It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange girl "ghost" pic?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
As we can see, this version comes out quite a bit different..
A bit clearer now can be seen what COULD be eye sockets.
Other details are still quite visible.

One thing that does puzzle me; there is nothing insinuating a graveyard
in the photgraph at all... tombstones at night are quite reflective of light, atleast the ones near my area are...
I believe that this could well be an image of a girl, due to the fact that proportions are correct.
i'm not convined it's either taken in a graveyard, or not taken of a living girl...
even though her/it's skin and hair features are very ghoul white.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
stuff appears white when you put a bright light on it, it was just because of the flash that the branch is white.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Stupid creepy little ghost girls; always walking through graveyards and stuff.
Like the above poster said, wouldn't we see gravestones or something? Also, I'm not abandoning my speculations that it could just be a smudge. Oh, but you're "Open minded" so you won't consider that, huh? (Of course, now that someone put it in that "glowy" light, it really doesn't look like a smudge anymore.)

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Herman]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
my money is on it being a gravestone, it has a remarkable resembalance to the gravestone someone posted before and it in a graveyard so its probally a gravestone. just my opinion tho.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why would someone randomly take pictures in the dark of nothing in particular? And something just HAPPENS to show up, almost EXACTLY in the middle of the picture? Hmm...

I remember someone said that's a good way to tell if something is fake or not. If he was taking a picture of something, and the 'ghost' happened to show up, then it would make sense. But from what I can see, it's not like he's photographing anything in particular. I SUPPOSE from the original post that the guy had taken pictures of the cemetary, and happened to see orbs in the pictures, so he just started shooting pictures of the graveyard around the clock to see what he could pick up. But I don't know. Seems a lil fishy to me. Definitely an interesting picture though, even if it turns out to be a fake (or something easily explainable).

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Almost looks like a little red riding hood. looks like shes carrying something like an old lantren. also looks like shes in a mini skirt.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
About the statue theory, most would be in a sort of serene, elaborate, religious pose, while this one appears to be walking, with one foot and leg clearly visible..she's also very creepy looking

I really can't decide what it is though..it's far too detailed to be a smudge, but I'm not sure I believe in the paranormal either

-Becs

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
No no, That is my Girl friend trippin' on Acid decided to go for a walk through the graveyard
J/k

Does look like she is holding something like a lanter which would rule out 'it' being a statue, In this 'lantern' i also see a tiny glimmer of light which could be true or false which if is true would rule out it being a ghost, Not sure though

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That glimmer only appears in the zoomed version, not on the original.

I think the problem is that everybody saves pictures as JPG, and the result is a bad quality picture, and we try to change something all we get is "rectangles".

As all the new versions of the browsers support PNG, I think everybody should use this format.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
hey i think that was computer edited the girls position does not match with the plane of land that is she is tilted and not standing that is not a standimg or walking/running position

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
it looks like a young short girl bowing her head paying her respects...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join