It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all ATS members: What is wrong with our world today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The heart of what is wrong with this world starts with Caligastia and the lucifer rebelion, which brought this world and many others into spiritual isolation. Next it would have been adamic default which was a huge crush for this planet. 3rd we lost the blue race which had superior dna.

much of the worlds misery are do to this.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

- 1000%

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MachiventaMelchizedek
The heart of what is wrong with this world starts with Caligastia and the lucifer rebelion, which brought this world and many others into spiritual isolation. Next it would have been adamic default which was a huge crush for this planet. 3rd we lost the blue race which had superior dna.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
...its just growing pains... yep, i said "just"...

...evolution takes lots of time and, relatively speaking, we're just teenagers whose long-distance vision capabilities are skewed due to fantasies, jealousy, revenge, idealistic views, raging hormones, the need to rebel, the pitfalls of having mommy and daddy (ie: government) bail your ass out of trouble and the curse of monkey see monkey do...

...the bright side is - eventually we'll just be dust in the wind...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is where the real answers lie: - this is what the elites throughout history have been in bed with!

Gnostics preached that there was an invasion that occurred about 3,600 BC and, about 1,600 years before the Nag Hammadi texts were buried, they wrote that this invasion was like a virus and, in fact, they were hard pressed to describe it.

The beings that were invading were called Archons. These Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us. They were jealous of us because we have an essence of some kind, a soul, that they don’t possess, and the Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons. One looks like a reptile and the other looks like an unformed baby or a foetus. It is partially living and partially non-living and has grey skin and dark, unmoving eyes. The Archons are duplicating reality so that when we buy into it, when we come to believe that the duplicated, false state reality is the real reality - then they become the victors.

Rense: How are they duplicating reality? Is it by using consciousness? Weidner: Yes, according to the texts, they can get into people and can manipulate people to do things very suddenly that are very odd. But also they are actually responsible for the deterioration of culture, so unlike the culture of the ancient Greeks or Chinese but a cheap façade of a culture. As the Archonic presence has spread across the earth and has escalated in the 20th century, you can see that they are responsible for sprawl and the mass ugliness that is everywhere.

www.jayweidner.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

LOL I say humans (so did everyone else) and you say "aliens"
star just for being different ♥

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30

Originally posted by MachiventaMelchizedek

nothing to be confused about:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
To much analyzing and not enough living.
peace

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

I would have to say new Media. The internet with which we use daily now exposes many stories, mainstream and alternate, to the general populace. Normally I would say this is a good thing.

But how many times during a conversation with another that has the phrase “I saw on the internet.” followed quickly by a heated debate.

It used to be a two sided issue; sometimes three to five sided concerning conspiracies & science, when it came to debating various topics.

Now there are so many sides that make their point of view worldwide, there are so many sides to an issue as to make it look like a smooth ball.

I think that we are still going through the birth pains of the information age. It’s just begun.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

- 1000%

Denial is a normal reaction but at least comment on what you believe to be wrong with my statement!
Like Do you think we don't have a problem with greed, selfishness and possessive materialism?
If we do, do you have any answer on how we go about sustaining ourselves or should we all be wealthy
entrepreneurs burning up all the resources of the planet? I suspect you don't have a clue and you just
mindlessly shoot down anything that disagrees with your appetite for materialism, wealth and control!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm sure the world was a scary place in black '44 or during the cuban missile crisis

I think internet over load is a factor. turn off and visit some old friends

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis With that said, bashers need not respond. For some I'm sure it will be difficult enough just responding to begin with...we don't need to make anyone feel unwelcomed.

You just made bashers feel unwelcome

What's wrong with this world is there are too many people in it... if we cull say oh about 75%ish things would clean up real fast...

Oh wait... isn't that the agenda of the NWO?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...the bright side is - eventually we'll just be dust in the wind...

Yes but cosmic dust in the stellar wind... at least we have that going for us

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Excellent! Thank you all for contributing. This has been very enlightening to say the least. One things for sure, no one can say we aren't a group of very diverse individuals. I truely am very impressed, I left the topic question open ended for a reason, and everyone posting was very kind to the other contributors. Even when their opinions were drastically different from their own. I really am proud to be a member of a site that civil discussion can still occur, that's a rare thing anymore. Thank you again, and looking forward to seeing any future posts.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Greed!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Greed!

Gordon Gekko 'Greed is Good'

He is right...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
At least we have Billy Bob Neck. (Well, WE don't - you do - suppose that's a generic sot of 'we')

I was blind now I can see.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The Judeo/Christian ethic that doesn't allow humans to express their true sexuality without guilt.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Read the bible. Its pretty obvious. God tells you what has and will happen. People who deny this fact are to blind and full of themselves to see anything.

The problem is right above this in bold... well that and the comment on greed...

They pretty much go hand and hand considering they use one to control the other...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join