It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Could the hacker or hackers be potential 9/11 whistle blowers?

Well if he/she happened to find out new information about 9/11?

What's with Fox and running Black Ops?

Dan Cooper, who helped launch Fox News as managing editor in 1996, said that a “brain room” carried out “counter intelligence” on the channel’s enemies from its New York headquarters.

"Rupert Murdoch's Fox News ran 'BLACK OPS' department, former executive claims"

Source www.telegraph.co.uk...

Another source www.realnewsreporter.com...

Why are people saying these things unless there was some sort of truth to them?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by teapot

Just watched it now its Paul Mcmullen whom I was referring to, he discussed the murdochs case On news night where he speaks about the death of the other whistle blower.

Link provided to the interview:

BBC I PLayer Newsnight
edit on 20-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

If he is the great white hope of British jouralism then we are screwed.

Have you seen his recent interviews? Greg Dyke, Steve Coogan, John Prescott and Hugh Grant all wiped the floor with him.

What a slimey individual he is.

The only thing he is blowing is his own trumpet...he's got a book to publicize.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

He will be important to Hugh Grants civil action, after all he was one of them who blew the whistle on the phone hacking of some celebrities phones.

They or who ever it was went out off their way to demoralise and discredit those who blew the whistle on these scandals in the first place. And now it has cost someone their life. But I am not surprised look at those whom have been sack from their jobs whom work inside private companies or for the Governments who have blew the whistle over their actions.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I love how the media are concentrating on how addicted to drink and drugs Sean Hoare was, and they keep saying that "friends" of his have said that he mentioned to them that he was very ill just days before his death. The fact is, one of the only friends of the decreased that has spoken out is Matthew Wright, an ex co-worker of Hoare's.

Matthew Wright spoke about Sean on his talk show - The Wright Stuff - on Channel 5 (UK) recently. He said how Sean was actually sober and had been for a while and was recovering well. He even went as far as to say that he spoke to Sean recently and said that he seemed fit and well.

This is all very suspect, let's not forget the unsolved death of Daniel Morgan, the private investigator who ruffled NOTW feathers some 23 years ago and was later found with a literal axe in his back. He was killed in suspicious circumstances with his murderers still at large after five separate police inquiries failed to tie up any loose ends.

Daniel Morgan Axe Murder Case - Timeline

If people are inclined to dig with the right tools, believe me, you will find treasure.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

What surprises me most about this is that the media should be all over this like the plague and pushing for more investigation into the death. How can they call the death non-suspicious? The mysterious death of a whistleblower and possible witness in one of the biggest media scandals we've ever seen, whose friends stated that he thought "people were coming for him" a few days before he died? The whole thing seems really strange. It's not the fact that he's dead that it's suspicious, it's the seemingly lacking willingness to even investigate the death or consider the possibilities by the police. It seems as if they have written off the possibility of foul play before they have even had a coroners report.
edit on 21-7-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Okkkkkkk, so now we have 4 suspicious cases connected to the Murdoch empire. The coroner must be very busy.

Daniel Morgan - George Webley - Christopher Shale - Sean Hoare

shall we add Dr David Kelly too?

edit on 21-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

"What surprises me most about this is that the media should be all over this like the plague and pushing for more investigation into the death. How can they call the death non-suspicious?" quote.

I'm sure if they can get away with covering up the murder of Dr David Kelly and sell the suicide story to the general public, they'll have no problem in brushing this under the carpet...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I definitely agree that this is all being white washed. It's strange how stupid people can be though, the only whistleblower dies a day before the first hearing, and just because the news announces that it was "unexplained yet not suspicious" people digest it and carry on, no questions asked.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

It really disturbs me how quickly everyone is reaching the absolute conclusion that Murdoch et al murdered him.

It proves nothing! Holy cow you guys, calm down and step back! all that is actually known at this point is that a guy died, and there are elites who probably wanted him dead! The connection is tenuous and will be borne out or disproven shortly

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/760c9ccfb5c0.jpg[/atsimg]

Fnord: Fnord is the typographic representation of disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect

End Transmission.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Yes. I am the least subtle disinformation agent in the world. You have found me out with your amazing detective skills.

For those not actually in the know, "fnord" is a word that originates in the Principia Discordia, the least serious religious text on the planet. It is, there, simply a nonsense word meant to unsettle and amuse. Its most prominent use in the text is some variant of the phrase "If you can't see the fnords, they can't eat you!"

Illuminatus!, the least serious conspiracy novel on the planet, used the word "fnord" to stand in for a word (or possibly symbol) which the book "claims" we are all trained from childhood to have visceral reactions to. this symbol is inserted into serious news to make us uncomfrotable and disinterested in the story, and to act with knee-jerk reactions. It's not put into ads in an effort to addict us to purchasing things.

So, while I am in fact using "fnoooordtastic" in the Discordian sense -- in that I intend to be an unexpected or random element in any system, an end which I ironically enough aim for by being a voice of rationality here -- even if I were using it in the Disinformation sense, I would be encouraging this group into rash action, rather than attempting to make sure that we attack those who deserve it. I would be doing the exact opposite of what I'm doing; I would be encouraging lax thinking and either complete inaction or instant action, rather than measured thinking and careful action.

Consider this: If the elites were as powerful as most of you think, don't you think they could have done this without casting any suspicion in anyone's eyes on Murdoch? If they are as powerful as many of you allege, isn't it possible that they want us to blame Murdoch and Cameron, rather than whatever's really responsible?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Police, Media and politics all trying to cover this up.

That is now 2 people dead from this.
Its soo obvious what is going on here.

Murdoch, sadly is in bed with the puppet masters.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Consider this: If the elites were as powerful as most of you think, don't you think they could have done this without casting any suspicion in anyone's eyes on Murdoch? If they are as powerful as many of you allege, isn't it possible that they want us to blame Murdoch and Cameron, rather than whatever's really responsible?

I had asked a similar question in another thread. Didn't get too many answers.

Here are my reasons:
1. They don't have to - the control enough channels, they don't need to worry
2. They actually want people to think it could be them - instill fear into others
3. When it serves their purpose, they probably do kill people without casting suspicion.

I know you brought about the illuminati and the elites but stuff like these happens even at a pretty low level. In Chicago, a cop's ex-wife was found dead in a dry bath tub a few days before the financial split was finalized. For years, everyone bought the theory she slipped and bumped her head.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Eeek. Was she actually murdered by him? That stuff's disturbing.

In a case like that, it shouldn't have been simply accepted that she slipped and fell; but neither should it have been immediately accepted that her husband had killed her. Unfortunately, coincidences like that do happen.

(And, for the record, I didn't bring up the Illuminati; i brought up the book Illuminatus!. Just want to make sure that's known.)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

So true but it just doesnt sit well with me. And even if he was a coke head like some say, I still dont buy a suicide theory... unsettling for sure

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Yes. I am the least subtle disinformation agent in the world. You have found me out with your amazing detective skills.

Dude... what are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Solasis

The... Accusation you... Oh, never mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

Aren't you a satirist?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

Aren't you a satirist?

----

Wait....

That's freaking awesome.

You win. You win EVERYTHING. You are my favorite.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Of course there is something going on you'd have to be blind not to see it, as we all know the elite are part of Illuminati along with the Bilderburgers, anyone who steps out of line and is a threat disappears in way or another!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternal41
Of course there is something going on you'd have to be blind not to see it, as we all know the elite are part of Illuminati along with the Bilderburgers, anyone who steps out of line and is a threat disappears in way or another!

It's a pity this thread has been hijacked by fvckwits.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join