It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Police Shoot and Kill Teenager over $2 bus fare GRAPHIC VIDEO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The officers did nothing but mill around while the guy blead to death!
Compassion for your fellow man ? Think again !

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Really sad story Homie
Whats wrong with the Cops in USA...and i thought the cops in Germany were assholes, god damn.

By the way, i watched the "Banksy Movie" really cool guy...he has my respekt...me and my friends are going to make big motives, we were inspiered by the Movie, thx again! Peace!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

When SHTF we'll see pics of cops bleeding to death in the streets. Then I will be happy.

As a member of this hood, I say not too cool Observer99

To celebrate bloody harm to anyone is nothing to joke about, and I would rather the world not think we have members that openly express such. Just sayin....
edit on 17-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

By the way, i watched the "Banksy Movie" really cool guy...he has my respekt...me and my friends are going to make big motives, we were inspiered by the Movie, thx again! Peace!

That's awesome! I kind of want to do something like that, too. The movie was inspiring.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
off topic, mybad
edit on 17-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OP, for the purposes of maintaining your own credibility here, perhaps you should post your news from a source who is not completely anti police.

The headline of the article is completely false, and this is evidenced even within the lines of the source's biased article. The suspect was being investigated for some bus fare incident and he then chose to FLEE. The police say he fired a gun at them and they found a casing. Later, they found a gun. Police do not start their day off supplying themselves with shell casings to plant just in case they need to plant evidence at a crime scene in the course of their shift.

Secondly, did you people see the environment the police were in? They were NOT in a police-friendly neighborhood, and after the shooting, they found themselves being approached by an angry crowd, putting them in a very dangerous situation. I'm sure an ambulance was enroute immediately after the shooting, but, quite frankly, they did not know if the suspect was still in possession of his gun or not and he was still moving and lifting his head up, even after being shot. In addition to that, there is an angry bunch of witnesses moving in on the cops and they had to keep an eye on them for obvious reasons concerning their own safety.

We didn't see the beginning of this incident. We don't know why the guy chose to run (perhaps he was wanted for another crime). We don't know if he shot at police, but, frankly, I tend to believe he did since they shot back and there has been evidence found that suggests this is true.

If police shoot a guy in an area that is not police-friendly, it is common that very few, if any, witnesses will say anything that supports the statements of the police. That's the truth. It's the way things are. To take these the witnesses' statements as fact based on this video and the evidence is not being prudent.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i will say this from seeing hte video knotice how none of them complaiend about being filmed and they were acting mightly polite with that unruly mob around perhaps they know that messing with a crowd that large is unwise

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

What a poor guy just minding his own business and gets shot over 2 dollars. I call bull sh*t on this entire thread. Lets just make the piece fit to fill our hateful hearts.

Well said, Subjective.........

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Portland cops are on edge because this thing is so common. They get a free pass from their peers and uppers but the folks are getting restless over the crap they have pulled. If they are worried about the crowd , what does that say about their rep? If the guy was shooting a gun back at the cops would not the folks in harms way be grateful for the intervention? I expect a bunch of police arse lickers to defend this but the fact is shot in the back,no gun until it is "found", and witnesses who say he ran hands in air and then was dropped. then cops stand arund ad let the guy bleed to death, no opposing story from the perp,eh? eat it up people,
seed

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

www.ktvu.com...

here is a more better article.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

From my understanding, this guy was part of a driveby shooting that killed 3 girls (one who was pregnant) not sure how true this story is, but that's what few people who claim they knew him are saying

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
When SHTF we'll see pics of cops bleeding to death in the streets. Then I will be happy.

So let me understand your logic you hate them and want them to bleed in the streets because of the brutality of a few.

Have you ever looked up the definition of the word hypocrite?

You wish for them what you hate them for. Your hate has blinded you.

Cops have a tough job and some of them are bad. But most are good people with families and a dog just like you and me.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If they didn't let him bleed out and die then it would have gone to trial and then the sh!t would really hit the fan for the police department. A lawsuit and extremely bad press etc. But he's dead now so the winners write history.

I think the police just started a war.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

What a disgusting thing to say. You sure do have a lot of hate in your heart.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What an unbelievably irresponsible thread. The individual who was killed was not only armed (they did find a weapon at the scene), he was also a person of interest in a Seattle shooting that injured four people, one of them a pregnant woman who later succumbed to her injuries.

LINK

This individual was not innocent. He was a felon, involved in a murder, and made the idiotic decision to start shooting at police officers in public in broad daylight. What if an innocent bystander, or heaven forbid, a child were in the line of his shots?

I’m not exactly pro-law enforcement, but they were certainly justified in using lethal force.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Looks like a gun at 11thru fifteen seconds of the video

At about 1:18 in this video, notice the suspicious activity. One guy is trying to get somebody to pick something up.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

think it was a fone.

like the above post said, it wasn't a very friendly environment, stopping to help the guy would have been really risky, plus they may have not known he was fatally wounded. an ambulance was on the way too, so there was help coming.

he apparently tried to shoot three other ppl. shoot at cops and expect your life to end, that's all i've got so say
edit on 17-7-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Where the hell do you see a gun in there? I've watched it three times and haven't seen one.

[edit to add] Nvm. Saw it.
edit on 17/7/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Great find, Jam. I think you have closed the case on speculation that the cops "planted" gun evidence to corroborate their story.

Awesome.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

he apparently tried to shoot three other ppl. shoot at cops and expect your life to end, that's all i've got so say

True, but at the time I don't think the cops were aware of Seattle. I still think that they could have helped him sooner. Surely, one of those cops could have approached while the others held the mob back. Anyway, could have, should have, didn't. I give them the benefit of doubt on the help.

Look on bottom hand screen for gun. I said it seems and the suspicious actions of the characters lead me to believe it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join