It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Really Learn PSI, and TK, ( A Must Read For Learners)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I never thought... I dont know what to say, I just realized that I play so much video games to ignore reality,ignore everything... it all goes away.

Before I found this sight I would be up late in the night playing Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox Live, it was easy to lose myself, to just exist...

I have just been truly frightened by the spirit, it made a buzzing, fluttering sound, I have never felt this type of anger coming from it, I am terrified, my brother behind me watching tv apperently didnt hear it...

It will have to happen soon, I can sense it, I will face the monster soon, I know it. My day just keeps getting more interesting...

My abilities are developing rapidly, they have effected me in visible ways too, my eyes have changed colors, and while not unusual, it usually takes months or years for any visible changes, but the color changed overnight...

The anger has subsided,though it is still angry, I am not very frightened now...

My dog is confused, he just walked by, maybe he scared the spirit...

I never thought my personal problems would extend to this, my family may never realize its existence.

This is a little broken, that means I am really thinking, much has happened... I could use a hug...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have a lot to think about, my family is not disfunctional in any way, the spirit came with the house, I think.

I am signing off to get some sleep, please reply sometime between now and tommorow night, feedback is useful.

Goodnight

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
ive been trying this kind of thing for a little bit (stopped for a few months) but i only mangaged to make one, heh i think i did. kinda greyish swirly thing i suppose? thats how i remember it. i was just laying in bed and i thought about taking in energy from electricity in the form of lightning, as stupid as it may sound, coming in from clouds overhead to the tips of my fingertips to my feet. I felt it gradually, i guess im not very good at this kind of stuff.
. owell

btw, anyone know the sign for pises(sp) like the symbol of power, its like the moon i think?

great post, very informative!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have a lot to think about, most of which I cant share because my family is right behind me. I to would like to know my sign of power, I am pisces. So much I would like to say, so long to wait.

Goodbye

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The spirit left last night, and it left in peace. The anger I felt was not directed at me, or anyone in my house, so that is a puzzle.

I would not like to say much about, only that this evil had good in it, I thank all here for their help and support...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thats good to hear, I hope your life emproves to all my prayers out to you dog, and keep working at you PSI skills, I dont even let time stop me from developing the unlmited skills of the mind

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The spirit is truly gone, it is strange not having its presence(spelling?) here.

Anyway, I need a little more help, I have trouble using the energy still. I have trouble staying concetrated because of my many thoughts, so I am looking for meditation tips. Do you have any good ones?

I can not thank you enough for how you have helped me, I am in your debt. One last thing, mouse, would you like to be the first person on my buddie list?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
sure add me, and Ill add you too.

Meditating can be frustrating to us, especially for me people like me who only know the city. Things constantly moving, time being against us, a material world here in Los Angeles California. But one thing that Cali has to bail us from everyday stresses is the beach. I havent had a chance to go lately but I try to invision me being the only one there everynight. I emulate sounds of the beach, and sights of the horizon, and that strange for people to believe being that im from the Urban Underskirts of South Central Los Angeles. Although I now live in a better area in Inglewood, things are not always clear and clean so I try to keep my mind pure and open. So meditating is all about relaxing, something else important about meditation is breathing. I noticed it even while creating a PSI ball, that it becomes stronger as I breath long and steady. I even have asthma so it took a couple of weeks to become a steady breather in my meditation. So just read the meditation part of my original post in the forum and take note to this, and you will find yourself a expert mediator....

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It takes focus and you have to drink and feed off the energy of the sun or space it is matter just like water and you have to picture it .and it just flows in to you then foucs and picture it on what you want thats the instruction.Anyone have any time on the enegy and how to seize it.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by muhlis]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
interesting topic, i have yet to read through all the pages of this thread but i think the Original Poster stated it rather well - you dont need to be precise about the terminology, or the 'correct' way to do it, you just have to realise there is some kind of energy involved in creating psi-balls, and try it your own way.

