It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are presidents briefed about aliens/ufo's? reagan was (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The manner of the transcript is totally scripted and fake. People don't talk that way. Bad, pointless hoax.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I like how in the transript, they talk about how disinformation works and how they use it. So it's like the government is using disinfo to explain disinfo. Inceptionnnnnnnn.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Alex Collier is he real or not? I beg to hear about those andromedans or the race that he was in contact with. Does he have any evidence yet?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Yes that could be true. There is more time devoted to their 'formalities' than information. Is that how we speak when we meet? Should we be able to nail the information on his head straight away rather than stupid formalities?!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

So the guy's proof that the transcript is real is that it 'has a ring of authenticity to it'?!?!

That doesn't exactly give me much faith in the authenticity of the thing, I'm sorry to say. I need a bit more than a "ring of authenticity" before I believe something.

What makes this more believable than anything was the little joke Reagan made about aliens during a press release which may or may not have been a joke. If anyone researches Reagan and aliens they will most likely find that and think, a seal + Reagan's joke, it must be real! It looks like a hoax.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
LOL, President Carter wasn't given the breifing cause he's still alive to debunk this crap.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

PRESIDENT: OK, I guess we can do our business first, give me a few minutes. Let’s get some food first, or snacks. How long will … huh …. oh, about one hour?

The president is about to be briefed on aliens and wants to grab some snacks first ?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why would they share important information with the President? He is only in office for 4-8 years and then gone. He/She would be a security risk to the program. IMO the President doesn't have the security clearance to know a lot of stuff that the DOD/CIA/MIC knows or are working on. So, I can't believe someone would brief Regan or any other President.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Someone should ask Clinton about it. He's such a poor liar you would know if he was lying.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Precisely. ANY president would be on a "need-to-know" basis. And they simply do NOT need to know. In fact, it would be quite dangerous and vulnerable to the integrity of such intelligence in 'briefing' them.

That's all we need: A president leaves office, gets Alzheimer's or some other mind-debilitating ailment and decides, on his own, to LET THE PEOPLE KNOW! "Before I die, I MUST LET THEM KNOW!" No way. The President may be a powerful man, but he's not THAT powerful.

Sorry. Like most world "leaders" (Kings, Theocrats, what-have-you), the President is mostly a ceremonial figure meant to be a spokeshole for the masses and little more. he is only told the barest minimal information to function reasonably well at his or her job and nothing more.

The scenario above would make an interesting fictional novel or even a movie script such as the speaker parodies, but little more.

Anyway - I agree with others who've responded: Neat story, very entertaining. But truth? Nah...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

What I find amusing about this, if it is indeed real, it confirms the ancient alien/astronaught theory

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Star and Flag for the OP.
This is a very pleasant and enjoyable read,,,,all of these stuff are very classic; Roswell 1947, Zeta Retculi, MJ12, movie hidden messages, disinfo operation,...etc.

But too bad it doesn't offer any conclusive evidence as well as something new to the table.

It doesn't matter .... what, I think, we need here is a date of disclosure or invasion.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Holy # I'd love to believe this is true, but hey who said the bible was true! Anyone out their
Have any proof this might be true? Let's go find out, it's time we knew the truth and took our place in this universe

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
for those that are interested,
for some reason not all of the transcript pasted, heres the rest of it.

[VICTOR: The homeworld of the HAV, the TRANTALOIDS, is the THIRD PLANET out from the star Epsilon Eridani in the constellation Eridanus at 10.5 light-years away. Although somewhat cooler and fainter than our sun, it is very similar. Hal's friend, ADVISER #4, was mistaken on the distance; an easy error to make given the voluminous amount of information on this subject matter alone. - ANONYMOUS.

PRESIDENT: So that means they can travel like the Ebens travel? I mean using those black holes or whatever you call them?

ADVISER #4: Yes, Mr President, they can travel in the same fashion as the Ebens. However, according to the Ebens, the Trantaloids use a different form of propulsion. Something like matter versus antimatter.

PRESIDENT: And that means?

ADVISER #4: Mr President, basic physics....

WM CASEY: Mr President, do you want to go into the physics of this?

PRESIDENT: Oh, no, no, I don't think I'd understand it.

ADVISER #4: I was just going to say that we know that when matter is placed next to antimatter, there is a great deal of energy released. If one could harness that into a propulsion system, that would be great. But we don't have the capability to do that.

PRESIDENT: Do we have one of their spaceships?

The CARETAKER: Yes, well, partially. A crashed one.

PRESIDENT: OK, can we or do we have the technical knowledge to understand it?

WM CASEY: No, Mr President, we don't.

PRESIDENT: We can make atomic bombs, go to Mars and we can't understand their science?

WM CASEY: Adviser #4?

ADVISER #4: Mr President, their technology is probably 1,000 years more advanced than ours ... maybe even more. They have different materials to work with. Some of their materials are not found on this planet.

PRESIDENT: What do you mean, like iron or elements?

