It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project - It's all a lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't really know what to think about this video,
I've done some digging on this Dr. Carol Rosin, founder of , of course we can never know if these credentials she has are real, so im not really sure. But i tend to go by my gut feeling more, and she seems genuine, just the way she speaks.

en.wikipedia.org...

The premise of this has been happening since the cold war. How everything since that time, including the threat OF russia to the united states, was all a lie, terrorism? a lie, you see it. 9/11? many believe it was an inside job, and this would make sense. Everything right up to the point, a complete lie. See below

He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974. The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie -- that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify -- were all based on a lie.

Testimony

Asteroids? how many asteroids and comets have we been tracking super close to earth lately. Elenin, Honda, YU55 are just the ones i can pull from my memory. And next, would be the alien threat. Hm, well, consider this for a moment. Look at our entertainment industry at this moment, how many hostile alien movies have been released in the last 50 years? We are being TAUGHT that aliens are bad, so they can justify this huge expenditure to weaponize space? They're going to say it will be to protect us, but it will not. You see it now already, global warming, debt, the death of the middle class. It could all be stopped. Black projects that receive BILLIONS of dollars a year from the government, for government contracting. Could it all be a lie?

She proposes getting 9 presidents of the world, the global superpowers to sign an agreement to not weaponize space. She seems to have many insiders from the CIA, NSA, Airforce, you name it. And they're all there, talking about it in the open. It's called the Cosmic Treaty, for Peace in space.

Peace in Space

Could the greatest hoax of mankind be the world we live in at this point?. Does this feel right to you, the world we live in right now?

Read this speech below, spoken in 1960:

Disarmament, with mutual honor and confidence, is a continuing imperative. Together we must learn how to compose differences, not with arms, but with intellect and decent purpose. Because this need is so sharp and apparent I confess that I lay down my official responsibilities in this field with a definite sense of disappointment. As one who has witnessed the horror and the lingering sadness of war -- as one who knows that another war could utterly destroy this civilization which has been so slowly and painfully built over thousands of years -- I wish I could say tonight that a lasting peace is in sight.

Military-Industrial Complex Speech, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

I interpret it as a warning. We have the capacity for peace, world peace is not impossible. He speaks of it. But i guess the words have gone unnoticed.

This could very well tie in with 2012 theory as well(or recalculated to 2011? haha), Ascension, The second coming of the antichrist, Alien invasion. Galactic federation. People who channel 'beings'. It all seems..connected.

Or, on the other hand. This could be completely fake..but, it doesn't seem that way. Thoughts anyone?

Wernher Von Braun US career - Link
edit on 18/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Its all man made black ops. along with satanic beings and demonic possession.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
'Stage' an ET attack, using either a) mindless clones that they have created, or b) somehow able to let evil spirits, or demons attach themselves to these beings. Demonic posession has happened before, couldn't it be induced as well?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Since you bring up Wernher Von Braun, a former Nazi and NASA/US Gov employee
, we should look at an episode of Ancient Aliens and the possible connections between the Germans and ETs. In this video one researcher claims to have met Wemher Von Braun and asked him about aliens, to which Wemher admits the Germans got their technology from. Whether you believe this or not, it's most certainly fascinating!

Ancient Aliens The Series: Episode 10 Aliens and the Third Reich (full episode)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
In 2012, regular folk will "come to understand" that "aliens" are "real", that "aliens" are responsible for "religion", Christianity, Judaism, Islam. They will also "come to understand" that the end time prophecies are "coming true" and being "fulfilled".

And after "fooling" all the major leaders of said religions (Satanists have co-opted all the major religious leaders), the "alien" messiahs come back at the end of 2012 to start "the NWO", the "alien theocracy".

Our "sensible" leaders reject this and repel the false flag "invaders". "God"/ "alien Jesus"/ the "aliens" are not happy with this and "judge us" and destroy our cities and spread an "alien" superflu.

The asteroid destruction represents "God"/ heaven/ New Jerusalem/ the Death Star being destroyed.

Sooo, anything that "legitimizes" "the alien threat", I am skeptical of.

And yes, they are taking the "alien" threat/ "asteroid" threat "very seriously"...
www.wslfweb.org...

