It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I reckon the only way you could commit suicide with a double tap to the head, would be to use one of the prototype weapons being designed for the US military at the moment in the back rooms of the worlds weapons manufacturers (by the kind of cordite geek that no one would believe if they talked!).

Either that or stand in front of a metal storm box gun, and take a million per minuite to the head.

Aaaaanyway , thats not how it went down

I think the fact that the fellow was a known substance abuser makes this case more difficult by a long way though... I mean is an OD really an OD for instance? Was this unexplained death the result of years of substance abuse? Just what is the deal here?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Murdochs Take $1 Billion Dollar Hit on Share Falls

Remember the Saudi royals own a huge share of News Corp! You remember the guys that George Bush holds hands with and kisses everytime he sees them.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is MAJOR news. Its no coincidence that this guy turns up dead, while Rupert Murdoch is in court for his whistle blowing. Lulz and Anon are hacking the # out of Rupert's entire empire. lol.

Great news...made me smile from ear to ear that people are going after Rupert Murdoch...its long overdue. Go after the American version Fox News too.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Gotta love Murdoch and the sleazy organizations he own. Oh what's that? Now he's killing people? Go figure. How can someone own Fox and not be responsible for a death?

Scum of the earth. Hope the man rots soon.

If the evidence was already turned over to the police, what would Murdoch gain from killing the whistle-blower?

Since Murdoch already publicly confessed, what would he gain from such a death?

edit on 7/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but here in the States if a witness dies, there is a huge problem with getting their statements into evidence. With only a few exceptions, you can't get have someone testify someone said something.

...but, the evidence and statement have already been given.

If the whistle-blower didn't give a statement, how would the authority know there was a crime?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have a question. Could the lutz/anonymous hacking be used to show their web sites were always venerable and any incriminating data was planted by unknown hackers? The whole chain of evidence thing. Could Murdoch be laughing all the way to the bank because of the hack?
edit on 7/18/2011 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Gotta love Murdoch and the sleazy organizations he own. Oh what's that? Now he's killing people? Go figure. How can someone own Fox and not be responsible for a death?

If the evidence was already turned over to the police, what would Murdoch gain from killing the whistle-blower?

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but here in the States if a witness dies, there is a huge problem with getting their statements into evidence. With only a few exceptions, you can't get have someone testify someone said something.

If the whistle-blower didn't give a statement, how would the authority know there was a crime?

I'm talking about at trial. Here in the US you can't present the statement to the jury even if you know it exists.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm talking about at trial. Here in the US you can't present the statement to the jury even if you know it exists.

Man, News of the Word had already made a public confession.

Across the front page of News of the World, the company had apologized and admitted guilt.

Killing the whistle-blower is not going to stop an investigation.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
I have a question. Could the lutz/anonymous hacking be used to show their web sites were always venerable and any incriminating data was planted by unknown hackers? The whole chain of evidence thing. Could Murdoch be laughing all the way to the bank because of the hack?

Well, it could be a clever way to have all the servers to be declared unlawful evidence...

Smart trick or stupid mistake of lulz if true?

Then again, the public outrage is an unpredictable factor.

W'll see.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

But it will stop cooperation!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Seems like, Murdoch & Co are killing people off now. They will try to blame it on this:

I know this is a conspiracy site, but wow! Do you have the hard hitting evidence that Murdoch & Co conspired to silence this whistle blower or do you need to create sensation (ironic that you engage in the same sensation as the man you obviously hate; Murdoch et al) to garner the attention you think this needs?

Hoare, who worked on the Sun and the News of the World with Coulson before being dismissed for drink and drugs problems, is said to have been found dead at his Watford home.

But I'm sure we all know what really happened. He stood up to them and they knocked him down -- poor guy.

No, I am not sure what really happened. It does seem odd and I believe there are no such things as coincidences; but barring any new information I will hold my speculative jump into Murdoch & Co putting hits out on former and current employees.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

Shush; you're giving them ideas.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Might I remind you that the News of The World and News International,have only accepted thier responsibility in the matters of which the people and the government have been made aware at this time... However,he always made it clear that there were more things to learn , and that he had more to say. Furthermore, he was key to the investigation into the hacking and the pinging scandal, and I am sure the CPS will find MAKING a case against the persons under arrest at this time, will be harder with him gone, and off the potential witness for the prosectution list, than might otherwise have been the case.

