It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The secret about the pyramids is they found the now hidden knowledge of the antediluvian western hemisphere, its politics, peoples and it's destruction around 10,000 b.c which had made the Atlantic ocean near the Americas impassable due to mud and debris from the flooding. This knowledge has been kept from the world for thousands of years by brotherhoods, groups and other religious authorities throughout time. The American founders and for fathers all knew about this secret and still work to preserve this secret. They were determined to rebuild the New Atlantis for centuries before Columbus.

There were maps of the western hemisphere from Greece and Egypt that were housed in the Library of Alexandria which burned down. There is exists copies of these detailed maps of the antediluvian world that Columbus and other Templar sailors had in their possession.

The pyramids were built to house the ancient secrets of the world to be found and deciphered through time. Who know what was really in the pyramids. Ive learned that much can be learned about the earth by studying the Great Pyramids dimensions
edit on 17-7-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Hi Shadow Herder,

I've also read a lot about these ancient maps but I was just wondering where did you get this information? Have you read the excellent book "Ancient Maps of the Sea Kings"? I find the concept that the pyramids were at one time used to store these secrets fascinating. I've also read that the Ark of the Covenant was stored in the great pyramid at one time until Egypt was invaded. The priests who were guarding the Ark knew of the invasion and took the Ark........well who knows?? Also the other posts here suggesting that one of the reasons for the invasion of Iraq was to obtain some of this ancient knowledge from Sumeria and Egypt is incredible....cheers

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

The only information on a 4th pyramid I was able to find comes from a blog written in 2008, but it refers to a pyramid thats been known about for over 100 years. It's actually about 8 km north of the great pyramids.

Djedefre's Pyramid

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
These comments of speculation and myths presented by paid posters on here as "facts" should make us all run and scream.

Plato = Atlantis

Pike -Illiminati/Freemason "The history of Masonry is the history of Philosophy." (Morals and dogma, pg. 540)

Project Bluebeam - false archaeological evidence will be "discovered" to convince people that their current religions basis has simply been misunderstood" -

Misunderstood?

We mere "mortal and common" people will never see these things. The secret? Mortal men of yesteryear expected to be worshipped as Gods. That's the secret.

It's just as likely that those recently seen unknown symbols were simply done by the slaves- who, afterall, were probably not viewed as worthy of education. It's their doodles probably. Slaves are not to read and write.

Get used to the new world order.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
These comments of speculation and myths presented by paid posters on here as "facts" should make us all run and scream.

how do I get in on that? I'll say anything they want if they pay me enough

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
remember the show Zahi had on the history channel a few months ago, what happened to that there were only a few episodes. My girlfriend and i were watching an episode of it when of the young interns told him he thought aliens built the pyramids. Zahi heard this and started screaming at him something like this is my lifes work and you think aliens built this. My girlfriend noticed that his reaction to the alien statement was alot different to other statements said to him in other shows interviews etc. he'd simply correct them with what he thought was fact not snap at them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corpsehoagie
remember the show Zahi had on the history channel a few months ago, what happened to that there were only a few episodes. My girlfriend and i were watching an episode of it when of the young interns told him he thought aliens built the pyramids. Zahi heard this and started screaming at him something like this is my lifes work and you think aliens built this. My girlfriend noticed that his reaction to the alien statement was alot different to other statements said to him in other shows interviews etc. he'd simply correct them with what he thought was fact not snap at them.

have you ever just had enough of someone saying the same thing to you over and over again?

I'm not a fan of the man at all but I do get that sometimes when you hear the same question and answer the same question over and over again it is easy to snap.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sdebunker

So could, could? Maybe the pyramids be a "Faraday Cage" so to speak for the human brain, in a pole reversal time?

The GP is a coupled harmonic oscillator (coupled to the Earth itself).. AND ... a solid pyramid shape gives off a repeating Em field (esp. when in at the equator of a revolving, rotating polar planet) which builds to a certain level, (in a spherical shape) and then collapses (implodes) ...

Thus it is eternally generating an EM field! The GP is smack dab in the middle of our largest land mass, so it was certainly planned: Limestone on limestone. and the building of it, (measure as a harmonic of the Earth ) also makes this rather certain. It is always broadcasting .. bombs, earthquakes, dam failures, etc .. and some believe, due to other things within it**, it also could "possibly" transmit the mental frequencies of those living in the vicinity.

So .. in answer to your question, it is about as opposite of a Faraday Cage as one might manage in a structure! ..
It is a natural broadcasting station and it is "hypothesized" that certain areas of the pyramid may be** filled with other facilitating substrates .. such as WPG (the White Powdered Gold .. read Lawrence Gardner for a good intro, or visit Subtle Energies web site). Serabit El Kahdim was reputed to have "tons" of this powdery stuff in one temple ..but this is now called hear-say, and the original site I believe is now under Aswan Waters.