The Space-Based Laser Integrated Flight Experiment: Global Missile Defense in the Boost Phase

The Space-Based Laser (SBL) is a next-generation directed energy missile defense system being explored today to provide global, boost-phase intercept of ballistic missiles tomorrow. SBL is being pursued in a technology demonstration program aimed at launching an experimental laser into space in 2012 to shoot down a ballistic missile in 2013.

The technology demonstration will be conducted in full compliance with all relevant international treaties, including the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty of 1972. Known as an Integrated Flight Experiment, or IFX, the program will help Department of Defense policymakers decide whether to pursue an operational SBL system designed to protect the United States and its allies from ballistic missiles as part of a layered defense. In the future, an operational SBL would be integrated within the National Missile Defense architecture and the family of theater missile defense programs.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

That would require the cooperation of the demons wouldnt it? Are they a cooperative group in general?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There has always been something that strikes me as odd about the story that Carol Rosin tells. I admit it certainly sounds feasible, but I always come back to this one point...

Wernher Von Braun was a Nazi scientist. How does one go from being a Nazi scientist to actually caring about the general population?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Maybe because von Braun knew that the Nazis ('which he once was a part of) were the good guys, an uprise against the NWO.
Rosin confirms that Nazi UFOs are real.
Maybe that's also why Hollywood lets the general public think that aliens are evil and the MSM keeps bashing the Nazis.
Ask yourself, how would you (and the rest of the USA) react if the USA suddenly would be invaded by UFOs carrying swastikas on them?

My guess is that everyone with a little patriotism gets his gun out and starts shooting.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I also have a gut feeling that Dr. Carol Rosin is sincere in her claims she stated in the press conference of the disclosure project in 2001.

But what I find really interesting is the fact she's claimed to be contacted by an ET. Watch this vid, after the 4:45 mark she's talking about her encounter. First she's stated there would be a false flag ET invasion of some sorts to justifie a space based weapon system and in this vid she's stating she has actually met ET's and had an hour and a halve conversation with him / her / them.

So I'm wondering, how credible is this lady actually? I've done some research on her and she hasn't been discredited as much as Steve Greer. What are your opinions about her?

Pardon for the bad English, first time post on ATS, but I've been hanging out on this site for a long time as a guest member and this question has bothered me for a long time.
edit on 21-10-2011 by lupus83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

This topic came up recently in OWS forums. occupywallst.org...

After watching that video it convinces me that she is selling us a sack of BS. She is a bad liar.

The argument against her is that no one knows her family background, number one. Number two, she is Werner Van Braun's hand-picker successor. Number three, she has a Jewish last name, either by marriage, by birth or by deception. She is of the age that she could be a child of a Nazi scientist with a CIA (Paperclip) whitewashed background and identity. Many were transplanted into Fairchild where she and Van Braun met and worked.

Van Braun was a Nazi war criminal who was never convicted and we have to assume died a Nazi war criminal. He was identified as a top security threat during the second world war. He would likely only pick another Nazi for this mission. This mission involved convincing every other nation to not weaponize space so that the Nazi program to weaponize space using NASA would have no competition, and to build up the idea that there are aliens in space. It looks like a lot of drama.

From the OWS discussion I wold agree that the most likely plot in this drama is that weapons are already in space thanks to NASA and the space shuttle and the last card is now ready to play. One possible link brought up was Germany's recent and unexpected request to have all its gold returned from Fort Knox. No one on CNBC in the financial sector could answer why. There is no financial reason for this. So the timing seems interesting. The USAF Space Command is up and there is even a militarized drone space shuttle that landed last year in California. The chemtrails activity is preparing the skies in the OECD nations for a 3D hologram screen to beam images of invading UFOS accompanied by USAF NASA spaced-based lasers and particle weapons?

Her arguments in the video against space based weapons completely disagrees with military logic that you know she knows better. She is arguing against the wind by saying space based will not stop suitcase and chemical attacks. Space based will counter every aircraft on the ground or in the air, every tank on the ground, every boat in the water, even subs. No OECD nation will be able to retaliate if they have space based weapons in geosynchronous orbit over her famous 9 most powerful nations. She was the diplomat send by the Nazi to tell them to capitulate Space to them, indirectly. She is not Jewish. Just look at her and her mannerisms. She is a Nazi most likely.

