It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I killed Satan in a dream. Can anybody interpret this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

But, there i9s another person who has recently become a part of my life against my will. And yes, that person is big trouble.

DING! DING!

I am not a "dream interpreter" or anything, not even remotely, However, i think i can often interpret my own dreams very well. For that reason i also think its very difficult for an outsider to interpret OTHER's dreams, because the meaning of symbols and situations can be very specific...it highly depends on the emotions certain symbols/dream situations cause in the dreamer.

When i read YOUR description, i immediately thought about relationship trouble...there is some problem which might involve another person and your relationship PLUS a rather clear indication of insecurity on your side. In other words: You are afraid someone else could come between you and your BF..and/or you lose control of your relationship.

That's what i read. I need to re-read the second one again...maybe i find more.

>>>

I was driving in the car with my boyfriend down a beautiful road. I noticed two women and a little white animal in the road. I grabbed the steering wheel from the passenger's side and swerved so that we don't hit the creature.
It was almost like she wanted us to kill the little creature.

I shouted for my bf to stop the car and pull over.
>>>

Well here is the problem with interpretations "over the internet"..i don't know for certain, but if there are psychologists who do dream interpretations in person - i am very, very confident they would ask questions like "what do you think, how does it make you feel?" etc. to actually be able to interpret a dream.

But like this, just based on a written story online we don't have this...so all we can do is go after whats written down...without the important element of knowing how a certain dream situation made the dreamer feel (which IMO is the most important thing).

Anyway, the above quoted part is very interesting because you mentioned your BF and all of a sudden encountered a potential dangerous situation. What is striking is that you need to take active control of the situation "to not to crash into the persons" and your BF obviously wouldn't be capable doing this respective needed your help/intervention.
Not only that, the woman even appeared that she wanted that you "crash" into her..and you needed to shout and scream to your BF to avoid it and stop the car.

Again, here i "read" some relationship problems....or maybe you think that everything is "ok" but there is something inside you which troubles you and you can not admit it. (Fear of BF cheating...or other person cheating with BF...or possible thread for the relationship due to some 3rd person appearing etc...etc..) something in that area.

Later on, with the dog...VERY difficult to interpret but i could read it as some form of seduction, some sexual meaning behind it paired with a feeling of guilt.
edit on 18-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Yes, a lot of dream analysis is common sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Don't worry, you are well taken care of. Believe in yourself and trust in your compassion and good intention. Perhaps your dream was for another to learn from. Perhaps your dream was a message for someone close to some great relative "Evil".

Everything's going to be ok, you're not alone, you never will be, only as much as you let yourself be.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Oh and could you describe "Satan" a little more. Color hair, etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I once had a dream where a goose was dressed in a yellow rubber duck costume.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I agree with other posts. Satan represents the negative in you so if you kill it, you have either:
- Realised that you have changed and no longer show [what you call] a negative emotion. For example if you wanted to be less shy, you realise that you have become less shy. Most negative emotions can be positive emotions in the right circumstances, it is how you, not me perceives it.
- Overcome something physical in your body. For example, you may have had an illness or coming down with an illness when your anti bodies kicked in and removed the illness i.e. removed the physical badness from your body. This could have been played out in your dreams. [I accept this is more controversial but creative visualisation books often talk about disease as mini beasties that you see to kill. This somehow actually helps your body so a dream would be this mechanism in reverse]
== Either way, this is a really positive dream.

>> I have had a load of dreams in my time from flying, falling to dieing - yes you can die in a dream and still live
>> So I have a good idea of what they mean
>> I have also read a great deal about dreams - just talking about dreams will make you have more dreams

Your latter dream was much harder but as I read your lines, I knew that the woman was malevolent. Maybe it was the way that you described her but I immediately picture a woman from a horror film that will turn nasty. As part of my dreaming, I always had people in my dreams that I knew - but when I woke up they did not exist in the real world. I read that these people were manifestations of myself, parts of myself - even the women. So my interpretation [and it is difficult not being there] of that nasty smile back to you is that is part of you [woman] knowingly saying without any words - "I know what you did..." - making you feel guilty about something in the past. That guilty may be completely unfair - as we mature and have more experience then our decision in the past may have been different now.

To help you with this one, here is a few tips that I have learnt:
- Creative visualisation is brilliant. Relax yourself before going to bed, go through getting all your muscles relaxed then .. and only then.. imagine writing all your worries on boards and putting them in a hot air balloon. Then wave goodbye to the balloon as it drifts further away loaded with your worries.
- When you wake up, mentally tool yourself up and go back to sleep - so that you have the tools to fight any monsters. whether this is physical [gun] or mental [sticking your tongue out at this woman to show you are not intimidated at her [and hence yourself]
- My favourite trick is if you hate your dream, then go to sleep in your dream this never fails to get me out of a dream. This is how it has worked in the last 30 years - way before the film inception came along.

I hope this is helpful, if I am off the mark then apologies

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I killed Satan in my dream as well by lighting him on fire. The fire came through my hands...i just see it as overcoming a fear.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Hello All.

Okay. So the night before last I had some crazy dreams.

In the first part, I was standing inside a big hall and two people came walking through the door. For some reason I knew that one of them was Satan... It was androgynous, both male and female at the same time. It looked like a beautiful girl with short hair wearing a suit. Black, white and red.

There was no talking involved. As it approached me, we were smiling at each other. For some reason I knew not to talk to it.
The moment it turned it's back on me I took the chance and snapped its neck. Then I cracked it's air pipe in half with my fingers. It happened so fast.

