It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Root Problem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

S&F!

Through logical rationalization we can agree with your premise. Through higher states of being and awareness we discover the truth of your assertion.

I fully agree with your OP, and I hold further comment as to not take away from the truth you have presented.
Thank you my friend for your words. May peace be with you.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
I can only assume that some people are meant to realize this more slowly than others, I guess this is why I am here. To help speed this process up.

"Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon", learning has nothing to do with explaining. You can't help speed this up!! We've travelled thousands of years for you to get here, what's wrong with waiting a few thousand more years for the rest to arrive?

Or could it be that I am impatient & failing to view those with the compassion that I am asking others to view with. Babies have to crawl before they can walk.. You wouldn't look down on him for it, would you? So I guess I wait patiently for the rest of the world to get with it?

What are your thoughts?

I don't think you need my thoughts on this. You are doing fine.....

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
One day in the futur scientist will discover the gen which generate spirituality. From that day on, the world will go from not knowing to not having a clue but every one can get the spiritual gen on.
When you have wrote this thread you have already engaged your self to separate your being from the people that didn't ...can you grasp the violence!!!
Surely no one here knows what I am talking about.

Don't insult our intelligence. This is a mistake on your part that will only leave you distrusting others' information that will only lead to your own ignorance and lack of intelligence. You're talking about the fact that engaging in the contribution to knowledge is a materialistic principle which only serves to further contribute to negativity. People learn at their own pace, and if they aren't ready to hear what you present to them, then they will automatically reject it. But if they have an open mind, you might could have a productive discussion.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Do you believe letting go of the material is a significant lesson for us all? I mean, something we will have to eventually face? Is living without technology or other material the only way to find exactly what it is that makes you happy?

Because a part of me says yes, but a part of me wants to stay connected with the collective so that we are more capable as a whole in creating our intentions. Then I remember that I know we are already connected in much more subtle ways.

I thank you guys for talking with me about this. It helps to understand a little more when you can share it with other people.

@operation mindcrime: You are correct, but asking the right questions & guiding the mind to realize those answers in a subtle way won't hurt. Maybe the last part can hurt, but making people think is healthy.

I did realize a mistake in my OP. I separate myself by even mentioning there is an I to separate.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

One day in the futur scientist will discover the gen which generate spirituality. From that day on, the world will go from not knowing to not having a clue but every one can get the spiritual gen on.
When you have wrote this thread you have already engaged your self to separate your being from the people that didn't ...can you grasp the violence!!!
Surely no one here knows what I am talking about.

Don't insult our intelligence. This is a mistake on your part that will only leave you distrusting others' information that will only lead to your own ignorance and lack of intelligence. You're talking about the fact that engaging in the contribution to knowledge is a materialistic principle which only serves to further contribute to negativity. People learn at their own pace, and if they aren't ready to hear what you present to them, then they will automatically reject it. But if they have an open mind, you might could have a productive discussion.

And I can't quite grasp everything he's saying, but I think he got at least one part right?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Identity is the primary survival imperative expression. If the existential something cannot be delineated from all that surrounds it, then it cannot be said to exist at all. This is as simple as it gets, and the real basis of separation.

This is also why the human being works so hard to separate. It's much easier to collect as one if all you are is a clearly defined event trajectory that is trying to prolong a finite span of physical existence. Not so easy when you're an emerging eternal manifestation, and the only survival imperative that really exists for you is the establishment and defense of inimitable Identity. That one true requirement ends up being magnified - often out of proportion.

I like the idea of symbiosis and balancing that Feminine survival expression with the overwhelming influences that push the human being toward the more Masculine survival expressions, but I'm very aware that corporeal existence is a blistering flurry involving one reconfiguration and re-emergence of self directly on the heels of the last, and I guess I'm sympathetic to all the effort that goes into keeping the whole together and the developmental progression in play. It's not easy to achieve brilliance during this phase of gestation, and since "life" is extremely temporary, I try not to get too worked up over how anyone else is managing their run through it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I was not insulting intelligence or other aspect of the mental capacity of people in this thread....read my first contribution.
My point is to awaken a certain reality that it is very hard to grasp when we talk about separation.
Many people blame the ego for the gap that grows between each other. Well, I for one wouldn't blame the receiver of the truth. Yes our ego is the only one thing that is there to grasp any meaning in our life if any.
In many people the desire to be separated from one another is greater than the desire to see our similarity.( just look the definition of Love...we have attached love to bargain...you be good to me i be good to you )
Now, look around you and see how we have successfully separated human from each other. The separation started when we decided that everything should be listed and cataloged. We in this respect had created the biggest first gap between us and the world we inhabit. Look what we do to the animals, we get clothed by them, feed by them because we have “speciesed” them so our mind as block the true cruelty that we had generated in treating animal and plant a like with a relief that we are superior. The people in general can’t see the separation we have created between us and the environment. Believe me we are all the same, human has only an awareness of his awareness that makes him just a bit different than the rest of the animals or botany world.
But we all share the same air, land, sky....this make us one and not many people can see this oneness because of our communal refusal of the obvious.
This separation is greater now between each other (look at me), I am awaken I have being the experience, but the rest didn’t ….i have solved the greatest puzzle in history, so I am obviously higher then my fellow human….separation without end. Violence without end.
We live in time of great changes some are negative and some are positive, what is certain is this changes are in place to reestablish the balance of thoughts.
Now I am sorry to all of you if my last post generated a sentiment of separation…I learn as I wake up every day…
Good day to all of you.
ps...from the above i include my self in this...make no mistake