It looks like the Nazis are getting ready for the 4th riech. And they might win this time.

Unfortunately, they are not only spraying for 3d effects, the Nazi aim is to kill everyone but the Germans and their appointed slaves (everyone else alive). That is not top secret, that is history.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You can probably trace back every "scientific" support for poisoning America with DDT, asbestos, chlorination, fluoride, mixing radioactive waste metals with scrap metal, and the like, to a Nazi scientist from WWII who entered the US on false pretenses with fake identification. They wanted to kill the Jews in the slowest most painful way possible. Himmler came up with lining the train box cars with lime which would slowly dissolve them with noxious gas. These are the people we welcomed into our above top secret programs. Truman was against it, but the OSS (headed by a Nazi from the Yale secret society Order of Skull and Bones) secretly smuggled them in with false IDs.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
What Dr. Carol Rosin said way back on May 9th 2001, is coming to pass.

1. Communism
2. Terrorism (9/11/01 - 4 months After her statement)
3. Asteroids (2/15/13 - years After her statement)
4. Aliens

And, um, the en wiki page for her has been deleted...

a reply to: AzureSky

edit on 4-3-2015 by ContraTodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I read about this years ago while studying Project Blue Beam. VonBrauns discussion with this woman was used as an argument that blue beam was indeed a true project.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
In my opinion , just another loon who's paranoid rantings were proven untrue.
I wonder what happened to all her fellow loonies who supported the notion that 2012 was gonna be THE year??????

Life goes on .......
edit on 4-3-2015 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ContraTodo
What Dr. Carol Rosin said way back on May 9th 2001, is coming to pass.

1. Communism
2. Terrorism (9/11/01 - 4 months After her statement)
3. Asteroids (2/15/13 - years After her statement)
4. Aliens

And, um, the en wiki page for her has been deleted...

a reply to: AzureSky

1.Communism has been around for decades.
2. She didnt predict 9/11 or any other act of terrorism since then.
3. The chances of being wiped out by an asteroid are greater than winning the lottery.
4. Aliens are a figment of the imagination of people who want to believe in a higher power.

This woman has been spouting her nonsense for decades..

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: peacegame

This is my first post here and I have to say that I feel she's a nutbar. I know her husband, the actor Jon Cypher, and he's now 83 years old and she's got him believing the sky is indeed falling in. Every time she comes up with one of her lame ass "theories" I have to talk him down off the ledge. She's in the process of writing a book about saving space! How does one do that, exactly? How can we "save space"? I'd like to know how and where she came into contact with Cypher and how she was able to tag him and fill his head with all the BS she has. He was an actor. I do know he did his basic training at Fort Bliss in Texas where he was due to ship out to Korea. Fort Bliss was also where the muckety mucks came through including Von Braun when he first came to the US. So I'm not entirely sure what her goal was in tagging Cypher. If anyone has any information they could share, that would be a help.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AzureSky
'Stage' an ET attack, using either a) mindless clones that they have created, or b) somehow able to let evil spirits, or demons attach themselves to these beings. Demonic posession has happened before, couldn't it be induced as well?

We're well on our way to Mars.
The enemy from space isn't alien. It's us.
The Intergalactic War for Independence.
Coming soon to a planet you are on.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: samskara
a reply to: peacegame

I do know he did his basic training at Fort Bliss in Texas where he was due to ship out to Korea. Fort Bliss was also where the muckety mucks came through including Von Braun when he first came to the US. So I'm not entirely sure what her goal was in tagging Cypher. If anyone has any information they could share, that would be a help.

So, probably vice-versa, no? Why on Earth (pun intended) would one assume the opposite to be the case?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
For example, here's a woman born in Kentucky, runs away to New York, meets a German, decides she is Venusian, then moves with him to Germany with him and writes all of her UFO culty-ish books in German first, then they are later re-published in English.
In her first interview, back in the early 1980's, she stated her name was Kristen Gibson, but later changes it to Sheila Gibson. Okey doke, sounds legit to me, and in no way connected to the OP, of course.
omnec-onec.com...

top topics

join