I am a female. Not sure if that helps.

My second dream.

I was driving in the car with my boyfriend down a beautiful road. I noticed two women and a little white animal in the road. I grabbed the steering wheel from the passenger's side and swerved so that we don't hit the creature.
It was almost like she wanted us to kill the little creature.

I shouted for my bf to stop the car and pull over.
Then I said, "Aaaah, it's so cute, can I have it?) to the lady. It turned out the creature was a miniature version of the white dog from Never Ending Story. It literally fit in the palm of her hand.

As I stuck my hand out to touch it as she was holding it, and the lady had this evil grin on her face. She said: "Go ahead, touch it." The dog started to growl ferociously and almost seemed like it was swelling.

I was so confused- this is where it gets weird....
She pinched the skin on it's head (like you would hold a cat by it's neck) and as she did this, the dog turned into one huge eye (the size of my hand) covered with white fur!!!! Like a cyclops!

Then she said to me: "Let's see who's the better cook"

I slammed the car door and shouted "Go!" Then I just started screaming like a crazy person and woke up crying and sobbing and soaked with sweat.

The strange expression on the woman's face is what bothers me. It was so evil....

Sorry I'm here late, but I am a Druid, and can explain your dreams. I didn't read past the first page before I knew hat you dreams meant. So 4 plus pages later, I ill drop you the explanations:

Dream 1: During the first part, you noticed two people, one of which was satan. You were actually experiencing a duality of your own soul. You snapped his neck, effectively eliminating him in your dream. You have been burdened by something, a choice of sorts, and you came to a conclusion. The symbology means it was a serious life decision. You made a choice. You ACTED in your dream. That is rare in dream records, as they usually have to do with watching and inaction, observing. You have sent an event into action by your 1st dream.

Dream 2: Let's key on the two women again. Duality in your mind. A little white animal. Whiteness symbolizes purity in a dream, always. You, in your dream, wish to achieve an innocence lost, and stopped your BF from driving, just to address that fact. When the lady tweaked it behind it's head, it symbolized you wanted introspection on you life, but you freaked out, and left the possible explanation. (Driving off with your BF.)

It is my opinion that you will have more dreams like this, until you fully come to grips what you are denying in your own soul.....You have something lacking, something you are hiding, and to have vivid dreams with interaction with dream components means you have unaddressed physic abilities you have left lay fallow.

Keep us updated.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Somebody pass the popcorn.

It's going to be a long night.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Druid is more correct then perhaps he himself realizes, we are facing a full scale division over the next 4 months, this division is one separating the light spirits from the dark. The spirits of the light are the lost sheep who went astray they will be returned home! Division is scheduled immediately! The clock is ticking! Two suns will overcome the darkness of this world! Yes, this world is covered in a layer of darkness, in China a second sun has appeared in the sky, a second sun has been discovered behind a planet in our universe. More on the up and coming division can be discovered at
www.suddenreality.com

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You have a preoccupation with evil and satanic things. I would suggest a break from it all to relax. The world isn't as bad as it might seem sometimes. If you're happy, it makes a huge difference what you see elsewhere. Some people feel the key to success is to deal with stress well. Many studies show this to be the case, so I don't doubt it. But I think what this really means is that, if you feel good inside then you'll be tuned into the good things in the world as well.

If you're stressed and/or it's dark inside you then you're going to see the bad things more often.

You mentioned you're afraid of BM. Black magic. Perhaps what you should do is get a book on it and read. A lot of the times, the best way to overcome a fear is to confront it.

That might help to reduce any stress you feel about it.
edit on 19-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Hi there!

Sorry that I have so long to reply, it took me two days almost to watch that video finished with work and all...

It was VERY interesting! And thank you so much for posting that link.
The funny thing is- I have most of the bible verses that he mentions in the video, underlined in my bible from about three years ago. You should maybe post that link in your signature section so more people can see it.

Those verses are the exact reason why I do not attend church with my family and haven't since I was old enough to say no.

Peace to you!
Thank you!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Hi Druid!

I cannot express my gratitude for your post! I think you are spot on.
The crazy thing is, I didn't even notice the "duality" in my two dreams- I didn't click that it occurred in both my dreams....
On purpose I did not post certain personal experiences of mine, because I wanted honest interpretations.
And that is what I got. This way, I can certainly say which is accurate and which not. Yours is.

So thank you for making the effort to post here. I really do appreciate it more than you know.

I have been a crazy dreamer since I can remember...Maybe the age of about six or so is when it started.

It plays a big part in my life and I know that it is more than just random pictures and stories made up by my mind. (I'm sure the psyc on this thread would think I'm crazy for saying this, lol)

I'm quite interested in your statement that people do not normally interact with dream components... Maybe you could elaborate a bit on this if you have time.

Anyway, I have to get to work.

I will reply to others that have posted as soon as I can. Which will be tonight or tomorrow.

x

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It means your a cold blooded assassin, even Predator is scared of you.........in all seriousness check out www.dreammoods.com... its usually spot on for me!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Oh and could you describe "Satan" a little more. Color hair, etc.

Well, she/he had a light olive skin tone. Perfect skin. Short brown hair with a side swept fringe/'bangs'. I think the eyes were brown. Very seductive expression on her face. Tailored woman's suit with a white men's shirt buttoned up all the way to the top.

Something on the suit was red I cannot remember what...
Tall and slender. Perfect in every way. Not a hair out of place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join