It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napster Is Back - Blast From The Past!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I had a blast from the past this morning when I saw on my FB newsfeed that Napster was back! Who remembers when Napster first came out and you could download music for the first time, it was amazing! 10 mins + on a dial up moden

Well Napster seems to be back, with an added feature to run it on your phone (sweet). I'll be checking this out for the free trial, will let you know how it goes...Check out more here: Napster Is Back.

edit on 18-7-2011 by phixion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well they've been selling music since the end of 2003 so I'd say they were 'back' a long time ago

edit on 18-7-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i had the napster service for month i hated. what you do is it's sort like borrowing music. you load the mp3 or what ever with music but then you have time limit to listen to the music you get week or so. after week you can't listen to the music.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
I had a blast from the past this morning when I saw on my FB newsfeed that Napster was back! Who remembers when Napster first came out and you could download music for the first time, it was amazing! 10 mins + on a dial up moden

I always love a good blast from the past!!!! but its not the same Napster anymore..

just a minor correction - we were uploading/downloading mp3's long before napster - and it often took up to 45 minutes for one song - making things like itunes possible - you're welcome!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8beacef91b8e.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

join