It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but i thought since we are coming up with theories about he pyramid...perhaps this might be an interesting find regarding possiblities of man made ufos.... in the past

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So maybe we were right all along, maybe the pyramids were in fact built by Aliens, and maybe they were indeed the gods from which the egyptians worshiped.

This could the holy grail of disclosure that we are all waiting for. It fits all the normal behavior of alien crash sites etc, only this time they cant hall away a million tons of rock over night, so they build a wall.
edit on 19-7-2011 by TheMur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
reply to post by McGinty

For us. Basically he said we would uncover the truth hidden for so long when we were closer to the earth changes.

Sorry, i should mentioned i was being sarcastic

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
From the article posted on page one

"The purpose of the tunnels is not known.(YES IT IS) - The first big story in this event is that the hieroglyphic-type markings are yet to be understood. It does seem quite odd that these markings were found in a pyramid that the Egyptologists claim was built by Pharaoh Khufu (an Egyptian), and they can read the hieroglyphs found from his time. Yet, they cannot yet decode these hieroglyphs from inside the very pyramid they say he built. These are symbols that do not apparently fit with the system of writing known to Egyptologists as hieroglyphics. This would seem to raise the possibility that while these markings are a language, they are not Egyptian."

All the other pyramids are cheap imitations. Giza was also not built by aliens, but probably Shem - son of Noah.

"The Great Pyramid: Ancient Wonder Modern Mystery"
www.heraldmag.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
If this is indeed true, and believe me I have my doubts, it seems likely that the discovery involved some sort of treasure. Probably lots of gold, considering this is Osiris' tomb, probably well protected in hard quartzite and still intact. This to me is the most likely scenario.

When did this supposedly happen? Hawass was ousted not too long ago I thought, so this couldn't have been recent. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It was opened in 2010. The article in the archaeology journal talks about the tomb containing a few brooches and quite a lot of pottery. Conclusion is that this was a symbolic offering to Osiris, and nobody was ever actually buried there.

It was originally discovered in 1935. Then again in 1945. In 1998, Hawass claimed the discovery as his own. Conflicting reports exist on what exactly was found inside these chambers. It's unlikely that after two previous discoveries any pottery or bones would have been found by Hawass. It may have been planted there by him to discredit the true age and purpose of the chambers.

Also, Hawass contradicts himself on the discovery of bodily remains inside the sarcophagi.

According to Hawass's Website: LINK

The final chamber is the most interesting of all. Much of it is taken up by a rectangular emplacement in the center, carved from the living rock with the remains of a square pillar at each corner. The space left between the walls of the chamber and the emplacement in the center forms a kind of channel. The channel is broken at the entrance to the chamber, where the floor has been left at a higher level to connect it with the emplacement. This gives the channel the shape of the hieroglyphic sign pr, meaning “house.” In the center of the emplacement, there is a large sarcophagus made of black basalt. The sarcophagus contained the remains of a skeleton, along with several amulets dating to the Late Period.

According to the 1999 Fox Documentary: LINK

Having drained the water, Doctor Hawass found a wall in the form of a rectangle in the centre of the chamber. At each corner of the rectangle there were the remains of a pillar, and in the centre there was a large sarcophagus surrounded by water. Doctor Hawass decided that this was the location that Herodotus, the father of history, had been referring to when he talked about Khufu's burial and of seeing water near the Great Pyramid. He explained that Herodotus had not actually seen such things himself, rather that he had been told about them by the guide that he met on the Giza plateau.

...In commenting further on the sarcophagus, Doctor Hawass said that nothing was found inside it. This did not surprise him because he said he would not expect to find anything inside a symbolic tomb of the God Osiris.

To Hawass' credit, he was the only one sucessful in pumping out the water in the lowest chamber. As to what was discovered in 2010 by Hawass, it is still a mystery since many of the details found are mirrored by the 1998 (and two previous) discoveries.
edit on 7/19/2011 by amaster because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
On another note, the original article linked is very misleading. It makes the reader think that these mysterious markings were found inside the Tomb of Osiris, which is not true. The makings were found inside of small chambers connected to the air shafts of the Queens Chamber’s inside of Khufu’s Pyramid. The Tomb of Osiris is located outside, below the causeway, between the Sphinx and Khafar's Pyramid.

The markings were discovered by the Djedi Project, an improved version of it’s predecessor the Upuaut Project from the 1990’s. While still not fully understood, the makings are similar to others found and are believed to be construction markers used by workers.