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

There is destructive ways and constructive ways of separation. On one hand you got this & that, you see two objects, 2 people, you call this white & that black. It's only for the sake of distinction. Has a lot to do with language trying to understand & translate the movements around us.

Then you got the way one conscious being views another. If it is less or more than he views himself at any given moment, this can be destructive.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by kacou

. It's only for the sake of distinction. Has a lot to do with language trying to understand & translate the movements around us.

Then you got the way one conscious being views another. If it is less or more than he views himself at any given moment, this can be destructive.

As you wrote above....why in the first place we have so many different languages?
People will answer with 100's of logical answer....identity, culture, independence, and so on....all of them contradict integration ( funny that in our world today we assume integration as others to fit our ways).
Please don't make a mistake in assuming that I am for a one global elite in governance.
Not at all, there is not one single aspect of life that is positive which has generated separateness.
And one of the biggest cancer is property.
I don't really care what the people that study sociology as to say about it...what is evident is that today the world is in this mess because of this so called certainty in human behaviour.
Day after day we read how wrong so many of them where in assuming that human where this way or that way. Countless of tv program and books on the net denounce this very damaging attitude some have.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Do you believe letting go of the material is a significant lesson for us all? I mean, something we will have to eventually face? Is living without technology or other material the only way to find exactly what it is that makes you happy?

I think it is something we may or may not face, depending on which path we take. For the most part, it must be done. You don't necessarily need to get rid of the materials as much as you do the materialistic ways. However, getting rid of the materials is a sure fire way to do this. Its just a matter of being able to see your true self. You can do it with materials present, but you will still have temptation to participate in materialistic ways.

I see my true self despite being subject to materialism, however, it is a barrier to full awareness.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
It's not easy to achieve brilliance during this phase of gestation, and since "life" is extremely temporary, I try not to get too worked up over how anyone else is managing their run through it.

But you should contribute all you can, because although your individual life may be temporary, your legacy lives on through DNA. Life itself is not temporary, I feel sure it's here to stay, as long as we develop to a point of interstellar travel and/or planetary protection capabilities. So do the best you can so you can give your children and your children's children an opportunity for a healthy and comfortable life.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by kacou

. It's only for the sake of distinction. Has a lot to do with language trying to understand & translate the movements around us.

As you wrote above....why in the first place we have so many different languages?
People will answer with 100's of logical answer....identity, culture, independence, and so on....all of them contradict integration ( funny that in our world today we assume integration as others to fit our ways).
Please don't make a mistake in assuming that I am for a one global elite in governance.
Not at all, there is not one single aspect of life that is positive which has generated separateness.
And one of the biggest cancer is property.
I don't really care what the people that study sociology as to say about it...what is evident is that today the world is in this mess because of this so called certainty in human behaviour.
Day after day we read how wrong so many of them where in assuming that human where this way or that way. Countless of tv program and books on the net denounce this very damaging attitude some have.

Materialistic separation and imbalances serve one main purpose. Knowledge. On one hand, we gain knowledge. On the other hand, we lose wisdom.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Is wisdom and knowledge compatible ?
Is this 2 together as one the remedy of separateness ?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Is wisdom and knowledge compatible ?
Is this 2 together as one the remedy of separateness ?

I believe intelligence like everything else is dualistic by knowledge and wisdom. It isn't the remedy of separation of the ultimate, rather it is just the remedy of the separateness of intelligence. Knowledge is the intelligence along the path to nothingness. Wisdom is intelligence along the path to infinity. In the end, the destination is one, but the way to get there is two.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Separation makes one feel isolated, alone and afraid.
Separation is an illusion that can be seen through.
There is no duality in non duality.

Here is a video about non-duality:
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yes, and beyond this it is the separation from the natural process of all things, of nature, or as Taoist call it "The Way".

Peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The way is you.
The way is now.
This ever present presence.

From here every 'thing' (other) is seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join