It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
What would be a "credible" source?

Peer reviewed journals for starters. It might help you big time if you followed Nature Journal, Science Journal, and PNAS journal on twitter because earth shuttering discoveries are usually tweeted by them first before the info trickles down to the rest of the media.

UFO digest is only ok for publishing UFO information provided there is evidence. Otherwise when a UFO website starts publishing stuff about pyramids...it just sounds like crap to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the tread.

I really enjoy the subject. I'm pretty sure there's much more than we know, or will ever know.

What they are showing us, must be just tip of the Iceberg.

I mean if there is a civilization who can hide and preserve a technoligy as an stargate must be able to leave some better clues than a red stain on a stone

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

So which one of these points are you having issues with?
Or is it that you simply disagree with the original articles authors supposition?

"When you line up the discoveries and events, a very interesting picture begins to emerge.

1. tomb of Osiris found
2. sarcophagus of Osiris opened but no concurrent photos of what is inside
3. Dr. Hawass says the sarcophagus was empty

There is no evidence for this conjecture. The first published finding of the tomb of Osiris was by new york times in 1898..here is theLINK

Dr. Hawass is a fraud who used the world's enthrall with Egyptian history to make money off it. He was not fired for anything but that he alienated Egyptian historical artifacts/culture from the natives and prostituted it to tourists. He kept Egyptian archeologists from studying the artifacts but let non-natives study them for some hard cold cash.

I am going to watch the BBC's show so i can comment on the rest of the ridiculous claims made by these questionable websites
edit on 18-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Indeed, Giza was known anciently as Rostau, meaning the "mouth of the passages."

This is the same name as a region of the ancient Egyptian underworld known as the Duat.

"The 'mouth of the passages' is unquestionably a reference to the entrance to a subterranean cave world, one long rumored to exist beneath the plateau," Collins told Discovery News.

I think you will find the cave was a sacred place, also some central American pyramids were built on top of cave systems.
dsc.discovery.com...

When you think about it it all makes perfect sense, since the soul has to travel through the underworld

The Underworld - Definition: The Underworld, called Duat, was a land of great dangers through which every Egyptian would need to pass through after death according to the beliefs of the Ancient Egyptian religion

Hall of the Two Truths - The God of the Dead Anubis would lead the dead through the dangers of the Underworld to the Hall of Two Truths and the ceremony of justification before Osiris and 42 judge deities. A set of scales where his or her heart was weighed against the feather of truth and their fate would be decided - either entrance into the perfect afterlife or to be sent to the Devourer of the Dead

The Afterlife - A perfect existence in an ideal version of Egypt. Ancient Egyptians provided for their afterlives according to their earthly means. The Afterlife was referred to as the Field of Rushes or Field of Offerings

www.king-tut.org.uk...
edit on 123131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Incredible, I have been waiting for this thread for a long time, Two things come to mind almost immediately, First is the series called "The Pyramid Code" a series consisting of 5 segments, and the second was that a tomb was found containing non-human entity-replete with all the trappings of a Pharoe, especially since the first miniature machine was sent up the shaft, and awaiting the results of this latest exploration. It almost seems to good to be true, that finally after all the speculation regarding ancient Egyptian culture we might actually learn more about these amazing civilisations

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I wonder whether there is a connection with the tomb that was discovered hidden inside a pyramid at Mexico's Palenque archaeological site.

Small remote control camera lowered into tomb, red markings discovered?..... why does that sound familiar!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So can we get a more credible source instead of some site called UFO DIGEST. I get the feeling the site may be a little biased to begin with when it comes to these things....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Military presence doesn´t necessitate a mystical secret, like a star gate or whatever that is. Important discoveries are being made and I would assume that they are merely trying to protect the site from any turbulence so it is remaining pristine and free for more accurate and further research.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

4. military called in to secure the site

This is what Hawass said concerning military presence:

However, in the last 10 days the army has left these posts because it has other tasks to do. The group now in charge of the protection of these sites is the Tourist Police, but there are no Tourist Police to do this either. Therefore, what happens? Egyptian criminals, thieves... have begun to destroy tombs

LINK

Again, Hawass was not fired for anything other than what the ...

Egyptian daily newspaper al-Youm al-Saba’a also reported that upon hearing the news, angry archaeologists, who had been camped out in front of the ministry, allegedly chased the embattled minister throughout the streets before his bodyguards were able to get Hawass into a taxi

"He was the Mubarak of antiquities," said Nora Shalaby, an activist and archaeologist. "He acted as if he owned Egypt's antiquities, and not that they belonged to the people of Egypt."

And archaeology students and professors blasted him for what they saw as his lack of serious research.

Shalaby said Hawass didn't tolerate criticism. She said most his finds were about self-promotion, with many "rediscoveries" in search of the limelight..

