It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dadank, nice to meet you. Let me propose and idea. Is being sexually confused actually a disease?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ah, hello. My name is dadank. Please don't be offended by the title, I do actually have an interesting topic for you to ponder, but first, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm progressive and Ron Paul supporter, as well as a Marijuana Activist. I like recycling and trying to save the Earth and value my health and nutrition above all else. Now, I have some few gay friends, not many, but I'm not a gay hater or a homophobe, in case you were wondering. Now, onwards...

I am currently watching a movie, Homo Toxicus, which looks into the toxic lifestyle we ALL live. We can't escape it, with all the crazy molecules and materials our civilization has created and dealt with, we're poisoned in and out. You think chem trails are poisoning us? Think again, how about your own computer. How about the pesticides in the food you eat. How about your toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, bedsheets and pillows? Now, you must ask, what does this have to do with gay people?

These toxic materials all in our body cause all kinds of problems. Cancer is probably the first you'd think of. Miscarriages and stillbirths however, are probably more important, a sign that something is definitely not going right. The toxic materials in our bodies are going straight into our children. Our sperm and eggs and fetuses. This movie, homo Toxicus, summarizes the tests done on animals as well as people living in these toxic conditions and have found a few interesting things.

Sperm counts go down to dangerously low levels, causing men to be sterile. Then miscarriages and stillbirths start to happen. In some towns and areas exposed to these toxins, typically industrial areas, the typical female to male ratio is greatly offset. This seems to be a general reaction in lab tests with rats as well as with exposed environmental areas, such as rivers with frogs. Now, In humans, we know all fetuses start female. With our hormones, we undergo the change necessary to go from female to male. Hormones such as Testosterone, which is what gives men the holy grail. Our sexual organs. These toxic levels seem to have an effect on how our hormones work, disrupting them greatly. There are have been some cases where a hermaphrodite is born and oh boy it's bad. You can tell the baby has an undersized penis or an over sized clitoris, its difficult toe tell. The scrotum and testicles also seem to have the likeness of a woman's genitals. It's kinda gross, definitely not exactly what I wanted to see. These are only the physical effects we can actually see. The most alarming fact was that the amount of females to males was highly in favor of females but a marginal amount. Male children are rare in those who are dangerously toxic.

So what about the less extreme? Could these hormonal levels cause a change in behavior between males and females as well?

Please don't misunderstand, I have nothing against homosexual people. I'm not saying they don't occur naturally as well, but face it. A man was designed to be with a woman by nature, in order to reproduce and such and we know hormones play a large role in behavior differences between males and females. So if toxicity levels effect hormones, then do they effect behavior differences between males and females?
If we theoretically had a control group who was free of toxins, and another group who had these toxins, do you think we would see a change in behavior, specifically with sexual confusion? Autism and ADHD, btw, are caused by these toxins according to tests in lab rats.

edit on 18-7-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
your flaw is that homosexuality has existed since the beginning of time. predating modern industrial chemicals and toxins

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Don't think your supposed to post in the introductions forums.

But Hi and Welcome and hope you enjoy the site.

link   
are you trying to tell us something?

btw i did not read the post dont care

link   
i dont think this should be in the introduction thread area though...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was hoping a mod could move it, I couldn't post anywhere but here. That's what I get for being a lurker.

I understand that homosexuals have existed since the beginning of time, I mentioned that I don't doubt they don't occur naturally. I'm just wondering if the ratio, or perhaps the difference between transgenders and gays, could be effected by toxicity and hormonal change.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
So your trying to circumvent the 20 post rule and hoping the mods don't notice?

Hehehe your a sneaky one

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
I was hoping a mod could move it, I couldn't post anywhere but here. That's what I get for being a lurker.

I understand that homosexuals have existed since the beginning of time, I mentioned that I don't doubt they don't occur naturally. I'm just wondering if the ratio, or perhaps the difference between transgenders and gays, could be effected by toxicity and hormonal change.

Mate, Homosexuality is present in nature, certain animals exhibit this behaviour....Check Wikipedia.

So, we apply your theory, then, Nature is a disease, and nature nurtures us, so therefore we must be an organism of that disease, whether homosexual or not.

Sounds plausible. Not in the way you're implying though.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
actually lol that was his 20th post

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
No his post was #19 his reply in his post was his 20th

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
his last post was the one i was referring to...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblackirish7
are you trying to tell us something?

btw i did not read the post dont care

This is to funny. The OP asks a controversial question dealing with homosexuals and this is what we get. “ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING. BTW I DID NOT READ THE POST DON’T CARE” or ‘IT WAS HIS 19TH POST” don’t pay attention to him. And .”Well it was actually his 20th post so?????

Now let me ask a question. Why is it that some people refuse to accept and question what is not normal. Normal being anything greater than 50%.

Back off and let the OP ask a very logical question

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

You're right about homosexuality being prevalent in other animals and in our society. Perhaps we need to take a closer look in the psychological make up between a transgender vs a homosexual, where they claim they are a women stuck in a man's body. If there is a way to actually measure the difference between a transgender and a homosexual, who simply just likes the same sex, then maybe there could be a way to trace how, why and if it related to hormonal levels.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dadank

It's quite simple really.

Nature is about balance.

A human being, regardless of their physical sex, experiences life as masculinity and femininity, males, generally more masculine, and females generally feminine.

If a person, throughout his life, does not acknowledge the feminine or masculine, they will most certainly be forced to by nature. Usually in the next life. Sometimes nature allows for these to exist at the same time, in the same body. This would therefore be exhibited in the form of homosexual/transgender people.

Therefore they are, OF COURSE, no different to anyone of us, they are not leading a wrong or right life, they just are, as we are.

This is a perspective that I have read, and one I agree with.
edit on 18-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

join