It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen hammers parents to death and then has a party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Bet his parents never spanked him as a child.

Death penalty for minors.....I'm all for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

I just wanted to link this video because it is a pretty decent comparison. Even though I sort of hate those guys' cocky/arrogant attitude.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Bet his parents never spanked him as a child.

Death penalty for minors.....I'm all for it.

How would beating him make him less violent?
Sorry but can you explain that one to me?

Death penalty in this case?....I am ok with that.
Vindictive enough to want it, even crave it. No pity what-so-ever.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Well it looks like its TIME TO BAN HAMMERS!!!!!

Yep, those HAMMERS are dangerous, and if we banned them, this wouldnt have happened!!!

Right gun-control idiots???
edit on 18-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

Best statement I've read in a long time.

My question is this:
Where is the media?
Where's the 24/7 coverage like the C.Anthony case?
This is much worse, IMHO...

Oh that's right...there's nothing slamming through CONgress at the present time.
So...no distraction needed.

Carry on.

No matter what the kid deserves the death penalty.
Truth is cold sometimes.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Where's the 24/7 coverage like the C.Anthony case?

Well, this did just happen yesterday. The media hasn't had time to pick up on it.

And anyway, I wouldn't place it on a matter of distraction from congress. It's an entirely different flaw in the media that would keep them from reporting this:

Would it sell?

So far, there is not a pretty white girl who apparently killed her darling white baby involved. There's no one shouting that it's because of video games -- yet. There's no question of whether he did it -- yet. There's nothing particularly interesting to sell to the public and get their attention.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I know it's fake. I'm one of the most non-violent people you could meet. And I PLAY all these "horrible" games. I've been punched square in the face, and just walked away.

So is my nephew. He is a big gentle giant and gets harassed at airports but he watches all sorts of violent movies and plays those violent video games...yet he is a pussy cat. Wouldn't hurt a fly. He just looks scary.

Just because YOU or the two of you are that way how can you make a generalization about everyone else? How can you use yourself as a scale to represent everyone?

You are a study of one.

I am happy you do not fit the mold, but if you lift your head away from the screen for a second, see that there is a mold and that a great many people fit it. Look at the studies.
Why do you think there are age restrictions and warnings? Because they are harmless?.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This kid is sick. What else did he do? Get the party guests to dance to MC Hammer?

He pretty much pissed on his mother and father's graves.

Yes, video games are the problem, in fact, the other day I got mobbed by a bunch of mages. They kept running around me casting magic missiles and I couldn't hit them because they had "boots of evasion". This is unacceptable, video games have negative affects on people!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

That's a great vid. A young man was killed playing football very recently here in Australia.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide
So he has no problem murdering his parents in that way,giving a party invite on FB ,while locking their remains

Yet,when the police arrives he acts nervous ? Right

To me...it is one of 3 scenarios........

(1) He is a sociopath and a psychopath....it is his pleasure to harm people...this makes him happy.

(2) His parents were abusive.....and he snapped.

(3) He has an untreated mental illness....he was hallucinating...and he snapped.

And...of course he was nervous when the law arrived because he knew he was caught.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Ratings I agree with, lots of games shouldn't be played by children. In fact almost every game I've played shouldn't be played by children. But those games aren't being developed with children in mind either, they're for adults. The gamers who grew up playing super mario and sonic grew up and want something that appeals to them as adults.

Well your nephew is actually what the vast majority of gamers are like. I've never met a violent person who played games. In fact the most violent people I've met are actually sports players. Footballers in general.

I've also met some great guys who played footy too. So does football desensitize people to violence too? I've got nothing against footy, but kids watching grown men push each others faces in the dirt, spear tackle and then get into a punch up on national television might be a bad influence too.

I don't blame this on any outside influence. This was probably a fight over something insignificant that snowballed into him murdering his parents.

That's what I think anyway.
edit on 18-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: typo

edit on 18-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: stuff to add.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Cyanhide
So he has no problem murdering his parents in that way,giving a party invite on FB ,while locking their remains

Yet,when the police arrives he acts nervous ? Right

(1) He is a sociopath and a psychopath....it is his pleasure to harm people...this makes him happy.

(2) His parents were abusive.....and he snapped.

(3) He has an untreated mental illness....he was hallucinating...and he snapped.

And...of course he was nervous when the law arrived because he knew he was caught.

Bingo! I agree with this.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I've also met some great guys who played footy too. So does football desensitize people to violence too? I've got nothing against footy, but kids watching grown men push each others faces in the dirt, spear tackle and then get into a punch up on national television might be a bad influence too.

Agreed. Totally.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I feel like you are using this site for an outlet to express your anger.

Nowhere does it say that this site is for displaying the horrific murder of people, as you say.

I am under the impression that this site is for uncovering and discovering conspiracies and the like and for getting opinions of like-minds.

I have no use for 'blinders'. If it weren't for the rebuttal to my reply by people like yourself I wouldn't have the further chance to explain myself, and my opinion would get buried under the wet blanket of grief that this kind of story spreads.

Once this has actually happened and has been discovered, there seems to be no reason to spread the news of it unless the teen in question may be at-large and further harm can be done.

I do not fault you for wanting to know the news. I simply wish we could turn our efforts as a people and a society to more uplifting matters.

As a matter of fact, had it not been for this article, my opinion and feelings would not have been in print for anyone to see.

Now I have confused myself.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

outh to commit the violence lessening the impact import or consequences of those acts by seeing them everyday in video games and on TV or movies like SAW ...are right.

First off stop blaming the video games for the killings, First off his a drop out, dropouts are always known to have issues, secondarily why aren't you blaming all this on the american culture? style of life eh?

In Russia and Europe these types of killings are very rare and happen only 1% to 5% of the time, people in eupore depending where you live, euporean families care for each other and are more family oriented.

However if i recall the american culture parents always force there children to leave the house until there 18? i think thats pretty stupid teens at 18 aren't mature completely until 21, 20.

And its no wonder why everyone is calling las vages the Sin City because of the crimes right?

As in this case i would be blamed it on the lifestyle, parents had no control over there kid,you can bet he was hanging out with the wrong Friends.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why is it always Florida? I mean really, is it the hot tropical temps down there, or what? Every time I turn on the news it's something horrific from Florida!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So there are a few people commenting that the death penalty should be issued, before finding out all the facts of the case...

Which is funny to me, because if the kid was being abused by his parents, and that information was released before the kid killing them.... The same people would probably be calling for the death penalty of the parents.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
to anyone who thinks this is a sign of anything, read a history book

this is paddy cake looking at it from a historical perspective

the only thing that has changed is every gruesome murder is posted in forums for us all to digest

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Obviously this kid didn't get beaten enough and thinks he can get away with everything.
You people can keep complaining about abuse, its worked for millions of years. Hell I bet Dinosaurs beat their kids too when they acted up.

Its like ever since we stopped beating our kids the world has gone downhill.
Greedy spoiled fat cats running this country now.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
He didn't just wake up, rubbed his eye and thought "gee, I think I'll kill my parents today".

It's entirely possible that he did. Being abused is no reason to murder your parents...or anyone else.

It certainly is not a reason, but it may be the cause. There is plenty of evidence to suggest that abuse can lead to such mind shattering consequences...only a broken mind can commit to such brutality with no feeling for the severity.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

You cant be a sociopath and a psychopath ,its one or the other.

edit on 18-7-2011 by Cyanhide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join