It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie Stargate is proof TPTB have been lying to us all along.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
just going to put this out there. a i see something odd, but it ain't the first time.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For what it's worth, i've had this image for a few yrs. I saved it because it
is supposedly a carving found inside the Giza Pyramid, engravings of some
kind but no one at the time knew what they meant.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This letter Å from swedish alphabet have already existed before stargate movie and the new 1 dollar bill.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Like to see one of those have uh..... you know...uh procreate?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

I see it too. I also see a kneeling figure on the bottom portion of the top stone. I think I can make about smiling face right next to first talked about shape.

It would be nice to see this in person.

BTW: Can you tell me how to outline pictures so I can show you what I'm seeing?
edit on July 18th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Signals

When I first saw those new images from the pyramid my imagination came up with something closer to these...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a30dc21189c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a7450688e8d.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 17-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Slayer that scares the crap out of me. I read an article about how Steven Spielberg is making all scary alien movies this summer. It seems quite a few aliens in recent movies have looked like what you photoshopped here. Is it possible TPTB use Hollywood to prepare us? It seems like a stretch to me. Yet??? It's interesting times thats for sure. Crazy making. I was thinking about how movies reflect culture - our collective fears. How there seems to be cycles and types of genres. Certainly does seem to be a lot of doomsday, alien stuff on the big screen lately.
edit on 18-7-2011 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
stargates and aliens don't exist. I know it's exciting to think they do, but you will not get the disclosure you want. I used to believe them, then based on all the absence of solid evidence, I've stopped believing so.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This thread is absurd. They do not look alike except for there s a circle at the top and they are both sort of pyramid shaped. This is why I think most conspiracies are idiotic, because it's always ridiculously stretched coincidences that apparently count as fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
This letter Å from swedish alphabet have already existed before stargate movie and the new 1 dollar bill.

Thanks for mentioning this.

You gave me another idea about the symbol. It also reminds me of the Masonic Compass symbol. The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of best ancient works of Masonry.

Square and Compasses

How did the Masonic Order know this symbol was hidden away within the pyramid?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Native Americans and Hindu people both used the Swastika. It's simply coincidence. Symbols don't equate to star gate. The show could have been about Greeks and travels to the underworld. Seeing the same symbol does not equate to the rest being true.

It's basically no different than stereotyping. The fact that a black guy likes watermelon doesn't make him dumb.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

You have to be joking. This rock is over 4000 years old. Even what was on there is barely visible. You expect a whole image of a detailed being to survive?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Gee wonder what all that upheaval in Egypt was all about. Not like the Egyptian government has been covering up the existence of ancient tech and that the institutes and museums are continuing this lie. Why? I would sell it to scyfy if I only had the answers.

Anyways I'm sure the US and it's allies got it's hands on some cool stuff during Egypt hard political times under the identity of anonymous... oh lolz gotta love the possibilities of regime changes.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Thanks for mentioning this.

You gave me another idea about the symbol. It also reminds me of the Masonic Compass symbol. The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of best ancient works of Masonry.

Square and Compasses

How did the Masonic Order know this symbol was hidden away within the pyramid?

Have you noticed how this same Image of the square compass masonic symbol resembles
a KKK clan image within where the G is. They're all tied together and part of the same agenda.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

i don't expect nothing, it is what i see. i never claim that it is there, i just find it funny how the mind can play tricks on you.
even with people's post.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b2164f49bda.jpg[/atsimg]

"A composite image of the chamber floor behind the first blocking stone showing red figures to the right of a mason's line."

Not Sure if people new there was more to the picture.

A person?
No arms...but nice thighs!

Pyramid with sun?
Doubt it...

Symmetrical?
Kind of...

The circle and whatever is attached to it seem too sketchy to be a clear representation of anything. For the record I don't agree with the OP, but what is with the speculation police? Relax everybody. I guess you set yourself up for using words like "proof".

I'm not sure if it's composition has been tested, but I first thought it was blood. With all the precision that the Egyptians put into their craft, it seems unlikely that we would even have to guess. It seems like an awkward place for something of meaning.

I wonder if the builders were using "chalk lines" in a sense with some kind of paint. It could be where they laid their brush down to have a sip of water. Who knows?

~Glu
edit on 18-7-2011 by ElmersGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

"However, could it be that People are simply Creating it all as we go along
like the quote, "what you think about you bring about", how much is subliminal
suggestion helping in creating our Reality without over half of us realizing this?"

I often wondered this.I also wonder if the television was created to make us think a certain way thereby creating the specific time known as now?

When you glamorize sex,drugs and violence on tv then all you'll get from society is sex,drugs and violence!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I cans ee the similarities...i believe that whenever movies and stuff are made the directors and story writers dont just MAKE everything up..i think this could be linked to the supposed Stargate in Gulf of Aiden and all that.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElmersGluon
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b2164f49bda.jpg[/atsimg]

"A composite image of the chamber floor behind the first blocking stone showing red figures to the right of a mason's line."

Not Sure if people new there was more to the picture.

A person?
No arms...but nice thighs!

Pyramid with sun?
Doubt it...

Symmetrical?
Kind of...

The circle and whatever is attached to it seem too sketchy to be a clear representation of anything. For the record I don't agree with the OP, but what is with the speculation police? Relax everybody. I guess you set yourself up for using words like "proof".

I'm not sure if it's composition has been tested, but I first thought it was blood. With all the precision that the Egyptians put into their craft, it seems unlikely that we would even have to guess. It seems like an awkward place for something of meaning.

I wonder if the builders were using "chalk lines" in a sense with some kind of paint. It could be where they laid their brush down to have a sip of water. Who knows?

~Glu
edit on 18-7-2011 by ElmersGluon because: (no reason given)

if you look at the line of pictures on your right it looks like a femur! (leg bone)
edit on 18-7-2011 by Avianan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been mentioned before and if so I apologise but the OP says the tomb picture shows the symbol for Earth in the movie?

I honestly see a red dot on top of a circle with the bottom of it faded enough for some to miss it and think it was a pyramid shape.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Star and flag!

Stargate the movie and the series are both based upon truth in my humble opinion.

The Delta has always been a representation of the Earth (Third planet from the sun) and is even present in religion like the Holy Trinity.

According to a source of mine (ATS member from long time ago) he mentioned that Delta-Force (NOT Special Forces Operational Detachment Delta! or SFOD-D) is in fact a retrieval team for ancient and crashed technologies, they are also what is considdered the extra-terrestial officers.

Again, Delta, is again prominently visible there, Stargate SG1 is very much like this and I believe is a direct reflection of the real world delta-force.

We even fashioned delta-shaped craft! can it be MORE obvious that the Delta represents earth? still not convinced? one of the world's 3 largest monuments is in the shape of 4 deltas, can you guess which one it is?

Good find OP! TPTB for some odd reason is always telling us part of the truth through our fiction, perhaps to delute the truth and say: OH you saw that on a television program!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join