It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran school brainwashes children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Crossfire,

How educated are we in Islamic teachings? Obvioulsy not much my freind. Do note this, Jews/Christians are people of the book, not Kafirs, such unfounded dogamas are found in schools of ignorance. The Old Testment speaks of killing Infidels time after time, yet, are Jewish children not taught the tounge of God ? These are Children, not terrorists, they do have the moral choice of rejecting the teachings when the time comes.

You must live in an igloo somewhere.

Deep

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Please Cossfire let me know how you intend to tell a muslim from a non muslim? My dad is from iran and is not a muslim hes a Zorastrian. What if some one from eygpt or from another Islamic state is a christain how do you determin that they are? A muslim can just put a cross on his neck and come walking in to the united states? Your logic is flawed, you are hiding your true belife, you dont hate muslims, you hate people from the middle east, muslim or not. With your idea it will not come to not letting muslims in to U.S it will be not letting and middle eastern people in at all, you basing there religon on the place they come from. Should we think that every American is a christian even if he is a jew? I do realize that there is a lower percentage diffrence in religon in the middle east compared to america but you are just attacking a race not a religon. God says not to hate people of other religon, to be love all people, yet you all go around the world and trying to make every country like yours, make them have the same values and systems. You attack these countrys for personal benifit, oil and money is what it all comes down to, sounds alot like terrorism to me. When you push other nations around with the threat of nuclear war or invasion, sounds like terrorism to me, but all these acts are commited by the united states, but the U.S could not be a bad guy at all, they are all good christians. Spare me please. You can turn your back on islam, but you will also have to pay for the repercussions, you are then not attacking one country, it will not longer be Iraq Vs United States it will be Muslims Vs United States, not many countrys will want to get them selves on your side or any side in that matter to fight in a war that will probably bring more terror than any before, there are many black muslim groups in the U.S they will back lash.

Its people like you who cause terrorist attacks, its people like you that terrorists like becouse you help there cause at showing arab persian and muslim people who ignorant and racist america is to the muslim world. You know what though, it is also people like you who shoudl be the first person to go to iraq and die, if you belive in the damn cause so much why are you sitting back in the U.S wacthing TV, get off your ass and go do something, if where lucky we will be spared of your rasist remarks on this board for a couple months.

Actually now that i think about it i hope they do get racist against muslims, becouse after that maybe when a huge war starts and your drafted in to a hell zone in the middle of the desert you can think about how great your cause is holding your budys face together. This is not the movies guy, america always does not win, there will be no hero, there will be one thing, utter destruction, the way you want your country built i hope you are prepared to let you and your family die for some thing as small as some one else belife system. Have fun.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by zi2525]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211 in www.abovetopsecret.com...
I personally don't believe that Islam belongs in the West, and i don;t believe that Christianity/Western ideals belong in the Middle East. As they're two seperate ideoligies that don't really mix well.

I agree with you 100%.
It�s just a question of time before most people realize that, I think...

We are not talking about the "other side of the world", we are talking about right here. Our home country. There will be "a big fight" here soon if we don�t take action. And by action I don�t mean random attacks on muslim-looking people just happen to be walking on the street. But some serious change in politics is required.
"We are two separate ideologies that don't really mix well"...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article I just found:

Arab Identity Crisis

I can�t quote the whole article so I suggest you read the whole thing fer yerselves.
Here�s just a little piece of it...

"This typical lesson from the Saudi curriculum brainwashes the pupil of any suspect rationality that might infect him. No. 3 on the list [shows how] the irrational religious studies inculcate the [principles] of irrational policy in the [children's] tender minds: It is enough for truth to be on your side for Allah to grant you victory, even if the balance of power is against you. No. 6 sows among the children the seeds of the culture of hatred for the Jews and the Christians, and the seeds of a persecution complex and the obligation to 'beware of them'..."

[edit on 2004/8/28 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm just glad my girlfriend/fianc� isn't anti-western, infact shes quite interested in it... Although their society is totally different than ours.. very different.. (i.e. if you are interested in any ANY female, all you have to do is go up to her parents and ask to marry her... or to be engaged... even some chick you see at a mall, like someone you don't even know)

so it is a very different thought process or perception of the world.
She's an awesome girl, even though she wants me to convert to muslim so I can marry her.. because I can't otherwise..

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Cross, you are small minded and exactly what Bush wants.

Just because you are Mauslim does not mean you support terrorism. Many don't. Now the majority in the Middle East do, but that is the Middle East, not the rest of the world. The majority of the whites in South Africa(before the blacks got basic rights) believed that blacks should be second class people. Since they think this, the rest of the white people on this planet must think so. See how silly that sounds?

But yes, should stop these brainwashing schools. These are teaching hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join