It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot vs man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Since we are on the verge of interacting with bigfoot and becoming social with the species,my curiosity is peaked.I am wondering who the better all around athlete is.I believe it is a very even matchup as far as winning a number of events goes.Here are my predictions.Bigfoot in the 100 dash easily.Bigfoot easily in the swimming events.Man dominates all diving events.Man easily prevails in the much anticipated ping-pong matchup.Man cruises to easy wins in bowling ,poker and quarters.Bigfoot crushes in the boxing matchups.The soccer matchup ends in a draw.Man prevails in miniature golf.Bigfoot wins the weighlifting competition easily.Man wins the monopoly game event ,putting hotels on boardwalk and park place,bankrupting the sasquatch,sending him on a rampage of anger.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Bigfoot gets tired of man's superiority complex and of all the plastic in his backyard. Looks around at all the clear cutting from the lumber industry, depletion in salmon numbers and the air starting to taste like chemicals way up on his mountain...Bitch Slaps man.

CNN..."Humanity Gets Served...Bigfoot 1 Man 0"

join