It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtitude 112 degrees 35min 15.84sec.84W Latitude 32deg.43min.40.37sec.N

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Backslider

More targets,but if you head west by the freeway there are some triangular buildings,couldn't tell you what they are

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
When I was researching symbols the boomerang looking thing is indicative of a masonic symbol as is the star. but the New World Order was also represented by a six pointed star with interlocking trianglesWitch craft also showed its ugly little head. The six points refer to the sun and the god Apollo in some cultures but i havent found a meaning for the 3 in the middle.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm presuming you've seen this one from Cuba?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d84f1a5a2459.jpg[/atsimg]

""It's quite possible the "star" pattern in the last photograph is an old surface-to air (SAM) missile site. my father was a pilot in the Vietnam war and when he saw this photo he mentioned to me that it was soviet doctrine to have 5 or 6 SAM missiles placed in a star pattern with the radar and control van in the middle, allowing the ability to fire at targets 360 degrees around the site, and giving the whole area a star or pentagram shape, depending on the angle in which you view it. The star pattern also was for safety, if the site was attacked by aircraft, a bomb just hitting one missile would not destroy or cause the radar or other missiles to be damaged or destroyed also, one reason why cluster bombs were developed""

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

The picture you sent in is of a formal garden but it explains some of it but not all. This is set up so that someone will PIN POINT THIS LOCATION FROM THE AIR. THE SYMBOLS ARE FOR AERIAL VIEWS not ground level

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What about the larger picture. I tried highlighting some of the features.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68a4671d05a3.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you guys think? Any conspiracy here? In the middle of the compasses is a roman numeral 3 in a circle.

Link to pic.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/18/2011 by Skada because: Added link to the pic to see the full image. Posting did not show the trangle on right.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
reply to post by Mister_Bit

The picture you sent in is of a formal garden but it explains some of it but not all. This is set up so that someone will PIN POINT THIS LOCATION FROM THE AIR. THE SYMBOLS ARE FOR AERIAL VIEWS not ground level

Cuban SA-2 Site layout

SA-2 site with Fan Song E radar

SA-2 site Havana

Surface to air missle formations. No reason to suspect anything else given the one you speak of in your OP is near an airbase.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Perhaps they set up Ack Acks there ast the pints too?
maybe its an anti aircraft gunnery training site, which im sure they must have somewhereout there too....
I ad that red outlined image looks like a large bomb shape does it not?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

There are a lot more symbols in the area to the south. Whatever the reason for these symbols they were done specifically to be seen from the air. If it was for defense then we certainly havent been very bright about hiding our location by announcing it to the whole world. I think there is a relationship to the UFO sighting and maybe our technology is a lot further advanced than we thought

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sam Site Target

Here is one at a Airforce range on a Navy base in Calif

35º18'03.26N 117º06'43.78W

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Backslider

Although it appears to be the Star of David but it's in fact the symbol of Solomon's Seal which is the Star of David with a circle around it.
edit on 18-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Targets for military jet's.

Always has been always will be.

Love how it has been said like 5 times now but none of you will go oh ok you just ignore them and go one with your lame nwo sign and what they might mean.

They mean nothing, they are target practice for jets.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GisfridMaillor
Targets for military jet's.

Always has been always will be.

Love how it has been said like 5 times now but none of you will go oh ok you just ignore them and go one with your lame nwo sign and what they might mean.

They mean nothing, they are target practice for jets.

Star of David and Illuminati symbols as target sites? hmmm.

Whatever happened to the old fashioned bulls-eye?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If these are indeed sam/anti-air sites could they not be protecting the perimeter of the Dreamland/S-4 facilities?

To add this area is quite odd, I remember doing the googles in this area a while ago, and there are some very bizzare formations and even discolored sections of the cliff face which look uniform in texture. Could it be a combo of the mundane and secretive?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We are looking at aerial targets, not a archery range or shooting range.

These are high tech targets ment for highspeed platforms, and placement of buildings and people around the blast zone to deternmine blast pattern.

They typically do not use bulleyes for this kind of testing.

This is all just basic aerial targets.

Anyone that has spent 5 minutes on google earth has seen these a loooooong time ago. And researched them too.

Think whatever you want this one is solved and closed.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Didn't need to go to history. It is indeed a star.

edit on 18-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Even stranger...

edit on 18-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I was just going to put that up...There is a reverse of this same image across State Highway 85 at this location (the circle is on the left side):
32.665,-112.890

BTW this should be near the Goldwater Bombing Range if my memory is still working...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Looks exactly like the Harold Holt facility in north west of Western Australia.

I am pretty sure the Americans have a hand in that one too.

Something to do with Sub Comms

Sorry I cant post a pic at this time due to ADSL problems.

Mungo

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Im surprised no one has said the diamond shape with the circle above it resembles that new "egyptian" symbol (triangle with a circle above it)
edit on 18-7-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I know during WW11 in the UK - German Nationals used to paint their German Sir Name on their roof so when the bombers came over they'd avoid hitting their kin.

This star of David is probably showing who the owners are!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Solved and closed? By who?

Unless you have absolute proof, it isn't solved. And you have provided nothing but your statements.

Unless you are a MOD, you don't close anything. And being that you have been here for about 3 weeks, I don't think you are a MOD.

Until then.....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

Solved and closed? By who?

Unless you have absolute proof, it isn't solved. And you have provided nothing but your statements.

Unless you are a MOD, you don't close anything. And being that you have been here for about 3 weeks, I don't think you are a MOD.

Until then.....

Wow way to just whine and ignore the thread.

As far as I am concerned this is closed for me and was over 5 years ago the first time it was discussed on here.

3wks? You honestly think this is my first profile on here?

Think what you want as I said, but do not be a whiny reactive snot. Thats all you have done here.

Do not just sit here refreshing this page. go look up the info yourself then see this is a really stupid thread on info that has been gone over and over and over a looooong time ago none of this is new in any way.

Never said I was a mod, why would you even say that. You always just make things up to try to win an argument.

You do not like what I say then get off this site do some research for yourself if you are soooo smart.

You have done nothing but make posts on your opinion have not looked anything up and just got pissy with me for no reason.

Yeah your definatly someone in this world I want to listen to, you cant even do your own research.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join