It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie Stargate is proof TPTB have been lying to us all along.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Hollywood, Music, advertising and art is where the Elite hid all the truth. Look at it like a puzzle. Go back and watch all the action films that had the WTC getting attacked. Watch the movie Knowing to see the Gulf Oil False Flag in it one year before the event. There is no such thing as a Coincidence. That word is BS just to keep people from figureing out the puzzle. Something must be put in place for something else to happen. Nothing happens by chance. What does this piece of Art mean?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Very interesting video about a sphere like the one at the Vatican and what it has to do with the pyramid of Giza and the Stargate.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I suspect we will all figure this stuff out piece by piece. Everything we know has been told to us. We are relying on what the Elite allow us to be taught. The elite have controlled this world since the beginning of our written word. The same bloodlines have ruled the planet. They follow a plan in my opinion. Nothing we can do to change the plan. All we can do is figure out the puzzle. They give us all the truth but hide it in movies. The Elite tell their plans in many movies, but it is up to us to figure things out. This is actually teaching mankind to not be so blind.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

The elite make sure to put things in plane sight for us because it is a part of their rituals. In order for them to gain power from their rituals, we have to be aware in some way even if it is in a subcounsious memory intake. This is how they derive power for their rituals.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by Signals

Ok so the symbols are star constellations. So is it possible that the Egyptians looked in the sky?

Not only did they LOOK at the sky, often, nightly, most likely, they had scientists delving into it all, and I personally think there was some way they could see a lot farther into space than we can today. I have a theory on how this could be possible, what if the water, before the Flood, was suspended in the upper atmosphere, and then fell, causing the Flood? A lot of water like that would act like a telescope for those on Earth.

On the topic at hand, I also believe there is a real Stargate here on Earth, and I believe the Americans, and others, are looking for it. This certainly would explain the invasion of Iraq, formerly Sumer, would it not?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Signals

When I first saw those new images from the pyramid my imagination came up with something closer to these...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a30dc21189c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a7450688e8d.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 17-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Slayer, you forgot to mention the paint glob that looked like the alien creature. It's the one that looked like that alien in a bio suit. It so happens this alien was created by the writers who made the movie Stargate. That alien is from the movie Independence Day. Signals should contact Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin to find out how they knew ahead of time.

edit on 17-7-2011 by lostinspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

How can you say these are paint globs?

news.discovery.com...

www.cnn.com...

Ironically, the first link shows another shape, on the left side, that actually does match the sand glyphs in the last video on my OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

"When the stones will be able to speak, all the secrets will be revealed!"
Merlin, Historia de Britannia - Goffredo de Monmouth

S&F!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
~~ nvmnd ~~
edit on 18-7-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm not making fun Signals.

I am just amazed that two symbols within the chamber match the work of Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin. I would further investigate what else these guys are dreaming up for their movies. Dreaming may be the clue.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
more food for thought-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76b660821f78.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Will someone please tell me what "TPTB" is?

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It *might* be a 'stargate' symbol and who could really say otherwise? Then again, on the list of likely explanations it might be somewhere right towards the back of the queue...near the horizon. Perhaps you should contact the scriptwriters of Stargate: The Movie and see if they'll crack and share the knowledge you believe they have? Your investigation could start there...keep us informed; this could be of incredible urgency. Godspeed Sir...

A couple of explanations (unfairly?!) at the front of the queue are that the architects deliberately designed the tunnels/shafts and had full control of the building process. This means that the evident symbolism of the shafts could be accentuated by painting spiritual/religious messages along the shaft prior to the upper courses being laid. Simple blessings?

Another option is the custom of the Egyptian builders to mark their work with the title of their team. Chances are we're looking at the remnants of an ancient graffiti tag.

I guess until further evidence (higher quality images & analysis) is available, we're left with what-ifs? BTW, one of the writers also wrote the Godzilla movie. You must contact him at once; with this recession, the last thing we need is property damage from monsters.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

The powers that be

The ones in charge basically.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

There is no such thing as a Coincidence.

What??? really? Damn and here I thought coincidences were quite common...thanks for clearing that up

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Sorry mate the team from stargate did research on Egypt for the movies/Series thats why there are similarities.

Proof- Iam a huge fan/stalker

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
We need a new button on threads and post - something the opposite of Flag, like a BS rating. That button would certainly be pressed on this thread.

So we start with a red symbol. It could be a symbol of anything and as a movie used something vaguely similar then 2 + 2 = 22. If your whole theory that teh red symbol means "Stargate" because it was in a film then it's standing on shaky ground.

I'm getting weary of all these posts showing films that are really prophecising teh future. I mean is this GLP? Since when do movies show the future? Name one. It's like conspiracy theorists think films are written by "TPTB" or that Hollywood writers have access to some secret archive of knowledge.

I encourage teh OP to think about such things as evidence before they post a "PROOF" thread. The only thing this threads proves is your lack of logic and ability to reason. Red smudge plus Stargate film = Egyptians were aliens with Stargate technology. Where's teh Stargate, do they have one under Denver airport? Inquiring minds want.... (don't care). Thanks for the comedy.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
more food for thought-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76b660821f78.gif[/atsimg]

this your own work or do you have source for this material?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
double post
edit on 18-7-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join