ADVISER #4: Yes, Mr President. We found many metals and other things that are not found on this planet. Maybe they have more than 104 elements or maybe they are different than ours.

PRESIDENT: The hostile ones or the Ebens?

ADVISER #4: Mr President that goes for each species although the Ebens do have similar elements as [those found on] Earth. But the Trantaloids have strange materials … nothing like [those found on] Earth. These ALIENS CAN IMITATE HUMANS. They CAN LOOK LIKE BLOND HUMANS. However, they are not blond, but UGLY-LOOKING INSECTS.

PRESIDENT: Insects, did you say that?

ADVISER #4: Yes, do you have a photograph?

The CARETAKER: Yes, hold on.

WM CASEY: They are pretty nasty looking.

PRESIDENT: Well, they would stand out.

ADVISER #4: No, Mr President, as I said THEY CAN IMITATE LOOKING LIKE HUMANS.

PRESIDENT: How in the world do they do that? It took a lot of makeup to make me look good in the movies. (loud laughter heard)

ADVISER #4: Well, Mr President, I can assure you they don’t use makeup, at least not like we would. They have the ability to change their bodies. As I said before, they are 1,000 years ahead of us in technology and probably every other science.

PRESIDENT: They can be killed?

ADVISER #4: Yes, they are just flesh and blood, like a human body. They can be killed. But their spaceships have a force field around them. They can be shot down, but it takes some doing on our part.

WM CASEY: Mr President, we have to use a small-style nuclear missile to shoot them down, but we haven’t actually done that yet. We have experimented in Nevada on the captured craft we have of theirs.

PRESIDENT: My God, I hope we haven’t used atomic missiles. What does that mean?! I have to give that order!

ADVISER #1: Excuse me, but Mr President, no, we haven’t used any nuclear missiles to shoot down any alien flying craft. I think Adviser #4 and the Director mean that if we had to shoot one down, for instance … if a group of them attacked us.

PRESIDENT: Is that likely?

ADVISER #1: No, I don’t think so.

PRESIDENT: Can we intercept their radio transmissions? Do we know their language?

ADVISER #1: We know or we can recognize their language, which is entirely different than the Ebens. They use a very high-band radio system. But they have different frequencies and it is difficult for NSA to track them.

PRESIDENT: Maybe we should call Captain Kirk?! (loud laughter) Oh, a little humor is good in any situation! (loud laughter)

ADVISER #1: OK, Mr President, I’ll call Scotty! (more laughter)

PRESIDENT: Yeah, maybe [Gene] Roddenberry knows.!

ADVISER #1: Our air defenses are as best prepared as we can be against any form of an attack by this group.

PRESIDENT: How do we do that? I mean, our pilots. Do they know?

ADVISER #1: Not exactly. But we have a system to cover any threat.

PRESIDENT: A war plan?

ADVISER #1: Like I said earlier, yes, Mr President, we do have war plans just for this event or possible event.

PRESIDENT: OK. Well, I think that is enough for one day. Bill, set something up for tomorrow to finish this.

WM CASEY: OK, Mr President. I’ll get with ADVISER #2 and Michael [Deaver].

PRESIDENT: I want to thank everyone for a very thorough briefing. I was educated beyond belief. I will have a different attitude every time I look up in the sky.

TAPE ENDS.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Serpo is a hoax.....anything attached to it makes for good sci fi reading
Until I saw that, I was almost convinced
edit on 7/18/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Very interesting read, real or otherwise.

I think what we may need is one of the top ATS debunkers to post a series of already discussed links to show which are known hoaxes to help those of us on the fence who haven't seen or heard of a lot of the things mentioned in the OP "transcript" pick it apart somewhat.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

A couple of things stood out. Firstly, if Ebe the Eben gave Wm Macey "everything we've asked for", then why could they not figure out how the comms device worked (had to be sent to Los Alamos)? Or the craft's propulsion system? And secondly: "Sh*t! Ebe's broken his radio. But, wait... don't we have some spare alien communicator parts kicking around?" Really?!! Great read, though. S&F for enjoyability.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crumpet97

i think it said that they had to find something similar to the parts for the communication device, not 'we have some spare parts lying around'

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
LOL, President Carter wasn't given the breifing cause he's still alive to debunk this crap.

2nd.

President Carter is the only President to have filed a UFO report. Jimmy Carter's UFO experience suggests SPP has possible Extraterrestrial association

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Yeah, I agree....though I do think this is a very well done hoax....and it was certainly fun to read!

And as for Reagan....he certainly always had a fascination with Aliens....from the numerous times he's mentioned in speeches about how the Russians, and the United States would likely forget all of their differences if faced from a threat from an invading alien species, to little jokes about the subject here and there (though I'm not sure the exact one you are speaking of...I do recall hearing of similar types of offhanded statements by him). Whether he knew anything or not.....he did act as if he did. He is perhaps the perfect president for this hoax, considering how easy it is to believe. (Also I believe his mannerisms are so well known that it's likely easy to portray him in a fictitious story and make it quite believable)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join