CNN Story
The Upuaut Project
The Djedi Project

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

Wow!S&F. I must say that was a hell of an interpretation,I didnt even think of anything remotely close to that,I was thinking some sort of hieroglyphic symbol pertaining to the line of usual definitions.You really opened a whole new tangent and give the extra terrestrial/divine involvement a shine of light that it really needs and I was hoping for.Tying in the Ark of the Covenant really has my mind working and I keep wondering if the claims of what information is really available there and being withheld . I truly think the origins of the pyramids are incorrectly described along with our human lineage and origins of religions.Not to discredit religion at all(I believe there is a higher power/source) but alot of things do not add up and require us not to question. Im beginning to believe the civilization responsible for the pyramids whether its a hall of records or giant battery must have had some sort of divine or extraterrestrial intervention.Im just hoping TPTB are unable to retain the secrecy and we get the information we really want and need to evolve personally whether its spiritually or prospectively. Thank you to everyone contributing to this thread its really exciting and giving a lot of alternative things to ponder.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Don't judge the ancient's intelligence.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
For me personally, I think that an ancient knowledge was lost. For whatever reason, but parts of the story is spread out in writings across the world. Some were recorded and hidden, and still waiting to be found today. I believe that the ancients understood the workings of the Earth frequencies, EMF field, suns energy, etc. This is why all this stuff is such a mystery to us in this day and age, is because we dont understand it. Again, just me personally, I dont believe pyramids were built by aliens in a day, or 5,000 slaves over a decade. Like with the writting of Abul Hasan Ali Al-Masudi, I think they understood how to tap, somehow, into the Earths frequency field and either changed the density of the block to make it lighter and levitate it or manipulated the gravity field around it. As most pyramids were build near or on some kind of grid line of the EMF or polar grid line or grid pattern. This is all conjuncture of course, but would explain a great many things. Tesla was the last person to understand these things, in a public forum anyway. In theory, it is completely plausible. But as mankind becomes more "out of tune" with nature, or as the frequency vibrations changes from what it used to be back then, that knowledge isnt so intuitive to understand now. Or harder to understand, because we are not in that frequency range anymore.

I do believe, it is still in writing on a scroll or book somewhere, how this was done. It just hasnt been found yet, in part maybe because we are not supposed to find it, until we understand how or why they were built. Just curious, but has anyone every tested putting a magnometer inside a pyramid when the Earths EMF fluctuates and see if the frequency inside the pyramid adjusts accordingly to remain the same?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
yea iv been thinking about this for a bit, especially after i read Mr Ibrahims view on the plateau.
he mentioned something that got my head spinning

he says that khufus pyramid was a shrine to shu and tefnut (twin pillars)....khafres a shrine to Nut (the great sky) and menkaures was a shrine to Geb (the earth).....after showing some compelling evidence he mentions that if Osiris, or sokar....had a symbolic tomb...then it would most definetly be in/near to his mother and fathers symbolic shrines....nut & geb....

deep innit....cant wait to read his new book, these little tasters he puts online have got my juices going

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
S&F and my thanks to the OP - interesting info and ideas.

Has anyone with some understanding and knowledge of things in Egypt at present made any connection between this and the recent re-dismissal of Hawass? Not to imply that he couldn't be fired for a myriad of other reasons - but I always have my curiosity peaked when coincidences happen.

Thanks again for an intriguing post.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted but yesterday I seen on the Fox news ticker that they had found a fourth pyramid at Giza. I don't know whats going on there but since Hawass resigned it must be run by the elites.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

I saw the beedy eyes on the back wall before they were pointed out in the video. It was a triangular faced creature. I think it was just a coincidence. Now if the eyes disappeared moments after the camera saw them then I would be worried about a spirit on the loose.

I still can't help but ponder on the triangular notch on the door with the copper handles. The notch is in the path of the red paint line and symbols. There must be some significance to this.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Saw someone mention the Ancient Aliens documentary... They also talk about how the pyramids line up with the Bermuda Triangle and Zone of Silence in Mexico. Would support what others said about an ancient civilization in the west at one time. I've always thought there was some crazy technology or power source at those sites causing all of the strange events... I think they have also recently discovered pyramids underwater near or in the Bermuda Triangle.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

lmao i know right.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Star and Flag!

Great article....could the mysterious marks be
architectual or construction symbols?

Can't wait for further announcements....
building a wall and military means something
was found and it is valuable to some people...

News got out...Hawass is out of position...
very strange events

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hawass was fired because he reminded the people of Mubarak's regime. According to the article below he was critized by fellow faculty for being too focused on self-promotion.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
yes, Hahass is not the only one that who gets effected with the islamic revolulution made by the CIA now..

his own fault, he never mentioned the great findings and theories at the great pyramid..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
perhaps he is is just an victim of changes or his big ego...or the elite.

edit on 20-7-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Sorry if this has been posted but yesterday I seen on the Fox news ticker that they had found a fourth pyramid at Giza.

That's interesting, given some theories (i.e. this picture):

Although it seems there's no other info to be found concerning that statement.
At least I can't find any.
Did that ticker gave any more details?
edit on 20/7/11 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I recently watched an old bruce willis comedy called "Hudson Hawk." The beginning of the movie is set during Leonardo Da Vinci's inventing days. He created a lead to gold converting machine. Then later hides the machine's parts in art and written work he had made. Then the movie is set in the present where the bad guys are trying to re-create the machine and use it to destroy the world economy.

Anyways, I know the Egyptians weren't known for inventing as well as Da Vinci was, but it seems possible that the egyptians may have been able to create a machine like the one i described. I'm of course not sure, only speculating. Great post OP!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join