If Sean Hoare had more to say, then a) one must assume that he had some pretty awesomely powerful reason to hold back (perhaps he feared for his saftey without the insurance of keeping his gob shut about the worst muck in his head) , and that b) now that he is dead, we may never hear the real extent of the trouble.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Who else would want to kill him at this same exact time that one of the most powerful men in the world is on trial for fraud. If you think Rupert Murdoch is NOT one of the world's most powerful men, think again. He controls the minds of the masses through his messages he produces through all of his media outlets. His media outlets have become the voice of the EVIL...the same powers that promote WAR, HATRED, FEAR, and LIES!

He obviously has low morals...what's killing one guy to him? Also, if we've learned anything, some people think they are too powerful to get caught for doing terrible things, they live in a bubble that the rest of us dont. Rupert is also just the face of this company, there is no telling who is calling the shots for everything! He might have his own little shady Rumsfeld the way Bush did. A smart villain never gets his OWN hands dirty, there are people that do that for him.

Wake up!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This kind of thing seems like to comes straight out of hollywood or a book. However, some conspiracy theorists will talk of being threated with being assasinated or having their family or fiends being killed if they talk. Now, theres no doubt in my mind that this goes on, because it went on in ages past throughout human history, although usually they didnt resort to threats, they just had you poisoned or had an assasin kill you in your sleep, The Romans were well versed in assasination and murder, and the ancient romans are where the Italian Mafia gets their roots from. Japanese warlords in the 1300-1600s employed the use of ninja, to kill samurai when a samurai had an attack of conscience or if he disobeyed his shogun.

Money owns this world, the more money you have, the more of the world you own. Take a look at all these hollywood actors that go to jail for drug possesion, they may do like 90 days in jail if that, whereas the normal person like you or me would get 3-7 YEARS in prison. Look at Lindsay Lohan, who admittedly STOLE a necklace worth 5k dollars which is a FELONY and would easily get you or me at LEAST 3 years in a federal prison, and Lohan ends up getting it reduced to a misdemeanor. You know there HAD to be an exchange of cash under the table, if it had been you or me they woulda locked us up and thrown away the key. Its ALL about money.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRockABM
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Who else would want to kill him at this same exact time that one of the most powerful men in the world is on trial for fraud. If you think Rupert Murdoch is NOT one of the world's most powerful men, think again. He controls the minds of the masses through his messages he produces through all of his media outlets. His media outlets have become the voice of the EVIL...the same powers that promote WAR, HATRED, FEAR, and LIES! Wake up!

Why would Anonymous hack Murdoch's websites?

Publicity? Trying to make a story bigger than what is already has become?

Someone wants to get famous?

Maybe someone is thinking the world will thank them?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Whats the odds we get a 'possible bomb plot' headline going off in the next few days.... or an actual bomb going off someplace?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Whats the odds we get a 'possible bomb plot' headline going off in the next few days.... or an actual bomb going off someplace?

Very highly.

Since the main story ticked off a mess of people, I am 100% certain that some freak would make such of an attempt. Most likely a person with a personal grudge against News Corp.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
via twitter - All of Murdoch's sites are now hacked! News International, News of the World, The Sun, The Sunday Times, The Times and TLS - al down

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I knew a real estate developer that was married but fooling around with a married woman down in Florida. He claims he got set up- he and the gal were partying in a hotel when their dealer delivered coke- but it had been being cut and this time it wasn't.
He told me his heart stopped or he passed out or something because he came to with this girl frantic and pounding on him. He said his heart was racing and he was terrified and he tried to get away - over the balcony.
He lived but barely.

I say that b/c he told me that the girl said her husband paid the dealer to screw them up.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
anyone remember Doctor David Kelly?

btw , If I die over the next few years it WONT be from a "suicide"

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join