It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

This story just caught my attention on MSN News but you beat me to posting about it....

After recent activities i wasn't expecting to hear anything except maybe Murdoch taking his own life!

It is possible 'Murdoch' had him done but i think it would be way too early to have someone kiled after such revelations.... all fingers would point to Murdoch or someone he knows who could do it.... it's more likely the guy killed himself before someone else could IMO.

news.uk.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Gotta love Murdoch and the sleazy organizations he own. Oh what's that? Now he's killing people? Go figure. How can someone own Fox and not be responsible for a death?

Scum of the earth. Hope the man rots soon.

If the evidence was already turned over to the police, what would Murdoch gain from killing the whistle-blower?

Since Murdoch already publicly confessed, what would he gain from such a death?

edit on 7/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Thats the interesting question. We shall have to wait and see tomorrow when the "investigation" starts.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Gotta love Murdoch and the sleazy organizations he own. Oh what's that? Now he's killing people? Go figure. How can someone own Fox and not be responsible for a death?

Scum of the earth. Hope the man rots soon.

If the evidence was already turned over to the police, what would Murdoch gain from killing the whistle-blower?

Since he already publicly confessed, what would he gain from such a death?

Easy

A message to other whistleblowers

"This is how you will end up if you f@@k with us"

That

And he was a material witness

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What would he gain from such a death?

Well there is a saying, Silence is bliss.
It's obvious this guy will not be making any noise in the future.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Read one page back.

In short:

Fear and doubt. Anyone with knowledge about this case thinks twice opening his/her mouth now.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Daily Mail are saying it's possible suicide.

Interesting development

Reading some of the comments on that article it really does point out that its readers are really dumb and brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It seems odd that the lame stream media as well as a lot of liberals are cheering and egging on an investigation that might lead to the loss of Fox. Does the lame stream media really think Fox viewers will start watching their channel? Talk radio supplies a good 12+ hours of great national information M-F, about 3-6 hours of local stuff, some repeats and miscellaneous other informative content. Weekends pick up some repeats and other alternative topics. I think a loss of Fox will drive Fox viewers to spend more time listening to talk radio and cruising the internet. But, I believe Fox will be spun off as a stand alone company before it could possibly be dragged down by the mess News International finds itself in.

link   

its to early to point fingers in my opinion, but if you look at it as getting rid of evidence. then it should make sense.

also a enquiry is being done i think which will take a year to complete they were saying (will be forgot about by then, maybe thats why). but this guy would surely of been a key part of that enquiry.

link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted yet, unless I missed it, but I did search and I didn't find anything.

Seems like, Murdoch & Co are killing people off now. They will try to blame it on this:

Hoare, who worked on the Sun and the News of the World with Coulson before being dismissed for drink and drugs problems, is said to have been found dead at his Watford home.

But I'm sure we all know what really happened. He stood up to them and they knocked him down -- poor guy.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

I submit it could be any of the many thousands of people who lost their jobs and careers as a result of the closing of the paper.

More likely scenario than a Murdoch conspiracy, IMO.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Not sure if it's relevent but The Sun news site is down.

The Sun

Thought it could be interesting due to it's links.

ETA: My friend apparently has a screen shot of the page before it was shut down. She said they were hacked. I'll post it here once I have it if it actually is relevent.
edit on 18-7-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)

ETA (again): screenshot posted below by other member
edit on 18-7-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

And thats what they exactly would want you to believe

You see, a true whistleblower weighs in the consequences before going out, otherwise they wouldn't have whistle-blowed in the first place. This guy obviously knew the damage he would cause by revealing the phone hackings done by News Corp. Heck, even a documentary was made in BBC panorama - www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 18-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this is my first post here, but been lurking as a non member for a while. to be honest i think this all stinks. there is far too much going on here for anyone to know whats actually happening. Rebekah whatshername resigned the otherday, then got arrested hours afterwards yet the MSM made hardly any comment about it. now this guy is somehow dead, it doesnt add up that he'd kill himself.

also, thesun.co.uk has been hacked, Lulzsec are claiming responsibility for it on Twitter, but if you go to the website and press stop before the re-direct hits you can see that the sun, a news corp paper, has this story listed about 5 articles down the page, whereas everyother british paper website has it as top story, looks like news corp are trying to bury this story tbf..

www.thesun.co.uk...
Sun Article.

twitter.com...#!/LulzSec
lulzsec twitter

www.new-times.co.uk...
luzsecs redirect, (currently down)

gizmodo.com...
Gizmondo's screenshot of the hack.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

It was hacked a few minutes ago, anouncing the Death of Murdoch, lulsec claimed it.
Now they pulled the plug, it is going fast.

Full infowar is on.
edit on 18-7-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yep something is going down, I will update...

for those not able to see this it was it was re directing too,

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Is it such a big jump from phone hacking to silencing the whistleblower? Murdoch & Co. appear to be morally bankrupt. With access to billions of dollars, I'm certain Murdoch & Co. have ways to make a murder look like something else.

At the moment they are saying it's not suspicious and it's from natural causes
. A whistleblower dying within days of exposing perhaps the biggest scandal since Watergate is not suspicious? Give me a break.

I smell something that sounds like dishy (and tastes delicious with tartare sauce).

Cheers!
edit on 18-7-2011 by IdeaLogical because: Dishy - Biftek

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
lulsec are saying there is more to come..

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
It was hacked a few minutes ago, anouncing the Death of Murdoch, lulsec claimed it.
Now they pulled the plug, it is going fast.

LulzSec The Lulz Boat We have owned Sun/News of the World - that story is simply phase 1 - expect the lulz to flow in coming days. 57 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LulzSec The Lulz Boat Within 30 minutes, pages are overloading, things are crashing! We are working our way through the cracks right now. Stay tuned for more. 18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LulzSec The Lulz Boat It would appear new-times.co.uk has been hit so hard with redirects that it's now down. That would explain it... we're laughing quite hard. 34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LulzSec The Lulz Boat The Sun's homepage now redirects to the Murdoch death story on the recently-owned New Times website. Can you spell success, gentlemen? 39 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

they really seem to be going for it...

LulzSec The Lulz Boat
This is just as fun on the inside. We are battling with The Sun admins right now - I think they are losing. The boat has landed... >:]
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

the sun site is not down now......

sorry my bad got re di to twitter
edit on 18-7-2011 by rikgrimsby because: my bad

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

LulzSec The Lulz Boat TheSun.co.uk now redirects to our twitter feed. Hello, everyone that wanted to visit The Sun! How is your day? Good? Good!

Its going to there twitter account now

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join