It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Prime Minister and Murdoch getting closer, Cameron to resign?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Two more pawns have been sacrificed in the progressive revealing of the entwinement of David Cameron the English Prime Minister and Rupert Murdoch the proprietor of News International.

These are

1. Rebecca Brooks/Wade - News International chief executive
www.bbc.co.uk...

2. Sir Paul Stephenson - Chief of London Police.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Both are now being interrogated by the English Police. However the details of the Cameron-Murdoch relationship are awaited. Hopefully an independent Judge will be required for this, but Cameron has so far refused to employ such a Judge.

It is possible that Cameron`s narcissistic personality disorder led him to be seduced by Murdoch for the purpose of buying BSkyB.

re the resignation of Cameron.
Before I went to bed I got £25 on with Ladbrokes (the most that the bookie would allow) at 100/1 against David Cameron being the next cabinet minister to leave. That’s now moved in to 33/1.

edit on 17-7-2011 by dr treg because: Cameron`s resignation price

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Since they've met 26 times recently, I'm guessing they are pretty close. Murdoch has a direct influence on the politics happening there....even more so than his influence of US Politics...that's scary.

If he's doing things like that there...it's most likely happening here...I can't wait to see what happens next.

new topics

join