It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek taxi drivers block Athens airport, harbor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Greek Taxi Drivers Join The Protests

Striking Greek taxi drivers are blocking road access to the country's main airport and harbor in their latest protest against government reforms.

Now thats what i call a Real Protest, daring and brave taxi drivers were blocking road access to the country's main airport and harbor in the defiance of Hillary Clinton praises to the greeks government austerity program.

There is no question that despite the doomsayers, we are proceeding and that we shall come out of this victorious. Of course, we have no magic solutions, but there is no question the sacrifices that the Greek people have made have not only done away with the very real past risk of default but will create a sound basis for recovery."

What recovery? there is no recovery America is next in line, its time to stop watching the propagandist news networks and start realizing that factor.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Good on them!

The more people that protest that lizard war criminal Clinton, the better!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Star , flag and comment. Just to put this topic at the top. =)

When you close the roads it closes the country.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
While I don't advocate anarchy, I do admire them all working together. Imagine if (when) the US gets to that point?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm going to Greece tomorrow morning actually...but to Rhodes for vacation

So luckily I'll stay out of all this mess. Props to them for protesting like they are. If the times come in the US that its needed I hope we follow suit.

top topics

join