It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove 2011 Cremation Of Care Interviews

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I want to disclose something, but I have to be really carefull about it. Luckily this was three decades ago, so hopefully, the further away in time I am from it, maybe the safer I am to mention it. As a new young low ranking USAF enlisted Airman, my first regular base and work assignment was in a classified-communications cryptographic message center pertaining to spy satellites. Every one else who worked in there was like me. We weren't bright educated curious people, just youngsters who enlisted to escape economic decline, and it's futurelessness. Some of my fellows smoked pot, some stole, some were alchoholics.
MY POINT IS, the Illuminatti PTB like to employ these kinds of people, it's pretty ingenious, really, they aren't curious, are easily intimidated, are easily discredited, if they decide to become whistleblowers.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think Bohemian Grove should really be called extortion central. I would bet that is the main purpose of the meeting. to get dirt to hold over powerful people's heads.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by simone50m

Either way, to watch the elite part take in what looks to me as a dark, twisted ritual I find very disturbing. Read all about the Cremation of Care, it's sick. They basically throw away their conscious. Yeah, that's what I want, world leaders, politicians, high ranking military members, & corporate scum all throwing their conscious away......

edit on 18-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Throw their conscious away? Or do you really mean conscience? Because it completely changes the context of your post.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I think you meant to reply to the poster making fun of the employees of the BG. But on a side note, I was in the USN and enlisted as a CTO (cryptology). Don't worry, you'll be fine

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog

Originally posted by Swills

Either way, to watch the elite part take in what looks to me as a dark, twisted ritual I find very disturbing. Read all about the Cremation of Care, it's sick. They basically throw away their conscious. Yeah, that's what I want, world leaders, politicians, high ranking military members, & corporate scum all throwing their conscious away......

Throw their conscious away? Or do you really mean conscience? Because it completely changes the context of your post.

My bad, conscience is what I meant

the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action: to follow the dictates of conscience.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the grove to me is rich men playing rich men. probably lots of booze, broads and some get into harder stuff I'm sure

it's more or less a theatrical country club where they can close the gate and get funky

I think the most interesting secret about the grove is probably as mundane as who got an STD from who and which married guy did coke with hookers

not the behavior you would want from world leaders, but I don't think they decide which countries to invade here, I think this is the booze and hookers party

You don't think big decisions are made there? You really should do your homework on this place asap

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I was just thinking about when you said, "People, this is more than just men getting drunk for two weeks!" Which is what this employee was trying to opinion to the video interviewer, and so I'm like, "Consider the source!"
I ---know--- you meant "conscience". I confused those two words myself, for the longest.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

my first regular base and work assignment was in a classified-communications cryptographic message center

It sounds like the same job or similar that my 1st ex-wife had. I remember visiting her shop and thinking how I'd like to sit and listen all day. That is probably why the Air Force had me repairing electronics instead. There was nothing interesting to "accidently" hear at my job

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There seems to be no evidence that the Alex Jones video takes place where he claims it does.
There seems to be no evidence of one person of power, fame, or fortune in attendance in that video or even apparently since Reagan.
There is no evidence anywhere that any of the people linked to Bohemian Grove through any stories actually took or take part in any of the rituals being shown or discussed.
Just some things I noticed.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by justfakts
There seems to be no evidence that the Alex Jones video takes place where he claims it does.
There seems to be no evidence of one person of power, fame, or fortune in attendance in that video or even apparently since Reagan.
There is no evidence anywhere that any of the people linked to Bohemian Grove through any stories actually took or take part in any of the rituals being shown or discussed.

There is no evidence, you say? Alex Jones wasn't there, you say?

This is not a lie and this is not made up.

Watch this video where Alex Jones confronts David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals

But if these videos don't turn you on then read all the links I've provided. Oh, and welcome to ATS and congrats on your 2nd post. You're in the right place

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by justfakts

You do realize that your post sounds alot like old number 13

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So no one else finds the frog gifts interesting? I found it a strange choice of token.

Most attendees are powerful individuals and regularly make decisions that benefit but a few. The cremation of care ceremony is just that, the burning away of all burden (guilt).

Molech, a detestable semitic deity honored by the sacrificing of young children is the reason for their assembly, whether it is a true sacrifice or not.

To consider bohemian grove is just any old clearing in the forest and the elite are merely having a pi$$ up is exposing ones lack of understanding regarding this issue.

No one wants to accept the fact that TPTB are truly evil.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I think we all found it bizarre, I did, but like myself, probably everyone doesn't know what to think of or say to it. It's just too weird. I'll bet it has a significant meaning to the Grovers. I notice the employees didn't seem curious as to why they were given frogs. Or curious much about anything else there. But they sure were wanting to move along and go home, who wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

The frogs are interesting, I guess. Is there some meaning behind them or did some drunken elitest give them some random toy frog they found laying around? Maybe even as a F you? Did all the employees get frogs or just those few?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The frog can symbolize transformation. The passing from one existence or state of being, into another. It can represent many other things also, but this seems to fit the bill the best. IMO. Now, the owl...well, do some searching.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I suggest that people research the ancient Semitic god Moloch. Just one tid-bit to get you rolling: Moloch demanded child sacrifices. If you examine the idol you will meet Moloch through pictures.

If you link this with "cremation of care", then perhaps the insidiousness of Bohemian Grove may become more apparent.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarmerGeneral
I suggest that people research the ancient Semitic god Moloch. Just one tid-bit to get you rolling: Moloch demanded child sacrifices. If you examine the idol you will meet Moloch through pictures.
And yet, Moloch was portrayed by a bull, yet the idol we keep meeting through pictures is an owl, more commonly associated with Minerva…

I suggest that people research the ancient Semitic god Moloch.
That's a perfectly reasonable suggestion. I would further suggest that you take your own advice. link
edit on 2011.7.19 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

"Commonly associated" Is that a word that is something like " Eventually something happens?"

From your own highly touted Wiki - I do not see an owl of Minerva - but it claims she has an owl on her crest.

en.wikipedia.org...

It would more likely appear that the Grove is a mixture of many odd religions- hmm reminds me of Slave-Masonry.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
...is a mixture of many odd religions...

What religions are not odd?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You need to understand the ritual

"Cremation of Care"

The ritual is so that they do not get the basic law of the universe paying them in kind for the bad things they do for the year. That is the secret to it all. They just want to screw everyone and not have any repercussions. Why do you think it seems they never get what they deserve?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join