It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Debris Shown On Old News Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Pause it at 1:44. It says V I D E O on the I beam.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by A51Watcher

No , to the best of my knowledge this entire footage has never been seen before. The hand plate panels , yes they are the same, but this footage is new to me .. If this had been shown on the fox program it would have been all over u tube by now I think. It deserves inspection .

No, A51 is correct .
The voiceover is the official radio broadcast from the time , The footage is completely faked .
Lookup Roswell Radio Broadcast its not hard to miss .

Plz stop beating this dead horse everyone . Santili Film Here

Wow some people are seriously slipping here ... Wiki on Hoax

Alien artifacts, supposedly items recovered from the crash site, were depicted in the footage. These included alien symbols and six-finger control panels, which Santilli describes in the Sky documentary as being the result of artistic license on his part. These artifacts were also created by Humphreys. The footage also showed a man reading a statement "verifying" his identity as the original cameraman and the source of the footage. Santilli and Shoefield admitted in the documentary that they had found an unidentified homeless man on the streets of Los Angeles, persuaded him to play the role of the cameraman, and filmed him in a motel.

We wont say we told you so ...
edit on 20/7/2011 by Omega85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ghey. No UFO crashed at Roswell. There are no such things as aliens. You can't argue otherwise without looking like a jackass. TS is a retard and a troll.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join