It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cal71919

Could you elaborate on your thoughts about junk DNA? Sounds like you put some thought in this. I'm curious. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

I don't trust UFO digest, it should stick with UFOs ONLY!

and anything to do with spiritual connectedness, universal love, transcendence, light beings is bogus

Thanks for your opinion. Do you trust this site/man...

kevinsmithshow.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

I don't trust websites that publish speculation without any credible sources. that's just my 2 cents...

I perused that site and it was as if i was at crystalinks.com, completely bogus! His website just smells like
*snip*
edit on 18-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: that

Now going back to the thread, here is a video showing a clip from the show

and here is a quick RECAP of the show
edit on 18-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jul 18 2011 by Jbird because: Removed image with profanity

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't trust anyone but it does make me ponder....

does any of this have anything to do with Hawass resigning (for a 2nd time?)

I mean, I heard that the public was calling for his resignation - I dont trust my memory but if that tidbit is true - WHY? do they think he was hiding stuff? do they think he was stealing? misappropriation of EVERYTHING he found and was involved in? how to say.... do they think getting him out will finally let "the truth" be known?

or is it related in some way that I haven't thought of?

I'm going to be completely honest - I SUCK with names as well as faces - I know his face but I couldn't tell you where I saw it, what he said, what it was about - so I may be wildly speculating here - but I did read the 27 page thread I mentioned previously, and it seems people do not like him very much (and maybe because they're all pretty sure he's hiding something)

I debated which thread to post this in, but I think its more relevant here than in the resignation thread

Thanks for not biting my head off

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
those hieroglyph's ment to be read there star charts and that big circle thing its a portal to another galaxy nothing to get worked up about i saw the movie too. kidding, just odd that the movie stargate also had there big discovery at giza plateau. makes u think there must be travelers amongst us that watched the movie too and said dig here.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It is pretty obvious the ancients had discovered secrets which our governments want to keep hidden. Whether it be technological, medicinal or scientific, the evidence is all around us in the form of ancient temples, holy sites, freemason sculptures etc. I feel we are not ready to tap into ancient wisdom yet as it could possibly shock the whole world violently.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I FEAR THAT THEY MAY HAVE FOUND THE ARK OF THE COVANANT.

Nah that's in the money pit on Oak Island in Nova Scotia. Here we may have something pointing to earlier civilizations that may have been responsible for building the pyramids, and may have even left a record of this. Maybe Osiris is a giant?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by cal71919

Could you elaborate on your thoughts about junk DNA? Sounds like you put some thought in this. I'm curious. Thanks.

Suposedly we only use approximate 5% of our DNA (you can clone useing only those 5%). Questions is how much of the 95% that left is junk from evolution, and could it be that some of those 95% just is "sleeping" DNA we may be able to awaken? Theres a few people who believe theres a aliencoded message about our orgin in the genes (mentioned in the "ancient Aliens series" on history channel).

The reson for our thinking brain probably found in..
The "Godgenes/aliengenes/braingenes" got the names of har1 - har49. (cute child got many names)
Braingenes But thats another story and just a little out of topic.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

I don't trust websites that publish speculation without any credible sources. that's just my 2 cents...

Thnx for your 2cents. What would be a "credible" source?
edit on 18-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Do you know what Kirlian photography is? This is a Kirlian photo of a pyramid with a tesla coil in it and this is the energy emission it makes.. notice the double helix.. looks like DNA to me.

www.subtleenergies.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by Mimir

Do you know what Kirlian photography is? This is a Kirlian photo of a pyramid with a tesla coil in it and this is the energy emission it makes.. notice the double helix.. looks like DNA to me.

www.subtleenergies.com...

Sorry i dont know anything about that. Your right about the similarity between DNAstrings and the twin helix but that could be a coincidence or one of natures mathemagical secrets.
A wild guess could be that either earthenergy or chemi-electrical energy somehow is transfomed because of the shape and magnetic materials the pyramid is build of then emmits the helix. The Helixenergy could be emitted anywhere.... to a spaceship?....another planet?...a moon?....or maybe theres a link to the weird crystalobelisks you find all over the world. (This idea again is descibed in one of the later episodes of Ancient Aliens on history channel).

