It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Osirison

You misquote a little but I'll answer you anyway and expand my answer. A peon can never stand a chance going up against a corporation or the rich and famous. They and/or their families will suffer consequences. They might get help from a Government employee looking to make a splash for upcoming election but electable employees are always in search of funds which corporations and the rich and famous can supply in great quantities. Anything they may accomplish is more an annoyance or bad pr but corporation usually go on in some form or another and the rich's money and sometimes power passes to another generation. Justice is for sale and geared toward he who can afford the best lawyer and make the biggest campaign contributions. The biggest problem swimming with the big fish besides getting eaten is making sure big fish don't cut you loose because you became a distraction to the plan.

And no, I don' have any connection to News Corp or any of the parties involved?

My reply to post by Rockdisjoint original OP speculating why Sean Hoare died

I'm sure it will be found that it was a drug overdose as he was dismissed for drink and drug abuse. I don't know why peons think they can air rich folks laundry and not suffer consequences. Justice is geared toward he who can afford the best lawyer

IRC another poster pointed to a story about dealer being paid to supply uncut coc aine in attempt to kill someone.

It was my observation that peons think the system will protect them when they are stupid enough to pee on someone with money and power. Whether this was murder, suicide or an accident we may never know. I really believe the smart thing to do in this case would have be to send the information to organizations possibly on par with New International, maybe CNN, MsNBC, etc or even ol' Soros and let them lead the charge. A whistle blower slugging it out with a billionaire is almost as ignorant as running to some elected government official. It would even have been better to send information to Wikileaks rather than running to some elected government official.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

'CHIPPY' SET LOSE ROCK SOLID MEMBER

It seems a little perturbing to find that David Cameron's close personal and professional ally, Christopher Shale (whom he described as his 'rock') should die in mysterious circumstances at Glastonbury Festival shortly before the latest and most devastating developments in the hacking scandal emerged. The Prime Minister and the Conservative Party itself will be greatly missing Shale's level head in such a crisis. The former Sandhurst Officer, who like Rebekah Brooks was another member of the so-called 'Chipping Norton set', was brainstorming ideas on how to revive and re-brand the Conservatives at the time of his death.

Rabeka Brooks - the News of the World Editor now at the eye of the storm - lives a short drive from the home of Shale family and the chief executive of News International, Elizabeth Murdoch in Chipping Norton. Steve Hilton, Cameron's director of strategy in Downing Street also lives nearby.

In a report in today's Daily Mirror, journalist David Collins compiled a list of the 'key players' in the Chipping Norton Set. With one exception: the name Shale was omitted.

www.thesargeants.net...

Just thought there may be a link somewhere?
edit on 19-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Thanks for the explanation. I misunderstood the tone of your post.

I absolutely agree with your point, that those working for the beast, sucking on the power teet, think they can just go against the grain like that and not suffer consequences.

Like you said, he would've probably been better off going to WikiLeaks or some other outlet rather than turning to the same people that have a vested interest in the resolution of the problem.

Besides WikiLeaks, what other outlet do you think a potential "whistle-blower" could utilize, and possibly receive protection from those he/she is exposing?
edit on 19-7-2011 by Osirison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osirison
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Thanks for the explanation. I misunderstood the tone of your post.

I absolutely agree with your point, that those working for the beast, sucking on the power teet, think they can just go against the grain like that and not suffer consequences.

Like you said, he would've probably been better off going to WikiLeaks or some other outlet rather than turning to the same people that have a vested ineterest in the resolution of the problem.

Besides WikiLeaks, what other outlet do you think a potential "whistle-blower" could utilize, and possibly receive protection from those he/she is exposing.

yes...but why have they turned on murdoch now...his companies been doing it for yrs..why now!
they used to print emails from blair.

apparently this is all over his bid for BskyB...for those that dont know....murdoch owns sky...British Broadcasting was mixed with it basically to stop the monopoly and mergers of uk media....but now murdoch wants to own the whole lot, hence his bid...up step the wolves and destroy him... a bit shocking that they will do this to a friend of theirs...i guess that theyr gonna throw in a load of crap he had nothing to do with...

sit back and enjoy the show.....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The first video watch the Female MP on the left, she looks over at the chairman, and then acts agasp at what just happened with regards to the attack on murdoch. I still say I smell a rat, and this is proving it. And also seemingly the dude, who is a comedian had supposingly posted on twitter he was going to do something, to disrupt the Meeting.
edit on 19-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemmyKautionu
Mrs Murdoch is only slim but she sure packs a punch...
It's amazing how hard you can hit when someone attacks your meal ticket!

