It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by looming

He is not a homeless drunk, he is a comedian.

Please get your facts correct.

Regardless, he still looked like he shouldn't have been there, and you would've thought an enquiry such as this would've had the highest level of security, including Murdoch himself, who, when the press were after him leading up to the enquiry had 4 huge bodyguards with him.

It was almost as if the whole thing was allowed to happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Anyway, back on topic... any news on the autopsy of our whistleblower

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hmmm. How many of you out there called the "bomb to go off within a week" storyline? I'm going to tally up the predictions. Very coincidental indeed. Remember this media empire is composed of thousands upon thousands of employees and represents untold billions in stock and shares. The power this conglomerate holds and wields is so vast it's unfathomable to the everyday know it all.

It's funny that people can go to a movie and watch storylines about evil villians bent on world domination, and corporate greed. Mercenary goon squads at the disposal of the rich and powerful megolomanics and everthing gets saved by Arnie, Sly, or Action hero of the day. Everyone goes home feeling happy that all is well. But you know what??? There is no gun toting Chuck Norris around. I can guarantee that there is at least ONE supervillain with conspiratorial tendencies out there though and there are few heroes out there willing to stand up to the corruption and/or have the means. Everyone from the police, the editors, producers, to the politicians have to answer to someone. Everyone just needs that paycheck to go home to the family with. No one will ever rock the boat for fear of these types of repercussions. This whole Murdoch scenario plays out like some kind of bad James Bond movie.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Well as he said today, when coming out of Court.

The is the most Humblest Day of my Life
, oh I wonder where we heard that before.

With regards to the Security, it is meant to be open to the public. Actually those who searched everyone on the way in should be asked with regards to this. It just show their incompetence.
edit on 29-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Another hacker has been found dead just few days before He was gonna show how to remotely kill pace maker patients.

rt.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join