It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Well if u consider the pineal gland a stargate then that number is probably 6billion + and rising.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

You may be on to something there Cloaked. The ark described in the Bible, containinga gold pot of mana, and Arons rod has many similarities with a golden chest of Egyptian myth, containing a bright power, that exited the box like lightening and killed all those who viewed it, and also contained a smaller golden box, and importantly, a golden rod.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Osiris is Apollyon mentioned in Revelation 9:11...

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

For an overview of the significance of this I recommend Thomas Horn's book...
...Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed.
www.amazon.com...

It explains what might be happening at Giza.

edit on 25/7/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What if the marks were used to line up blocks that were to go together? Remember, these blocks were cut in a query away from where they were being assembled, so it would not surprise me if the people quarrying the stones put marks on the face of one block and marks on the face of another block that were to fit together, not much different to tab A goes into slot A. This is just a thought I had when I saw the marks, don’t know how valid a theory this is or not though.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Shall we invade another country... I think so

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
In 1998, Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass claims to have found the Tomb of Osiris located near the Sphinx. Link

In 2002, Construction on the "Giza Wall" begins. The wall encircles nearly all of the Giza Plateau including the pyramid complexes. Link

In 2007/2008 Andrew Collins makes the theory that the pyramids are lined up according to the constellation Cygnus and not Orion

In 2009, NASA launches the Kepler Telescope and points it directly at Cygnus in hope of finding other “Earth Like” planets. More than 1,200 new planets have been discovered in this region since it's launch.

In 2010, The tomb of Osiris is discovered. It is located directly under the position of the Star Deneb in the Cygnus Constellation. No evidence to back this claim. All infomation regarding this, including the details of the site support the find from 1998/1999. Part 1 Part 2 (This may be in referance to the "discovery" of NC2 or the Bird Tomb, which Collins believes to be the enterance to the Hall of Records. The Enterance to NC2 is in the location of Deneb)

Hawass uncovered the tomb of Osiris, and found a 9 ft. long sarcophagus inside. Interestingly, there are photos that show the workers lifting the sarchophagus from the lower pit in which it rested to the level where the workers were standing. There are photos that show them preparing to lift the lid of the sarchophagus. But apparently, not a single photo has been released that shows the inside of that sarchophagus at the moment the lid was removed. There is a photo that shows the inside of the sarchophagus later, but not at that instant when the lid was removed. Why?
Link

Now we find out that Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass is forced to resign and a call for the Antiquities Ministry to be dissolved has been made Link. Also, unknown hieroglyphs of unknown origins and meaning are found on the walls of a underground tunnel only accessible by robots.

Something tells me, and this is my own opinion, Osiris’ mummified body was found, intact, inside his sarcophagus, and he is, in fact, not human.

Stargate? Doubtful. Mummified remains of an ancient Alien God which would challenge all preconceived beliefs of human origins and rock the very foundation of civilization? Plausable.

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: Additional information

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: Update Information

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

How long are the typical sarcophaguses? Nine feet could house an eight foot tall alien with the star gate key in
it's hands? I rewatched the ancient aliens 2 dvd, they mentioned a start gate in a nitch in a stone in the
land scape in South Americas. The name of the place eludes me at the moment. I also remember reading about a nitch in the stone inside the King,s Camber of the Great Pyramid at Giza. Maybe that's the star gate.
The only reason for not showing a significant find on film immediately, is because it defies mainstream public explainations. Top secret unexpected find.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Yes, there is an identical niche in the Great Pyramid.

It looks just like the one in South America.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How come none of you ATS members haven't even thought of getting a recent photo of the area thru google earth or someone over there or whatever

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm no bible thumper, but if they open the ark of the covanant or whatever. Won't that bring or start of the apokalypse and the seven seals? Governments have a thing about tampering with everything, even if it is above their logic of thinking. SO, if it is the ark of the covanant, WE ARE DOOMMED.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learningman
reply to post by cloaked4u

You may be on to something there Cloaked. The ark described in the Bible, containinga gold pot of mana, and Arons rod has many similarities with a golden chest of Egyptian myth, containing a bright power, that exited the box like lightening and killed all those who viewed it, and also contained a smaller golden box, and importantly, a golden rod.