Thats the best comment i have seen on this site for a long time my friend.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

It was smuggled in, he had it in a plastic bag when he entered the committee room. Erms duh why wasnt his bag checked?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11

Originally posted by LemmyKautionu
Mrs Murdoch is only slim but she sure packs a punch...
It's amazing how hard you can hit when someone attacks your meal ticket!

Thats the best comment i have seen on this site for a long time my friend.

whos mrs murdoch....the chinese woman....
...for real....??!!

noway....what website did he get her from?

reminds me of russell simmons.....how on earth can you be expected to be taken seriously now...one thing they both have in common ...money....anyone says theyr in love..i`ll say yes...but with money.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Knobby

It was smuggled in, he had it in a plastic bag when he entered the committee room. Erms duh why wasnt his bag checked?

Because the media bribed the police not to do so? After all, the case is all about the media paying off the police so it's hardly any stretch of the imagination!

Don't think they're not still pulling all the shots. News International might be the biggest, but they are not the only cartel and there are plenty more wanting to take over as top dog. Indeed, the whole campaign seems orchestrated with that in mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

That is what leads me to believe that this was staged. The expression on the Female Mp, who was questioning James Murdoch, then she looks over to the chairman before turning round looking agasp. Come one people smell the rat in this all.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I was thinking of the exact same comment regarding the whistle blowers upcoming death!!

This is very fishy.

The dead dont tell secrets!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Dont tell me you are going to reveal it, REVEAL it, before said corporation or politician shut you down.

I am sure he knows that now and I will also bet he provided for just such an occasion.
I will bet this story is not over. In a locked box somewhere after the reading of the will etc....we will get more of what he was talking about. I don't know really...just trying to sound conspiratorial, but it DOES happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nothing happened today and It all seemed like a farce. I can't believe we all actually thought Rupert Murdoch and his accomplices would be brought to justice. How very foolish of us to think that. Looks like the NWO conspiracy isn't a conspiracy after all. I fear dire times for this country if the public forget about this in the next few weeks and carry on watching the X Factor...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i had a thought today (and i know its prob wrong) but what if... what if this is all a set so "they" can put restrictions on world wide media and internet ect..... they can censor every thing we see/read look at (a bit like china but more stern) it be a brave new world be for we know it and v for vendetta will be real.. as i say am prob being stupid..

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

You're right.

I don't know enough about the merger or the new business deal Murdoch is involved in, but I remember him mentioning something about it at the meeting today.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
probably related to the phone hacking someone high up wanted him dead. my honest opinion

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Murdoch owns 33 or 34% of BSKYB, he wanted to buy the whole lot of BSKYB, which would give him control of the one of the Biggest media companies in the UK. Speculation is he closed News of the World. So he could lease up more money or he would benefit from doing so, But it backfired on him, Now he has dropped his bid for BSKYB, and over 300 journalists not including drivers, canteen staff etc are now out of a job. But Rebekah Brookes was kept in her position before more of the hacking revelations came out,

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osirison
I have a question that I know someone in this thread can answer...

1) For what purpose did they hack the 9/11 victims phones?

Also on a side note... Does anyone see a resemblance between Murdoch and Alan Greenspan? (former Fed chairman) They look alike IMO.

The answer is obvious if 9-11 didn't happen the way the government is telling the public. I believe the media and government worked together to cover-up what really happened.

It would actually be easier to have the media hack into accounts - if the government did it and was caught it couldn't be explained away as easily as if the media did it.

As for what they were looking for, perhaps a voice mail with someone reporting something which would not fit in the the standard story. Maybe someone in the building at the time of the collapse would report something which would support it was a controlled demolition.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem

Murdoch owns 33 or 34% of BSKYB, he wanted to buy the whole lot of BSKYB, which would give him control of the one of the Biggest media companies in the UK. Speculation is he closed News of the World. So he could lease up more money or he would benefit from doing so, But it backfired on him, Now he has dropped his bid for BSKYB, and over 300 journalists not including drivers, canteen staff etc are now out of a job. But Rebekah Brookes was kept in her position before more of the hacking revelations came out,

His company owns 39% of BSKYB.
He "allegedly" closed news of the world so that the sky deal could go through, they were saying by ditching one of his smaller businesses, he could say that his share in the media in the UK was smaller and that this may help in his BSKYB bid.

We'll see how all this pans out.... how far it goes and what the actual criminal investigation shows.

Although his tentacles reach pretty far so I pretty much guarantee that neither he nor his son will be found guilty of any wrongdoing

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join