It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of brutal Taliban execution of Pakistani policemen emerges ***WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES***

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

Im not being funny right, but being a Brit, my nearest understanding of firearms comes from going to the airport, and london, and seeing police with MP5s walking about, going to open days at the MoD installation when I was a boy ,and the odd recruitment drive by the Army in our town centre,where strapping young lads were invited to come along and get a grip on an SA80 to see how well one likes the sensation.

However,seems to me that if you are in the middle of Pakistan,not known for being a filthy rich location, that one would wish to conserve ones ammunition. Surely then , if the poor buggers getting the lead injection are happy to stand still and let it happen, it might have been wiser , and fairer of the Taliban to execute these policemen with headshots only, rather than pointlessly wasting brass and lead into them without any form of control whatsoever. Just makes em look like a bunch of amateurs. I mean if you can miss at that range, chances are you shouldnt be holding an AK anyway. Even I know that, and I have never fired one!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I don't blame the media, i don't blame the muslims and i don't blame America. I just detest all the finger pointing and all the hate. You scream kill them and they scream kill you. Both of you are wrong but yet both of you believe to God (pun intended) that you are right.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's disgusting that it happened. Nobody deserves death, nobody should be judge, jury and executioner because of a wrongdoing against their own.

Sad thing is that with today's society, it seems "eye for an eye" is still prevalent.

We have our own MSM created boogeymen over the years and it's sad that even today, we have 3 pages of ATS replies where the majority seems to think that all of Islam is abohorrent, evil, violent, murderous etc.

For a website that strives on the truth and denial of ignorance, there sure seems to be a lot of it when it comes to Islam or violent actions perpertrated by any section of society regardless of race, creed, nationality.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by CountDrac

Huh.. Pakistani police, taken hostage in Pakistan, and killed by moronic, godless cowards.

I say this should be put on tv more often. Since those who defend these idiots do so by showing supposed US actions, why not return the favor and show the world how these cowards operate.

American citizens take hostages and also kill police officers. Just being fair.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Unless of course it was being done for dramatic effect to create outrage for the film... considering this was filmed by the perpetrators and sent to the media... so we could all be outraged

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
American citizens take hostages and also kill police officers. Just being fair.

Of course, an they are criminals for doing so. However, its usually because of something OTHER than the police doing their jobs, usually its something other than based on religion, and usually its not done quite in the manner these morons chose to use.

All countries have issues. However this type of issue is more prevailant there than it is here in the US.

Secondly, is there any particular reason you feel the need to ignore the topic and bring up otther issues that have nothing to do with this incident?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
reply to post by CountDrac

Already posted today; Brutal stuff. I don't know how we can be so heartless.

Here's the link to the original thread ( I HATE when that happens to me)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join