It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Does Not Know His Own Birthday. 'I'll be turning 50 in a week'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I usually forget mine until it's right on top of me too. No big deal here.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I really wouldn't care
if Palin was not attacked
like she is after a gaffe....

Of course Obama can't remember
all these dates his Harvard buds gave him.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Waiting for a book on Obama-isms.

Perhaps some cartoons relating his intelligence to a monkey.

Fair is fair, right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

With the frequency the Dems are playing the "race card" in 'defense' of Obama's inexperience in managing anything beyond a basketball game, I'd say that wouldn't go over too well with them. But I'm up for it!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Most Bushisms were no big deal either. Did not stop a book being made about them, or cartoon monkeys being used to portray his mental seperation with everyday life.

While I do not like most things Bush, Palin, and Obama do, I do see the double-standard.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Does this mean Obama is a "birther" now?

Factcheck.org better do a "fact check" on his birth day.

Snopes.com better ridicule Obama for trying to insinuate that Obama's COLB is not authentic.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I usually forget mine until it's right on top of me too. No big deal here.

no big deal, but a least just a bit worrying. here we have somebody who has a job where knowing what day and year it is, is of the upmost importence, he cannot be turning up at the U.N. on a day off, a bit like some kids use to do on the first day of a school holiday then wonder why nobody is there(i never did that, honest). he must have lots on and need to know what day it is today and tomorrow and in three weeks time.

from my own experience and i am terrible with dates, i have never forgotten when my own birthday is, it would be like forgetting what my name is. i do sometimes forget how old i am, and have to work it out from my birthdate, but thats because i am no longer bothered about my age or getting older, so i can understand being out by one year on that by mistake.
i am bad at remembering other peoples birthdays, but again this is because knowing what the date is, is not that important to me or what i do other than knowing what day it is, monday, tuesday etc, if i were a president where dates are important i know i would most likely be very sharp on dates, because i would NEED to be.

they are proberbly just mistakes but in my opinion not ones you would expect to make, and not ones you would expect a president to make.
edit on 17-7-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Most Bushisms were no big deal either. Did not stop a book being made about them, or cartoon monkeys being used to portray his mental seperation with everyday life.

While I do not like most things Bush, Palin, and Obama do, I do see the double-standard.

Yea but compared to bush and palin obama is the smartest person in the country.
Seriously Bush screamed mental retardation. Obama on the other hand is smarter then he looks he's very calculating everything he does there is a reason behind it, good or bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ever think it was a slip up? He's probably referring to his real birthday in Kenya before being wisked to Hawaii so he could be snuck in and "born" there as an American citizen.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I find Obama to be very strange to say the least,just some of the things he says and how he says them and the way he forgets dates,really odd.Michelle O. gives me the same kind of vibes too.....does anyone else feel that way?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

It is all so surreal but for some odd feeling I have, I think it is an extremely well planned deception.

Just have zero idea what end game is being played.

And at the risk of being lambasted with hate post,

I feel it may be a plan to end U.S. world dominance and never again allow a Super Power.
i.e. one more step closer to the NWO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join