emoved several paragraphs of LA Times editorial, which were not in EX tags and constituted an excessive amount of quoted material. IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I can hear the bleating from your pen from here.

Try and force me, my wife or child through force to get injected with toxins you will die trying. There used to be single vaccines, and yet they were dropped to these multiple monstrosities that are never ever coming anywhere near my family.

Oh and why were the single vaccines dropped? to make more money for the drug companies and to lessen the cost to governments at the expense of the children involved in the programmes.

Cervical cancer jab ring any bells? ......
edit on 18-7-2011 by Astr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here's my point:

If people think it is unacceptable to not get vaccinated, then why not let the un-vaccinated people just die off? If the vaccine works, those who are vaccinated will not get the disease.

I refuse to take free vaccines, or any for that matter.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't care who says I need a vaccination. Go ahead and try to force me or my loved ones to do so and you will be met with force.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
July 13th Video - just take a look at this video.

www.youtube.com...=130

Also ask yourself.- If one child get's the vaccine then that child is protected from all the others that don't - So whats your problem.

Keep off these vaccinated toxins unless ofcourse you work for BIG PHARMA - money will be more important to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I think you need to do more research into the truth about the risks associated with vaccines. The ingredients that they are putting in them destroys your neural and autoimmune system. It is called a slow kill because over many years it degrades your immune system causing chronic illness. Diseases such as chronic fatigue, allergies, autism, fibromyelgia, cancer, inflammatory diseases and many others are associated with vaccines. Chronic states of illness are a result of vaccines making it difficult for your body to fight viruses and bacteria the way they were designed naturally.

www.whale.to...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
say what you will about vaccines, you have a right to!!
but i have a right to not accept them for me or my children(in the future).

i have done the research on them and stood open minded about it. after my research iv come to the conclusion that i do not want any vaccinations put into my body. and il pass that on to all the people i know....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Hear, hear my friend.

Someone seriously needs to take a reality check. Look, if my doctor cannot give me a reasonable explanation as to what is in a so-called Swine Flu vaccination then that gives me the God given right to refuse it and my children.

Just because some Pharma exec or government official slams their fist on a table and orders me to take it, doesn't mean jack to me. But if they tried to impose their will to me, I will gladly use the syringe to cause severe bodily harm.

If I'm wrong I die. No biggie. My problems will be over. And if I'm right. Well... God help the rest of you who took it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Good subject.

You sell your freedom for your security.

Now people that want more security, must attack others that want freedom of choice.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What about people like my nephew?

His grandmother has a bad reaction to the DPT shot. His father actually had a bad reaction his entire life which culminated in him being in a coma for weeks after he was given the shot. As for my nephew, he got the first dose a few months back and developed a rash, a fever, and trouble breathing.

Bear in mind that my nephew is already having that severe of a reaction and it's his first round. A high grade fever and trouble breathing in such a small infant is a major deal. Should my sister risk his life when there's such a small chance that he'd get anything or spread it around?

As far as I'm concerned, forcing my sister to get the child vaccinated would be akin to forcing her to gamble with her son's life, a gamble that's much higher than the minute chance of him getting anything and spreading it to some other kid.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

you kind of contradict yourself when you say that the ones who got vaccinated are still getting sick...haha made me laugh at least

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
never got any shots except the ones you get as a child. skipped that day in high school when they forced everyone and i'm healthy. whats the problem?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

you go right ahead and get all the vaccines you want...They are GOOOD for you!
And afterward you can stop at the market and pick up some of that yummy GMO food.
Dont forget to pick up the RoundUp for those pesky Dandilions growing in the yard...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No!! This is about rotting out diseases that killed millions in the past. You can only rot out something like that if you kill every single strain in people...because if you don't, it'll just pop back up.

We did it to smallpox for example.

So if someone refuses to get vaccinated, he's risking the lives of all the others. This isn't about government intrusion, it's about making sure the entire population doesn't have to face outbreaks like in the past. Around 50mil people got smallpox every year in the past, and around 30% died of it. We managed to rot it out, I'd say that's a good thing...even if governments had to intervene.

Not every government intervention is a bad thing

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It appears that the first posting on this thread is content from and only from the cited source. Griffo is scamming us by pretending to quote parts. The whole post is a quote. Naughty.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Right ... Getting sick is what people do. It's what comes natural.

It would have caused a better balanced world.

However those who actually get sick and pass their genes will have offspring that don't get sick that bad or at all even... It's the reason for sex... Spread the genes that made it through.

It is an important part of evolution as we will adapt to diseases and vice versa...

Vaccines will only help for a while and then you need more, No additional value is passed on and the human race gets weaker and weaker until a single disease can wipe us out.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
gotta love the point about , it's the fault of people not getting vaccinated, that is causing vaccine resistant viral strains.

is this like to say, cockroaches are becoming poison resistant because of the roaches that aren't being poisoned? HOLY CRAP, i guess we better go pass a law that EVERYONE must start using DDT, and harsher chemicals. daily to stop this.
the reality is that cockroaches become poison resistant BECAUSE of over use of poisons. the darned buggers just keep adapting to them.

this is also just like penicillin becoming useless due to viral strains adapting to IT, due to OVERUSE.

this being so i would stop crying about informed people refusing a vaccine, (even those that are unsure so why take the risk). and instead point your little gun at. the BIG PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES instead. the ones who ARE really causing viral strains to become MUCH worse then they used to.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
We did it to smallpox for example.

The most over-quoted rubbish, repeatedly vomited by the vaccinators...

Vaccinations didn't eradicate small pox, not defecating in the street sure helped though. Sanitation and common sense killed small pox, not vaccines.

Measles outbreaks? If you really dig into these outbreaks, the majority of the affected have been vaccinated.

Vaccinations are a personal choice. Period. My choice not to vaccinate my kids, after watching one vegetate for two weeks before expiring as a direct result of a vaccination, does not affect you at all, should you choose to vaccinate. Truth be told, I would in fact vaccinate, if the vaccine was the only thing in the shot. It's the additives and adjuvents that cause the problems, and shouldn't be there in the first place. It's a trust thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
HMMMMM I hear monsanto speaking

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

You forgot to advice on the fluoride! Never mind

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join