It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cry For Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is something I put together for the ATS family. I tried to leave a little room for interpretation.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Can't watch it in my country....

I'm sure it's great though.

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Try this direct link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Overall, I thought it was quite lovely. It's a great video, and it definitely gives one something to think about.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hmmmm...yeah same thing:

This music content from UMG is not availible in Germany because GEMA doesn't support the publication rights

or something like that.....

It's a conspiracy I tells ya...

Peace
edit on 17-7-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

"Be the change you want"

Great vid, nice collage and message v, hauntingly accurate and yet glimmers with hope and wonder. What happened to wonder and imagination anyway? Seems to have fallen thru the cracks of despair, greed and separation.
Reminded me of C. Sagan's vid:

Thanks for your effort !

Peace,
spec

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've already told you this, but I'll say it again. Beautiful! Great message and truthful.

We need more people thinking along these lines and less thinking about what's on TV today.

I thank you for sharing this with all of us and hope you make more.

I'll watch them all.

PS- befriended you on the tube.

MM

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
for those of us who is able to see this video a huge round of applause for virt for a job well done and a message well received .

i whole heartily agree with this message stop the needless killing, put a stop to all wars which are nothing but a need to satisfy our governments need for greed on a world wide scale .

stop the hunger when we know there is plenty of food to go around , heal the sick and the dieing ,save the children as they are our future .
educate the world for a better place for us to live in and save the planet as SHE is our ultimate mother ...

lets combine our forces of good will and extend it over the earth let us make love , not war .

my mother wrote ,sang and recorded this song back in 1987 , its a message for the world and i hope you all enjoy it .. as i do ...

MAMMA RIP
edit on 17/7/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Very nice and certainly heart warming! Who did the vid?
What a great lasting message...

Peace to you,
spec

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Very nice and certainly heart warming! Who did the vid?
What a great lasting message...

Peace to you,
spec

my brother made the video a couple of years ago at my moms request while she was still alive . and im happy that you enjoyed the song .

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One of my favorite quotes at the end and it fit very nicely to how I interpreted your message.

United we stand.
Divided we fall.

It is time for us to see ourselves for what we truly are, like in your video we are all moving parts of a larger being; Humanity. We have to work together and build a new system together and get rid of what plagues us. We don't need to worship the same God or any God, we don't need to have the same color skin, just a common goal; Peace.

S+F Well done.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Thank you, much appreciated!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thank you for the feedback. I plan on making more videos in the future.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks MM. I'll strive for your level of proficiency.

Only if Anon approves, of course....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Very well said and a very well thought out video there v1rt.

Our time in this little planet we call Earth is short. It is so short that with the way things are going on this planet right now. Most people do not realize just exactly how short our time on this planet is. Where technology has advanced over the past sixty years, a lot with in the past twenty five years, we can not get away from the every day hustle and bustle that life in the 21st century has turned out to be. You cannot go anywhere today where you do not see someone either talking on a cell phone or playing on the internet with a Blackberry or a Smart Phone. Most people now do not even take the time out of their day to sit down and think about what is going on in the world today. The way most of this world sees it is that, "If it's in another country half a world away, then it's not going to effected me" mentality. When in all truth, given the nature of a certain event, the effect could be far reaching. We need to sit down and start discussing, forming, and coming up with ways that we could make this world a better place for not only ourselves. It would make this world a better place for the rest of us.

This is something that has nothing to do with politics or the way the world is viewed by the eyes of the media. This is something that needs to be done for the world so it would be a better place for every one on Earth. Yet, you have people out there that would rather see us die together than they would to see us live in harmony with each other. Yes, there are people out there that are hell bent on our destruction and if we are not careful it will happen. Its mentalites like this that have kept us down from attaining the level of conciousness and enlightenment that we should be at right now. If it continues to go on like this, not only will we be passing it down to our children but we will be passing it on down to our grandchildren and eventually on to our great-grandchildren and on to their children. We need to enlighten ourselves as to how we can be a better civilization so that future generations will have a better life and understanding.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Like always, virt, you managed to outdo yourself!

Awesome video, great splicing, great beat matching, what can I say, a pure video genius!

Well done mate

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Thanks man!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the thoughtful reply Alysha and great video.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I dont know weather to smile or Cry... great Vid Bro.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Your vid was very thought provoking, thank you and good job.
This is what came to my mind while watching it.

Our participation is perpetuating the same machine we are against. Passive aggression would stall that machine like no fighting could.
Imagine a world wide stoppage on all work for 1 minute, or 1 hour? Let's call it 'Human Hour'.....

Slightly off topic, but not...
I watched a program the other night about African countries, Ethiopia, Somalia and Kenya, those three adjoining borders are referred to as 'the triangle of hunger' (or something similar, along those lines anyway). Now, starvation in Ethiopia has been an on going issue for as long as I can remember. Seriously between those 3 countries that's a lot of people.

Ethiopia 85.24million people
Somalia 10.11million people
Kenya 41.07million people

While watching that program (images of skin and bone people and babies, which always cause pain in my heart and a lump in my throat) I turned to my husband and asked

"Wouldn't you just get up and with only what you could carry walk out of there? Just leave? Just keep walking till you found somewhere, anywhere?"
I bloody would!
His response was no one wanted them, they would be stopped, not in a nasty way, just stating fact.

The authorities and aid groups are trying to feed these people and provide medical assistance, but, where they live, there is nothing. Because of drought, everything is dead, and now the people are perishing, an elder said it was the worst drought in 80 years. It will not get better soon. There is no way for these people to help themselves, at all! Why aren't they allowed to move?

Instead passivity will keep them there, and a lot of them will die. A fact. My fact.

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

And what about if these people just decided enough was enough, en mass, and moved away....

Japan 128.06million people
80 million of those, in Honshu,
Would you live there?

Borders? Control?
Yeah right!

Bet other people can think of other circumstances just like that across the world in various forms of extreme, my examples are just, to my mind, the really bad ones. Things in America aren't real sparkly either, who says they can't just move too, the people in the middle East who are moving themselves away from violence. They find themselves in camps. Camps?! We cage humans and mostly this is done in our own minds.
Just so we're clear I don't like what my own country does to our boat people, it's disgusting. If I find 'em first I'd help them, but that's just me.

Stop participating
'They' though, can not be fought on their terms (ref. to violent protests in your vid.), people have to stop participating, and stop fighting..

Anyway... that was the end of my own personal mental conversation and journey, brought on by your video.
I apologise if I have missed completely your intention of what you wanted to convey, but as I said, it's what ran through my brain. And I own that.

(Delusional rose-tinted glasses off! I'm going out to the garden to plant something......)

peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join