It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
LINK TO ARTICLE

"The first big story in this event is that the hieroglyphic-type markings are yet to be understood. It does seem quite odd that these markings were found in a pyramid that the Egyptologists claim was built by Pharaoh Khufu (an Egyptian), and they can read the hieroglyphs found from his time. Yet, they cannot yet decode these hieroglyphs from inside the very pyramid they say he built. These are symbols that do not apparently fit with the system of writing known to Egyptologists as hieroglyphics. This would seem to raise the possibility that while these markings are a language, they are not Egyptian."

"When you line up the discoveries and events, a very interesting picture begins to emerge.

tomb of Osiris found
sarcophagus of Osiris opened but no concurrent photos of what is inside
Dr. Hawass says the sarcophagus was empty
military called in to secure the site
Order is given to build a wall around the pyramid complex
NASA satellite called upon to do high-tech scan of the site
17 additional pyramids located in satellite scan
hieroglyphic-type markings found in pyramid that hieroglyph experts can't read yet

Certainly, this line-up of events gives the appearance that something big--very big--has been discovered at the Giza Plateau. Not only is it something big, it is something of military importance. Not only is it of military importance, it is very secret. "

"The line-up of events listed above is not theoretical, nor speculative. Those are genuine events. Yet, the internet is filled with speculation about what has been discovered. One theory being touted is that they have found a stargate. Maybe. Maybe not. Critics of the UFO community tend to ridicule all the speculation. But, when all the facts are not on the table then all speculation is valid. In fact, it is inevitable."

I know that there have been posts on ATS in the past about strange markings in the Giza Pyramid, however article link to above seems to further add to the interest of this mysterious subject. I was very thrilled to read this article, however I'm not sure how credible or reliable ufodigest (is it too sensationalist?) is as I don't have any knowledge of that. Anyone can speak up about this and let me know. In any event these markings and findings are true and whats happening there is a apparently HUGE and very SECRETIVE and people have been speculating left and right about whats going on. I find it very interesting and Im eager to hear what some of you all ATS members think (yes I know these topics have been discussed in the past on here nearly ad infinitum)... in regards to this article or anything that you have in mind related to the topic at hand.

I'm just on the edge of my chair at the report that the glyps are not egyptian and at the speculation that they found a stargate (even if its just speculation).

edit on 17-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have been there over 4 years ago. Very interesting to hear about it.
IMHO they found Obama's real birth certificate there.
/sarcasm
SnF OP

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Love it. This (akin to bavarian pyramids) is like another mental advancement for mankind. Whatever it is, it regardlessly will cause us to think in a different way, however finite it is.

Thoight youd like to know but Drunvalo Melchizedek's book 'The Serpent of Light' talks about his travels around the globe with people advanced in the spiritual understanding of the Earth (i.e. connectedness).

Anyways, one of the legends/prophecies going around in culmination with others is "that a person will discover what is purportedly directly under the great pyramid an object that will aid in pushing humanity into a more connected/loving reality". Interesting article nevertheless - it no doubt will lead somewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Taking time to read the article, I notice that it mentions something about another tomb, that of Osiris?, being found near the great pyramid. I'm going to have to research that part of it. The rest does seem awfully odd. It's a well known fact that there are various small tunnels and such inside the great pyramid that have to be explored by robots. There being some sort of hieroglyphs in them is awesome.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The secret about the pyramids is they found the now hidden knowledge of the antediluvian western hemisphere, its politics, peoples and it's destruction around 10,000 b.c which had made the Atlantic ocean near the Americas impassable due to mud and debris from the flooding. This knowledge has been kept from the world for thousands of years by brotherhoods, groups and other religious authorities throughout time. The American founders and for fathers all knew about this secret and still work to preserve this secret. They were determined to rebuild the New Atlantis for centuries before Columbus.

There were maps of the western hemisphere from Greece and Egypt that were housed in the Library of Alexandria which burned down. There is exists copies of these detailed maps of the antediluvian world that Columbus and other Templar sailors had in their possession.

The pyramids were built to house the ancient secrets of the world to be found and deciphered through time. Who know what was really in the pyramids. Ive learned that much can be learned about the earth by studying the Great Pyramids dimensions
edit on 17-7-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm very excited to read this
ive always been fascinated with ancient egypt, and i hope this sheds some light on to the mysteries that have eluded many archaeologists for hundreds of years.
S/F

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I did read some theories that the Iraq invasion was about alien technology being the homeland of Sumerian culture, stargate maybe with military importance put on some archaeological sites. Giza is just up the road and may have some connection with previous civilisations, would not surprise me

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

I know what you mean. I actually scoured the web when I was younger, desperately searching for a college that offered an Egyptology major. As far as I saw, one does not exist within the U.S.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I read, in another thread, that the writing in red "paint" is builder's marks.

Did anyone else see this information outside of ATS?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I could have sworn Chicago had a program.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I wouldn't get too excited, if it is something important, you can bet we'll never be told about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I believe it will prove to be one of two things:

1. Ancient science/technology/weapons that have the possibility of being dangerous on a large scale.

or

2. Huge amounts of treasure that must be immediately secured from thieves and foreign Governments. Actually, could be the same.

SnF!

edit on 17-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So I guess the next country the US will invade is Egypt.

Hell, we're already in Libya.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes a True Mystery and hopefully one we will all be allowed to participate in???

There's lots of talk about underground tunnels even far out talk about tunnels that connect all countries????

Then there's the Great Library of Alexandria and Scans showing chambers that exist beneath the Sphinx and on top of all this we have great political upheaval in Egypt - will the undoing of the Political System lead to the undoing of those who control the secrets.

Yes it's an ongoing - very exciting book of mysteries and don't we just love a mystery!

To unveil the cloak of secrecy in this area would be the most exciting news the world has ever seen - They say when the Student is ready the Teacher will arrive. I'M READY bring it on. WOW!

Thanks for bringing such an interesting thread here - most of the information is already known to me and many but it's great to see open discussion on it. S&F

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by jude11

So I guess the next country the US will invade is Egypt.

Hell, we're already in Libya.

If it proves valuable to the US as either money or weapons, they will go in with both barrels blazing. No doubt in my mind at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by NeoAstra

I know what you mean. I actually scoured the web when I was younger, desperately searching for a college that offered an Egyptology major. As far as I saw, one does not exist within the U.S.

I think this is offered through the University of Chicago.
I know they have a highly rated Antrho/Archeology Department.
edit on 17-7-2011 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Very interesting discussion. I have read everyones comments with interest and respect. Thank you. I will contemplate more on this.

Briefly... what is your opinion on Kevin W. Smith?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

The guy that wrote your article from your source-

Bio Kevin Smith is a former International Police officer (not INTERPOL), who served in local law enforcement prior to his international service. He has also served as a Diplomatic Observer for the U.S. Dept. of State. Smith is a writer, published author, seminar speaker, and talk show host.

PSYOP

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

thanks Signals. So in your opinion his views are to reinforce behavior favorable to US objectives? Or what are you thinking?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
I wouldn't get too excited, if it is something important, you can bet we'll never be told about it.

You have a good point there. If it is something like a stargate or any evidence showing our origins from other stars (which i believe).... then sadly i think you are correct we might never know given TPTB's reputation for being secretive about a number of things and history of hiding information from the general populace.
edit on 17-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join