It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would 9/11, and the violent, paranoid world we now live in, have come about if Al Gore had become Pr

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
In all my life, I have only voted for two winners--Bill Clinton and George W. Bush--and not once have I ever screamed bloody murder.

Congrats on an excellent voting record there Marine. Keep up the good work!

Good point about the Electoral College. So easily overlooked when convenient.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Grady- you mean the Supreme court, the all-Republican (practically) group ruled in favor of Bush. This, of course, is debatable.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thagor

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
In all my life, I have only voted for two winners--Bill Clinton and George W. Bush--and not once have I ever screamed bloody murder.

Congrats on an excellent voting record there Marine. Keep up the good work!

Good point about the Electoral College. So easily overlooked when convenient.

Thanks, Thagor.

[edit on 04/8/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Grady- you mean the Supreme court, the all-Republican (practically) group ruled in favor of Bush. This, of course, is debatable.

Let us not forget the independent audit. And ask yourself this, when have you ever seen people try to divine the intent of voters from a hanging or dimpled chad? If there had been any way possible for Gore to have won that election, it would have gone his way. I hope we can avoid such a fiasco this time. I really do fear civil war. The problem is not so much that the nation is divided, it's that the nation is fragmented. If everything does hold together, I think we will have no one to thank but our Founding Fathers, who must have surely been divinely inspired.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join