He[Dr Hawass] was revealed to receive a regular income from the National Geographic channel, and was put on trial over the contract under which a company which marketed a "souvenir Hawass clothing line", including copies of the trademark hat, was awarded the rights to run the souvenir shop in the National Museum in Cairo.

It seems to me that the more I try to check the validity of the OPs statements, I see nothing that bolsters his/her conjectures...They seem more like fantasy to me

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

Yes, here is information about the Tomb of Osirus from an Archeological Source. Funny, I had just looked it up recently when I was commenting on something in Slayer's Thread about the Age of the Sphinx.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm only like an hour away. Should I go check for myself?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

At last we are in possession of proof that the pyramids were not built by the Egyptians, but in fact were built by a long lost civilization that was destroyed leaving only its ruins. We believe that by using astronomy alignments we can prove that the great pyramids were constructed at the least in 10,500 BC. However, indications are that we need to add at the least one eon of 26,000 years, which brings us to 36,500 BC. Actually we could continue adding astronomy precession cycles of 26,000 years ad infinitum since to be honest with you anything might be the truth. How can we be sure of anything ? So that perhaps 62,500 BC or 88,500 BC and more. If only we had a method that could tell us the precise date that the stones were cut. Thus I believe that the "alien hieroglyphics" found with in the Great Pyramid at Giza are from a civilization that fell into ruin eons ago. Ruined by war ? Ruined by climate changes ? Ruined by earthquakes ? Once again we are completely unable to give a clear definitive answer. We are only able to speculate.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 18/7/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, whatever it is, if its new and important, they better get plenty of trained soldiers to protect it until its all cataloged...grave robbers are licking their chops as we speak...

A lot of speculation, but, the question is, will we ever fully know what they found?
Maybe.
If its something that pushes forward their current model of egyptology, then yes, expect grand announcments, perhaps a new mummy found and a burial chamber, a few additions to some history books, and some awards given on story breaking of some long lost pharoah.

If its anything outside of that (aliens, previous atlantis inhabitants, etc), then it will be reburied, the heiroglyphs will be photographed then painted over with more standardized heiroglyphs, etc.

Egypt is a wonderful place, the only problem is the egyptians...they are not very honest or transparent people...sad really, they are a independant nation, however they also are home to artifacts that belong to the world in regards to heritage...yet we must sit back and watch some of the most corrupt people handle the treasure of the world and just hope they do whats right.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenalwa
I'm only like an hour away. Should I go check for myself?

Bring some serious ninja stealth skills, take pics, upload em to ATS

Else, meh...no need to see a wall around a pyramid from 100 yards away

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by krossfyter

Interesting synchronicity!

Right in the same day of Zahi Hawass resign!

Or, the reason why he got out before whatever it is goes public.

By then, he will be far, far away (maybe) under a different identity (maybe)

meh, if your going to speculate...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
I wouldn't get too excited, if it is something important, you can bet we'll never be told about it.

I know..That is so lame, why can't they just share the secrets with us? We have a right to know

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
Egypt's iconic antiquities chief fired

edit on 18-7-2011 by AnotherSon because: DELETED because "amaster" already posted Zahi Hawass firing.

edit on 18-7-2011 by AnotherSon because: Reposted Yahoo News link as it was different

Very nice 'son! I alluded to this in an earlier post.

Looks like we all are right, he did resign earlier, and was reinstated, and later fired. I was never a big fan of his.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

yeah, something big is goin on..Hawass is fired, I read that today..great, he was a follower of Mubarack. I hope things can change now better without him.

has anyone news about the nightly excavations under the pyramid?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here are a couple of threads where I stated this would happen. The Egyptians will find something, according to Isaiah 19, that will lead them back to God. The Pyramids are a monument to the Lord.

Link

LINK2

If I am correct, this is good hard evidence the Bible is accurate in predicting the future. This will be interesting to follow.

Here's a quote from me earlier last month.

The next character we see entering Egypt is Joseph. In Isaiah 19:19, we see that the Pyramids was constructed as a monument to the Lord. Enoch has often been credited for this building project. It is also possible that it predates Enoch and even mankind. Either way, Joseph was there to learn. He was PtahHotep, a Visier in the courts of the 5th Dynasty. He lived 110 years old and wrote the Maxims of PtahHotep.

The next character in Egypt was Moses. Yes, an Egyptian name. Moses was schooled in Hermetica and then left with the value Egypt offered. Hermes left us with a prophecy that the people of Egypt would be left desolate and destroyed by their idolatry. He was right. The nation lost its glory, just as Hermes stated.

edit on 18-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

This is a reason why the government may want to hide the real purpose of the pyramid.. what if it gave anyone the capability to make nuclear material.. or maybe even something more dangerous like antimatter or something like element 115

www.nuclearpyramid.com...

edit on 18-7-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join