It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish settlers are terrorising Palestinians, says Israeli general

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
this video might answer a few questions.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

So instead of translating his actual comments, you will prefer to use evasion. I presented a perfect oppurtunity for you to prove your argument is correct yet you still won't accpet it. That seems rather strange. If you don't want to be labled a liar then don't do so: On multiple occasions I have caught you making blatant lies (i.e. the Israeli blockade dosen't affect the Gazan economy) and have exposed them to be false.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by buster2010

If it was originally their land than they are stealing but kicking the intruders off of it.

Or so it would seem. What claim does Palestine have to anything? Seems to me it's like somebody forcing me out of my house and threatening to kill me if I return than you moving in and claiming it as yours. I still have the right to come back and take my house back when I'm able.

Got any proof this land belonged to the jews?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Nice zionist propaganda video.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

If you think YOU labeling me a liar a million times impress me much, than you probably think too highly of yourself. But we already know that, after all, “you and other scholars” think alike.

I still haven't seen the pictures that prove the Palestinians are starving. Got any ?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

No one has to label you a liar..

We can all read your posts..

So what's your thoughts on the settlements, for or against??

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Yep, you surly did a good elegant job debunking that video .
The more you people use “Zionist” as a damning word, the more proud pro-Zionist I become.
Thanks !

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Yep, you surly did a good elegant job debunking that video .
The more you people use “Zionist” as a damning word, the more proud pro-Zionist I become.
Thanks !

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I never stated that the Palestinians were starving but I did state they were living in poverty. To prove this I posted a thread sourcing the CIA World Factbook stating that 70% of Palestinians were living in poverty (less than $1 a day) and 40% were unemployed.

However that is entirely irrelevant in this thread and it is another prime example of how you bait people into entirely irrelevant off-topic discussion the minute you realise you are incorrect and have lost an argument. You are far too transparent especially with your continuous references to off-topic subjects, references of other threads and use of out of context quotes which I have already explained. Stick to the thread, provide a translation or shutup.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I did offer a translation to the relevant parts.
Look at page one.
You chose to say it's not trustworthy when it come from someone like me.
Then you go on to say you offered (jeee thanks) me a chance to translate it.
You are not very smart are you?

Basically, you and your gang are giving Gem man stars and flags for something you can't even comprehend, but it doesn't bother you at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

If it was originally their land than they are stealing but kicking the intruders off of it.

Or so it would seem. What claim does Palestine have to anything? Seems to me it's like somebody forcing me out of my house and threatening to kill me if I return than you moving in and claiming it as yours. I still have the right to come back and take my house back when I'm able.

The jews were on that land a long, long time ago... before they were exiled.

A lot of people insist on using that argument to claim that the land rightfully belongs to the jews. But when you invoke events that took place thousand+ years ago... dont just stop at the point when that land was under control of the Israelis. Instead, go back in time further and you will see that the ancient Israelites themselves conquered that piece of land from ANOTHER people, the Canaanites, who lived there first .

www.theology.edu...

That said, any claims the land originally belonged to the Israelis is absolute and utter horse# because their own history teaches that another people were living on it before the Israelies conquered it.

edit on 20-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

You did not provide a translation of the text, you only breifly outlines what he stated and there is no way wether I can discern if this was within context if you dont provide a translation of his actual statements- which looking at page one, you did not. You only translated extremely limtied areas of the source article: “tag price”, “minority of the minority”, “the outright majority of the settlers in Judea and Samaria, are peaceful law abiding citizens, and it's are duty to protect them.” and “ The IDF and the police has successfully hindered some of their plans, and if enough evidence against them are gathered, they will by tried and end up behind bars. This is all being done in parallel with our everyday actions against the Palestinian Terror. Our success in preventing Palestinian terror from flowing into Israel, is not usually brought to the public's knowledge.”

which looking at your source article seems to be less that 10% of the actual content and could well possibly be taken out of context as well (if one looks at your posting history).

Why don't you simply provide a direct translation of the source article. You speak Hebrew, I don't see why it would be so difficult and it would essentially put my thoughts to rest.

The OP source article contradicts your claim and I would put far more validy into the statements which the guardian made over yours unless you provide a direct translation of the generals comments.

You also claim that "you and your gang are giving Gem man stars and flags for something you can't even comprehend, but it doesn't bother you at all." although this is entirely speculative as I have not given gem_man a star or flag in regards to this thread and I rarely do as I often disagree with his conclusions. Nice attempt at once again diverting the discussion.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by kro32

The jews were on that land a long, long time ago... before they were exiled.

A lot of people insist on using that argument to claim that the land rightfully belongs to the jews. But when you invoke events that took place thousand+ years ago... dont just stop at the point when that land was under control of the Israelis. Instead, go back in time further and you will see that the ancient Israelites themselves conquered that piece of land from ANOTHER people, the Canaanites, who lived there first .

www.theology.edu...

That said, any claims the land originally belonged to the Israelis is absolute and utter horse# because their own history teaches that another people were living on it before the Israelies conquered it.

edit on 20-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

well when the canaanites show up, i guess the israelis will deal with them, eta; again.

or hamas will, hell, they probably killed them off already.eta; hamas that is.eta; eliminate the competition.
edit on 20-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join