It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban execute Pakistani policemen on video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The executioners appear to be enjoying the scene.
The more gruesome the bodies look, the closer they zoom in.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Hopefully this video will encourage the Pakistani Police and Armed forces to fully engage against the Taliban, rather than the appeasement techniques they have been using so far.

And then they will be seen as supporting the west and they will become enemies of the entire Islamic world. And there are lots of them.

That will only lead to what you have just seen, but on a much larger scale. Violence only breeds more violence, but most humans have not evolved enough spiritually to understand that.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I did notice that as well.
They just kept on shooting them when it was
obvious that these men were dead.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Hopefully this video will encourage the Pakistani Police and Armed forces to fully engage against the Taliban, rather than the appeasement techniques they have been using so far.

And then they will be seen as supporting the west and they will become enemies of the entire Islamic world. And there are lots of them.

That will only lead to what you have just seen, but on a much larger scale. Violence only breeds more violence, but most humans have not evolved enough spiritually to understand that.

Well Pakistan is been KNOWN for harboring extremism in their country. Even Pakistan ISI created the Taliban in 1994 and had diplomatic relations with them until 9/11 happened. I also cannot accept Pakistan explanations that they did not know bin laden was in compound near the Pakistan military academy. Either Pakistan were hiding him(more likely to me) or just that the Pakistan military and ISI are very incompetent.

Not to mention this one where Pakistan students tried to burn down the US embassy in 1979: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-7-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

Well here is this actual video of this execution if anyone is interested.

WARNING GRAPHIC

www.liveleak.com...

Additional Source:

www.archive.org...
GRAPHIC / UNCUT

Additional Source:

www.bbc.co.uk...
EDITED PG-13

Originally posted by mamabeth
If those men did murder some children,they got
the punishment they deserved.If you murder a
child,you should be executed.

In that last source is reference to the "6 children in Swat".

He also talks about Pakistan's security forces lining up six "children" from Swat and shooting them, referring to footage that emerged last year which appeared to show six young Taliban suspects being led into a forest and killed by soldiers - the army claims that video is fake.

Here's a Youtube of the 6 Children in Swat execution
GRAPHIC / UNCUT

looking for a source that does not require verification...

----
here you go:
6 Children Execution
GRAPHIC / UNCUT poor quality

It seems to play better in full screen mode for me. Execution at 4:40.

Second link played wide screen, only 53 seconds, and tilted 90 degrees:

Execution of 'Taliban' Children

What do you think? Is it a fake/HOAX??? Have we had an ATS thread on the 6 children video?

Sri Oracle
edit on 18-7-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

I agree with you, the execution is not brutal in that it is a straight forward and swift death by firing squad. Pretty quick and not drawn out. The same technique has been used by many peoples in the past including western authorities.

As far as the executioners are concerned these people are traitors and criminals and no society tolerates those kind to be free, and since the Taliban don't have access to to jails etc they have no alternative other than to put them to death. If they were being horrible about it they could I'm sure think up far more painful and tortuos methods.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Actually you can hear one of them still breathing, it sounds like he's choking on his blood. The camera man walks up and down the bodies trying to identify which one is still alive.

I'm not sure where I stand on this, sure IF these men killed innocent children then they should be punished somehow, but I don't think being recorded whilst being executed is the right way to punish them.

Furthermore, how did the taliban know who took the shots at the children? Were these guys actually the murderers of the children or were they just rounded up randomly in a revenge attack?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by splittheatom
reply to post by mamabeth

Actually you can hear one of them still breathing, it sounds like he's choking on his blood. The camera man walks up and down the bodies trying to identify which one is still alive.

I'm not sure where I stand on this, sure IF these men killed innocent children then they should be punished somehow, but I don't think being recorded whilst being executed is the right way to punish them.

Furthermore, how did the taliban know who took the shots at the children? Were these guys actually the murderers of the children or were they just rounded up randomly in a revenge attack?

I bet they just rounded up randomly in a revenge attack

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
The executioners appear to be enjoying the scene.
The more gruesome the bodies look, the closer they zoom in.

WOW, what an observation you have, the person recording was checking whether they were alive, he was the one telling the gunmen to shoot those who are alive so that they might not suffer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join