It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human hybrids: Do they exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In my opinion we are ALL hybrids . Varying degrees of reptilian (Drako) and true humans (lyreaians). Nope I can not prove this at all but I may state my case for this possibility in a thread someday soon.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

And few post earlier you said I made some spelling mistakes, and just corrected them.? (Being Dutch, I thought you where being helpful. Guess you had an different agenda)

The fact that I was wondering when would this nonsense charade stop(tripping over a sentence in my own comment section), is that it has nothing to do with the article I posted above own comment section.

If you are having a bit of trouble with the english language then thats ok
I had no idea that you were Dutch .It was not my intention to derail your post.

Maybe you ment to say somthing like "I think this is a good indication that alien hybrids exist"

Lets forget about the whole "DNA alien Proof" thing as there has obviously been a large mixup in translation and intentions here. What you originaly said isnt true but now i think thats not what you ment to say in the first place ?

The original article is interesting and worth talking about.

edit on 18-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Now I am happy again

(Now I can finally admit the word proven was the wrong one the write down) Espesially on ATS

Yet the following article has this headline

Scientific evidence suggests Puerto Rican woman is an Extraterrestrial-Human hybrid
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

1st off I was shocked to read about the connection to New Paris Ohio... as I'm from right around there...

2ndly, that adds to the mystique as the Christmas Carol "Up on the housetop" was written there.... those ain't reindeer paws pal!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

You should pay here a visit.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm sure they exist...but it will be hard to find them. You'd have to take a blood sample from every human being...you'd also have to take a blood sample from Obama too.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
I'm sure they exist...but it will be hard to find them. You'd have to take a blood sample from every human being...you'd also have to take a blood sample from Obama too.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

Which would show that Obama is a blackman.

Completely throwing our known world into disarray.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Have you ever seen these or read these articles before?

Line on President Obama's crown sparks conspiracy theories

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It could be caused by the shape of his hairline, a slightly slapdash barber or simply a trick of the light.

But bloggers in America are convinced the ‘scar’ on Barack Obama’s head has a more sinister explanation.

Conspiracy theorists claim the line, running up over the president’s crown from behind his right ear, proves he has secretly had brain surgery.

They suggest it could be anything from a routine procedure to the work of extra-terrestrials, and have posted enhanced images of his head on Right-wing blogs as ‘evidence’.
i.dailymail.co.uk...

Obama’s NASTY Scar

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

Obama’s physician of 20 years, Dr. David L. Schneiner, a “Single Payer” advocate, wrote a letter attempting to satisfy those that wanted to see Obama’s medical records when he ran for the presidency in 2008.

The one-page letter summarized his medical history of 21 years. The letter gave basic statements about Obama’s blood pressure, cholesterol, blood tests, and electrocardiograms.

Of course I should point out that I was only kidding about Obama as being a human hybrid. But he is a hybrid of human genetics with bad Presidential genes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join