IF this is the ark and this is different writings of a different super race, shoulden't we give back the ark to these beings? Then again, MAYBE we shoulden't. BESIDES, how could we stop them if they wanted it anyways. Maybe they don't want it, maybe it is a sort of old end all bomb, that leashes all forms of terror. APOCALYPSE, machine. In any case, I say leave it alone, leave it hidden.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So the contents were removed and then a picture was taken. Someone has to know something, someone had to see them exiting the pyramid with it. This all happened back in january i wonder if any of this will be mentioned on AA season 3

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We're already there in Egypt. Nobody remembers the US helping overthrow mubarak? We did that Im sure with the terms being us getting access to the giza plateau.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Osiris is Apollyon mentioned in Revelation 9:11...

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

For an overview of the significance of this I recommend Thomas Horn's book...
...Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed.
www.amazon.com...

It explains what might be happening at Giza.

edit on 25/7/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

"angel of the bottomless pit" how farfetched does it sound if that strikes me as "alien of the wormhole"
just a thought

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Wow. I read your posts and links . . . and wow. It fits mighty well.

Star for you. Now off to do more research.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Wow. I read your posts and links . . . and wow. It fits mighty well.

Star for you. Now off to do more research.

Thank you. You might also be interested in these two links:

LINK

My Blog

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Okay so let me get this straight...

They are going to find the ark of the covenant and open it.
It will release a brown dwarf from another dimension altering everything in our solar system.
The massive pole shift we experience changes our molecular structure.
Then the human race is ruled by apes.
...oh and Comet Elenin stops by to say whats up.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I wonder: Ive been reading lately in the book ''Antiquities of the Jews - Josephus'' it talks about The Columns of Seth. Its made Pre-Flood, One pillar of Brick and one pillar of Stone.

Here is a peice from the book:
Now this Seth, when he was brought up, and came to those years in which he could discern what was good, became a virtuous man; and as he was himself of an excellent character, so did he leave children behind him who imitated his virtues. (9) All these proved to be of good dispositions. They also inhabited the same country without dissensions, and in a happy condition, without any misfortunes falling upon them, till they died. They also were the inventors of that peculiar sort of wisdom which is concerned with the heavenly bodies, and their order. And that their inventions might not be lost before they were sufficiently known, upon Adam's prediction that the world was to be destroyed at one time by the force of fire, and at another time by the violence and quantity of water, they made two pillars, (10) the one of brick, the other of stone: they inscribed their discoveries on them both, that in case the pillar of brick should be destroyed by the flood, the pillar of stone might remain, and exhibit those discoveries to mankind; and also inform them that there was another pillar of brick erected by them. Now this remains in the land of Siriad to this day.

Could it possible be that the Pillars are Piramids? Originally the Piramide of Giza was covered with Limestone, making it a stone structure. And the Piramide of Brick could be a piramide thats all wasted away like most of them are out there.

So there is no doubt in my mind that the knowledge inside the Great Piramide has something to do with the stars, among other invaluable knowledge.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by jude11

Akhenaton, husband of Nefertiti and father of Tutankhamun, had a strange physical appearance, most notably his oval shaped aka elongated skull. He worshiped Ra (the Sun) and his children shared his appearance. It is my belief he came to earth when Nibiru last appeared.

It is incest dna results have proven that incest played a part not only in the deformity of king tut but most of his family and his unborn/children that died at birth. Proven fact. Lord king tuts father an alien. haha

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

If that Hawass human has anything to say about when we find something out it will prob be about 2035...if we are lucky...I say Osiris' body was that of an alien

very very interesting. thnx.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andsoitbegins

There is an Ethiopian egyptologist who published a book on how to read hieroglyphs. You can find it here:

stores.lulu.com...

WOW! appreciate this.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join