Heres another interesting thing that could be linked to current events around Giza The Egyptian Minister of Antiquities resigned just recently, which is discussed in another post here in ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I wont bother trying to explain it here, but if youre interested in whats really there go get Dolores Cannons book The Convoluted Universe. More worth the read than you can imagine.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Great thread. Love this type of stuff!! Just the military and NASA involvment is enough to tell me there is something major happening here. I hope sometime in my lifetime we will be shown the truth. Not sure if the world is ready.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
All that is shown are some low-res pictures of some red markings on a rocky surface. Who knows how much of it has been chipped or broken away? The surface reminds me of the moo and not at all flat. Perhaps it was when it was painted on but since then, it's been worn away - and with it, a lot of the paint that would allow this to make some sense.

We can't tell anything from this.

It's kind of like if you drew something in the sand on the beach, then people walked over it, then you took a picture. You wouldn't be able to tell what it originally was. It's destroyed. Of course they can't tell what it is! It's mostly not there. That people are at all excited over this (the picture collage) is baffling. It's not like we've unlocked something we can one day decipher. I see nothing to decipher in those pictures! I could stare at it all day and never get anywhere, because it looks like most of it has weathered away. A jigsaw puzzle with too many pieces missing.

If you ask me, and I know nobody is, everyone is getting worked up hoping some fantasy crap they saw in a movie is coming true - star transporters and magical arks. Come on! See this for what it is! A rocky surface with some red markings on it, with a lot of it missing.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I did read some theories that the Iraq invasion was about alien technology being the homeland of Sumerian culture, stargate maybe with military importance put on some archaeological sites. Giza is just up the road and may have some connection with previous civilisations, would not surprise me

Your not wrong in some respect. I know Eridu has had excavations done. Can't tell you where the items they've removed are taken too though. Haven't been able to find that out. I was informed they found a library there or what they believe to be one. Interesting none the less.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

I'm just saying that his opinion, which is what the article mostly is, is tainted...due to his background and connections.

BUT, there probably is something going on, with Hawass leaving (again), and the new fences. I highly recommend checking out Scott Creighton's work here on ATS. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check this out too-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0f496a3ca6e.jpg[/atsimg]

The symbol for Earth in Stargate (apparently Milky Way also I think the movie and the tv series are different) -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f34eca49a49d.png[/atsimg]

I think the stargate series were released with a very specific agenda in mind.

Stargate SG1 especially seems to touch upon our (true) origins a bit too often to be coincidence imo. Either the writers got their inspiration from ancient myths and alternative views of human history, or they have been spoonfeeding us bits of (dis)information.

Finding something in the range of highly advanced ancient or alien technology in the pyramids wouldn't really surprise me at all, just confirm what i believe myself. Just building the pyramids wouldv'e required such technology to begin with.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
To quote
"When you line up the discoveries and events, a very interesting picture begins to emerge.

tomb of Osiris found
sarcophagus of Osiris opened but no concurrent photos of what is inside
Dr. Hawass says the sarcophagus was empty
military called in to secure the site
Order is given to build a wall around the pyramid complex
NASA satellite called upon to do high-tech scan of the site
17 additional pyramids located in satellite scan
hieroglyphic-type markings found in pyramid that hieroglyph experts can't read yet

Are they really ordering a wall to be built around the entire complex? That would be a huge wall, anyhow I think maybe the reason why they ordered the military is because it is a military based government right now, they are pretty much handling everything, but thanks for the thread S&F, good thread! These hieroglyphs, are they Egyptian hieroglyphs or hieroglyphs from an older era, possibly extra-terrestrial in origin. Hopefully further excavations can shed in more light to the issue.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Unvarnished because: Typo

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Love this thread!!

I'm sorry I don't have a link to post on this, but just last night, I read that Hawass was FIRED, not that he resigned.

The article I read spoke to his being too close to Mubarak, and that he treated all of the antiquities he found like they were his.

Anyway, still, great read, and very thought provoking!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

That's such an awesome connection! =D The original Star Gate movie was one my most favorite movies of all time, S&F. That would be weird if it actually turned out to be true.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Does anyone know if there were limestone deposits found in the sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join