It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Now twitter reports that Anonymus has hacked the emails from the sun and the NOTW

Twitter #notw
edit on 18-7-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by CrankyPantsUK

Btw what do you have to do to be on the front page on this site?

It's on the front page now.

I always get what I want haha

And always end up having to take everything back!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
Now twitter reports that Anonymus has hacked the emails from the sun and the NOTW

Got a link please?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

Bit strange though, with all the hype?

Drugs or not!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The message sent from Murdoch (Fox News) was...if you are having a crisis in conscience and are thinking about talking...don't!

This story has legs. Apparently they have been spying using cell phones for GPS coordinates and as microphones!

Fox News America is uh not picking up this story
...Ashame the only free televised "news" network in the US will not report this story let alone investigate.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am usually a skeptic when it comes to these things.

But it is pretty blatant that a company worth 100s of billions of dollars and scotland yard can put a man 6 feet under and rule it as no foul play involved. They will lost billions and billions of dollars because of this ordeal and this guy might have even more dirt on them. So pay the police a cool half a billion dollars to murder him and keep it quiet. I say # them to bloody hell. Including scotland yard.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Twitter #notw

Here you go!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Gotta love Murdoch and the sleazy organizations he own. Oh what's that? Now he's killing people? Go figure. How can someone own Fox and not be responsible for a death?

Scum of the earth. Hope the man rots soon.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There is so much BS surrounding this story.

I've just watched the ITV 10 O'clock news and they mentioned this new development for about 10 seconds, then proceeded to talk about a 'Bag with papers in it' found by Rebakkah (whatever her name is') house. It was her husbands apparently.

All i can say is...

Who gives a fcuk about this bag? Report on the whstleblowers death.. surely??? no?????

Wow the MSM fails and fcking stinks bad...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
just when i begin to think humans are coming together as a race this happens. we havent changed at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by mr-lizard

Twitter #notw

Here you go!

You're quite right.

www.new-times.co.uk...

And if you try and go to the original page - it reroutes you to the hacked page. Amazing.

Lulzsec claiming responsibility.
edit on 18-7-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

www.guardian.co.uk

Sean Hoare, the former News of the World showbiz reporter who was the first named journalist to allege Andy Coulson was aware of phone hacking by his staff, has been found dead, the Guardian has learned.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Now this I believe.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I remember the "suicide" of the Tory MP from a noose around his neck and an orange in his mouth. Throw in a bit of sexual deviance and people forget that this could be a smoke screen. Likewise throw in "... drugs.." and suddenly suicide can be accepted.

Like fellow ATSers agree this stinks, it is a real conspiracy happening now and wonder what the next death will be.

And like other ATSers , can't help but compare to David Kelly - UK has form

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Met/Scotland Yard don't really have seniority over other British police forces. My information is a little out of date and I have no sources to present but historically, Herts Police do not hold the Met in any high regard at all and I think Herts will resist any interference in any investigation into Hoare's death.

The autopsy and coroner's report cannot possibly have been completed so press reports that the death is not being treated as suspicious are not only premature but IMO also does nothing to regain public faith in journalistic veracity.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a very interesting article about Sean Hoare, written by the journalist who has been exposing this scandal.

When he spoke out about the voicemail hacking, some Conservative MPs were quick to smear him, spreading tales of his drug use as though that meant he was dishonest. He was genuinely offended by the lies being told by News International and always willing to help me and other reporters who were trying to expose the truth. He was equally offended when Scotland Yard's former assistant commissioner, John Yates, assigned officers to interview him, not as a witness but as a suspect. They told him anything he said could be used against him, and, to his credit, he refused to have anything to do with them.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It is difficult keeping up with the news hacking but latest from BBC News - "Meanwhile, it has emerged that a former senior News of the World journalist carried out work for Scotland Yard with witnesses and suspects while employed by the paper.".

I wonder who the senior News of the World Journalist was?
And I wonder who Scotland yard wanted to spy on?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Time to indict Rupert Murdoch on suspicion of involvement in murder. Revoke his passport place him on home arrest. That rat bastard either ordered it, or knows who did. Completely limit his freedom of travel and tap phone, email, twitter, text etc and monitor all visitors and all correspondence he makes. If he refuses to give himself up decharter his companies and corporations effectively making it illegal to do business until he does. This man is scum and he has abused all systems until the breaking point. Now push him to his breaking point.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

why would he OD for seeing what he had stirred up? he knew exactly what would get stirred up when he blew the whistle.

I'm going to bet that it was Murdoch's son ( the one with the glasses ) who called for this guy to be killed.

because doesn't he stand to gain the ENTIRE empire when his dad kicks it? well that empire might be crumbling.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
you can bet theres a load sh#t to come out the wood work..... wouldnt surprise me if david cameron steps down in the next month... this goes beyond deep

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Made an illogical post.

Rethinking statement. See next page.
edit on 7/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join