It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I killed Satan in a dream. Can anybody interpret this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
You would gain more insight from your own interpretation. The dream, after all, was constructed by your own mind, woven of your own subconscious. Others can interpret the dream, but as it is not of their own minds the interpretations they provide will have meanings quite different from your own. And if you believe dreams are messages from your inner mind, you must decipher it yourself!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm choosing the obvious answer.

Satan is real.

"the Devil in dreams may symbolise evil words and deeds that you or others have been displaying in waking life."

Umm, your avatar picture....?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

This one is a little trickier to decipher! Vehicles represent destiny or life-path. Your BF driving indicates he currently has control of your destiny but despite this, you being able to 're-steer' without dire consequence indicates equinimity, you have dual control over your joint destiny, ie your relationship.

What an accurate description of my relationship...
However, we are not having any problems at the moment.

The creature being so attractive is how the darkside sucks people in, all fluffy and cute on the outside, complete evil eye on the inside! Is there anyone in your life that meets this description? Are you in conflict or competion with someone? This part of the dream could refer to professional competition! Are you due a promotion? Also, the reference to cooking; all that comes to mind is that biblically, Satan/Evil is the father of lies. In your dream, you escape the creature and it's carer/controller who then makes the parting shot, tempting you to lie.

How can this be so accurate and how did I not realize this myself???
Yes, my colleague is trying to cause problems for me because I have resigned from my job. And yes, he is a strange person. I won't go into detail about this, Sorry.
But, there i9s another person who has recently become a part of my life against my will. And yes, that person is big trouble. I will be sure to cut all ties immediately or as soon as possible.

reply to post by surrealist

I would be inclined to ask you what activities you may be involved in, such as occult or witchery or similar. If not, my apologies, it's just an area I would query.

I am not, and have never been a part of the occult or anything of that nature, but my neighbor was involved in Black Magick. This is the person I mentioned above. Thanks for your reply!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Oh come on!

My avatar is not evil. It's beautiful, and a great piece of art.
I think you actually have to know what the avatar is to appreciate/understand it.

But thanks for your reply.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

However, me not knowing what these things are as I do not know you in person I have to warn you, if they involve hurting others or yourself, refrain from them. It's healthier.

Thanks again!

And no- these traits do not involve hurting other people. Mostly it's just me overreacting, taking things too seriously, not letting go and not forgiving people who have hurt me. Well, I forgive, but I can't forget. Just over- emotional in general and it affects pretty much everything I do .

Sometimes I'm just so happy that it makes people sick, but other times I can just snap at people.
I always think people are upset with ME, instead of just being upset.

So there- now you kinda "know me" without the mission of meeting me.

I am a good person though. Just oversensitive.
Just wish I was "normal" sometimes.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
No seriously. Dream are sometimes literal. There doesn't have to be an esoteric or hidden meaning. That interpretation was from the 2nd or 3rd Google result. I didn't make it up.

And I meant no insult to your displayed photo - honestly. However, dreams can be literal and that quote took me exactly one minute to find It could hold valid meaning for you if you don't automatically dismiss it.

Peace and love.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Cool. Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.
Thanks for your concern, and time.

Peace to you too

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

And no- these traits do not involve hurting other people.

Phew.

Mostly it's just me overreacting, taking things too seriously, not letting go and not forgiving people who have hurt me. Well, I forgive, but I can't forget. Just over- emotional in general and it affects pretty much everything I do .

Emotions tend to do that. Why not use them in a positive way? Maybe take a break from seeing the people who hurt you.

I am a good person though. Just oversensitive.
Just wish I was "normal" sometimes.

Good you put normal in between brackets because normal is a relative term. You can be normal where you live and be completely abnormal to people halfway cross the globe. :-)

I once went on a date with this girl and she was crazy in a cool way, I said to her walking back to the car; "you're crazy" with a small smile and she took it serious. I explained to her what I meant. Maybe you should not take other peoples words too serious as that may be a trigger for your over emotional reaction.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Thanks. I actually have an affinity with death.

I find it fascinating and mysterious lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

So the person who is involved in the black magik is the person you refer to in your post that came into your life against your will? Are you or have you had much to do with this person? Are you aware if you have offended this person in any way? Just trying to get some context here because this could be, I'm not saying it is definite, but could be the source of your dream encounters.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Well, she said that she used to be. And apparently everyone in her family passed away around her. Which is true... It's pretty much her and her mom left. And she was left with all the inheritance. And it's alot.
She is just so paranoid about everything though... she makes up stories and I'm sure she believes her own lies. She never had any friends at school and apparently the Black Majick thing was just for fun but then it became serious and now she thinks her house is haunted, people i her roof... The list goes on. It seems the crap is following her even though she left it.

Then again she could just be looking for attention.

I am not her friend, and don't want to be because she just give me this vibe that I cannot trust her. I've had that vibe from the beginning. She is friends with some of our friends, but now I live next door to her. I've never been mean to her- always polite and friendly.

I don't really even believe in Black Majick and all that jazz..
If it is a possibility that she has something to do with this, is there any way I can protect myself from her?

Wow, am I really starting to believe she could be behind this? I suppose anything is possible right..

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Are you a fool? I'm a psychologist - that's the rate. also the addition of a smiley doesn't make you seem like any less of a twat. Are you going to offer her any help or advise based on your massive life experience?

When I said the rate it was an attempt to get her to see if it was worth that to her, to value an experience against something else. But you wouldn't understand that now would you?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yes because it is the spiritual implications possibly involved here. She may well have had those spiritual entities follow her because she has not renounced her past involvement in the black magik activity. The only way that I am aware of for solid protection is by someone who is Christian and has an understanding in spiritual warfare to pray over your home in the name of Jesus Christ. Don't mean to sound preachy, I too have had my encounters with the spiritual world and it can be very disturbing. Other than that, continue as you are, andsee how things go. If they continue and worsen, and you feel you need a resolution to this, then that is my sincere recommendation. I would look forward to any updates on these dreams and anything else you may experience.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Thanks.

Even though I'm not a Christian, and do not follow religion, I will keep an open mind.
I am sure, that if this is why I am having these dreams- I will be able to handle it. I am a pretty strong person...or so I like to think. Maybe if I continue to NOT believe in things like BM, it will leave me alone.

Thanks for your contribution and sincerity.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hello Tripple Helix,

After reading your post and most all the responses I’ve decided to share this with you especially since you’re a non religions person when you have time watch the videos on the site, it might not only help you to understand your dream but will help prepare you for what else is to come, good luck.

www.suddenreality.com

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What color were its eyes?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by Zamini

Are you a fool? I'm a psychologist - that's the rate. also the addition of a smiley doesn't make you seem like any less of a twat. Are you going to offer her any help or advise based on your massive life experience?

When I said the rate it was an attempt to get her to see if it was worth that to her, to value an experience against something else. But you wouldn't understand that now would you?

Wow, I'd hate to be one of your patients.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Psychiatry, now that’s the biggest and scariest scam ever created visit my blog at drmeola.blogspot.com... and watch my movie pick for the month and get an education on true freedom.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

Psychology is not only a tool to help but also to hinder. Especially when dealing with people attempting to troll

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

LOL Scientology much?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join