I have not seen an update on the spherical materials removed from behind the wall of the tunnel to the Queen's Chamber. That was found by a French Team.

I find it amazing that all this is going on in Giza, at the same time that we have laser guided things in the skies, a massive satellite presence in orbit, the large Hadron Collider doing its most intriguing research, and Comet Elenin and it's bevy of collateral objects coming to visit! Project Blue Book looks like it is right on schedule, and world currencies are all a tremble while the Arab World is finding it's feet and voice and it's social discontent. It is most certainly an amazing age!

I look forward to your thread when it is ready.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
nice find S&F

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

If that Hawass human has anything to say about when we find something out it will prob be about 2035...if we are lucky...I say Osiris' body was that of an alien

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

There is an Ethiopian egyptologist who published a book on how to read hieroglyphs. You can find it here:

stores.lulu.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
I read, in another thread, that the writing in red "paint" is builder's marks.

Did anyone else see this information outside of ATS?

I have not heard that before....but I was wondering the same thing myself. It seems quite reasonable....just like if you go into the guts of any house, you are likely to find some numbers and/or words scribbled on a beam or two...used to help them in the building process. Also I don't think it likely that Mainstream Egyptologists would understand this writing. My understanding is that most of the Language known to Archaeologists consists of a Priestly Language, known mainly to the very upper class of Ancient Egypt. The average worker wouldn't have the ability to read it...yet considering the advanced architecture of these buildings, it seems quite likely that the builders would have need to invent their own written language (if even just a simple one) in order to plan out the designs, or even to direct other workers. The marks could mean something as mundane as "This Side Up"

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by 2012srb
I read, in another thread, that the writing in red "paint" is builder's marks.

Did anyone else see this information outside of ATS?

I have not heard that before....but I was wondering the same thing myself. It seems quite reasonable....just like if you go into the guts of any house, you are likely to find some numbers and/or words scribbled on a beam or two...used to help them in the building process. Also I don't think it likely that Mainstream Egyptologists would understand this writing. My understanding is that most of the Language known to Archaeologists consists of a Priestly Language, known mainly to the very upper class of Ancient Egypt. The average worker wouldn't have the ability to read it...yet considering the advanced architecture of these buildings, it seems quite likely that the builders would have need to invent their own written language (if even just a simple one) in order to plan out the designs, or even to direct other workers. The marks could mean something as mundane as "This Side Up"

According to Peter Der Manuelian, Philip J. King Professor of Egyptology at Harvard University, similar lines have been found elsewhere in Giza. "Sometimes they identify the work gang (who built the room), sometimes they give a date and sometimes they give guidelines to mark cuttings or directional symbols about the beginning or end of a block," he said.

CNN Story

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Spooky....interesting, thought provoking, curious, but still a little spooky. Didn't Hiwas quit not long ago? He didn't strike me as the kind of person to just up and retire, in fact, I could easily see him working until he keeled over while digging up another tomb or something. As for what might or might have not been found, well, we can speculate till the cows come home, but I'd keep one eye on the obituaries and morgues to see if there is a sudden influx of dead coming in just in case there is a contaminant accidently released. I'm sorta glad I'm way the heck out in Texas in case some sort of SHTF, even if its just as hot and dry here as it is in Egypt right now!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Thanks for the info....Looks like the 'builders marks' thing pans out as a resonable explanation then.....
edit on 21-7-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I don't know...I forgot already.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Very, Very excited.
Love all ancient culture's and can't wait to see if the mysteries get solved.
BTW, How many possable stargates does that make on this planet??

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

No problem.

Interesting to note, I work in construction and often time, the workers will mark pre-built wall sections with a symbol very similar to the one seen in the OP. It's an upward pointing arrow, the tip of which is circled. It's used to indicate "this side up". (I didn't even realize this until I went to inspect a job site after reading this post)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

University of Memphis has an Egyptology dept.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i just want to say that clearly, the people replying with no time to read the replies or sometimes even the article, clearly have a pressing urge to shape the world around them by "teaching" something they find of more value than what others could possibly know instead of a scholarly interest in reading, learning, getting educated.

Is this a sign of the times?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Let me get this straight... they found a tomb and a sarcophagus for an Egyptian GOD?

Does that not strike anyone as extremely strange? And they built a big wall after they found it?

It sounds to me like they found a big old crusty alien mummy. Probably with green skin and an elongated head. Whose DNA partly matches ours, of course.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Universer

Thats probably pretty close...and hawass is right on top of the cover-up

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join