I actually started trying psionics about 5 years ago and didn't get very far, even though i had all the best literature available at the time, so I stopped trying. I think the main reason i didn't suceed was because I wasn't aware or capable of feeling energies in a non-phsyical way, the spiritual sense. I was simply plotting along trying to visualize energy, and imagining the feeling of that energy but not feeling it 'for real' i.e. you can imagine a feeling of energy running through your body but that doesn't necisarily mean you are feeling the real energy thats there. So I went onto meditation, which lead me to chakra meditation, awakening kundalini, channeling, etc. It was through meditation that I had a rather unique experience that opened me up to the energies. It is far easier to channel energy up from the earth and out through your hands to play with, rather than drawing it from inside your body.

So if I could offer one piece of advise I would recommend that one become spiritually aware (or energetically aware if you dont like the term spiritual) first otherwise its like trying to open a locked door without the keys.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hello, I am new to PSI and TK, do you know any good websites explaining what it is and how it can be put to good use?

If you can tell me reasons how it can be put into good use then that would bo good!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienson
Hello, I am new to PSI and TK, do you know any good websites explaining what it is and how it can be put to good use?

If you can tell me reasons how it can be put into good use then that would bo good!

man i used to have heaps of websites for this stuff
psipog
veritas
why dont you just google it?
You could also try mIRC (Chat Program), find a psionics channel, and chat to people about it.

What is Psi?
psi is another word for energy and there are limitless possibilities for the use of pure energy.
some of the good uses would be:
-healing
-kinesis (there are many types im going to recognize one of the more unknown types which is technokinesis - ability to effect electrical devices eg. your computer stops working you could fix it, someone trys to tazor you then you could stop that from happening)
-telepathy (communicate danger to overs, as to warn them)
-protection (from negative energies/entities)
-manifestation (turning energy into matter, you could create food, water, hot chicks
)
-demanifestation (turning matter back into energy, you could dematerialize incoming asteroids, or even the clothes on that hot chick
)

most people use psi for psi-balls which can be programmed to heal or even to move an object. manifestation is much harder and this kind of level of psionics is rarely attained... however, there is always the matter of control. If you reached that kind of level, would you be able to control it? if you could demanifest, what would be preventing you from demanifesting our entire existence? even if you didn't want to do that, but someone suggested it, that thought might cause it to happen. Its not just a matter of control, its also a matter of discipline and conditioning the mind before reaching that sort of level.

This movie called AKIRA which involves a lot of psionics clearly demonstrates this...
video.google.com.au...
the kid gains psionic abilities, loses self-control, and bad things happen. Awesome movie, everyone should see this if they haven't already!

Good Luck, and may the psi be with you!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
hey everybody i realy need help
ive been trying alot to make these PSI balls (well better start from my personality) my name is Alex im 14 years old guy with endless fantasy endless imaginations , thats my born grown art. when i was bored i tried to search about chakra that i saw inn naruto which is my best cartoon and best story and after i found PSI balls which are similar to rasengan which naruto does i thought i can learn it,but
nothing except some strange feelings in my hands after loooong confusion ,well its not so hot but heat always is felt. my problem is that i cant get this energy u r talking about regardles of my hard training plz write about all details when u make this psi ball cuz i need to know if im doing nice or not plz if any of u is professional and rly wanna help me add me on my email [email protected] (im always online)(timeline-middleeast-europe) plz u can change my life

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
hey everybody i realy need help ive been trying alot to make these PSI balls (well better start from my personality) my name is Alex im 14 years old guy with endless fantasy endless imaginations , thats my born grown art. when i was bored i tried to search about chakra that i saw inn naruto which is my best cartoon and best story and after i found PSI balls which are similar to rasengan which naruto does i thought i can learn it,but nothing except some strange feelings in my hands after loooong confusion ,well its not so hot but heat always is felt. my problem is that i cant get this energy u r talking about regardles of my hard training plz write about all details when u make this psi ball cuz i need to know if im doing nice or not plz if any of u is professional and rly wanna help me add me on my email [email protected] (im always online)(timeline-middleeast-europe) plz u can change my life

and sorry for my spelling its not my language actually i have no main languages (english-arabic-russian-ukranian)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join