It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude Woman Found Dead At SoCal Mansion Of Pharmaceutical Firm CEO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Nude Woman Found Dead At SoCal Mansion Of Pharmaceutical Firm CEO

losangeles.cbslocal.com

Rebecca Nalepa, 32, was found dead at the historic Spreckels mansion in Coronado, hanging from a balcony in the nude with her hands tied behind her back and her feet bound.

“Because of the unique and bizarre circumstances of this incident, it has yet to be determined if this will become a criminal matter or remain as a death investigation,” said San Diego County sheriff’s Capt. Tim Curran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A dead woman found naked hanging from a balcony with her hands bound behind her back with electrical cord, and they aren't sure yet it's a murder?
I'm sure the fact that she lived with a multi-millionaire Pharma executive doesn't have anything to do with it...

I also found the last statement in the article strange:

On Monday, Jonah Shacknai’s 6-year-old son was hospitalized following an apparent accident.

so I did some searching and found another article about this incident. It gets even weirder:

www.wmctv.com...

Monday, Jonah Shacknai's son fell down a staircase at the home and is in a coma. Nalepa was the only one at home with the boy when that happened.

Investigators said the boy's fall and Nalepa's death do not appear to be related.

First, because it's a little confusing, the players:

Nalepa - the dead woman (live in girlfriend to Jonah)

Jonah Shacknai - the Pharma CEO (father to 6 yr old boy, boyfriend to Nalepa, brother to Adam Shacknai, and owner of the house where Nalepa was found dead)

Adam Shacknai - Jonah's brother visiting from Memphis

So, now let's recap...

1.) On Monday, Nalepa and the 6-year old boy were home alone together when the boy fell down the staircase putting him in a coma.

2.) On Wednesday, Nalepa was found dead, naked hanging from a balcony with her hands bound behind her back with electrical cord by Adam.

How could they not think these two events are related?
How could they not investigate her death as a criminal event?
How is a death investigation differ from a criminal investigation? Suicide?
How does someone tie both their hands and feet behind their backs and commit suicide by hanging themselves from a balcony?

This story sounds strangely like the old The Omen movies. Do you guys remember them?

losangeles.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
She was hanging from a balcony with her hands and feet bound, and they don't know whether it'll actually be investigated or not?

Seriously?

Wow. You know the corruption's getting bad when they don't even bother to keep up appearances.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You must read the comments...

JustaGuy - She’s hanging from a balcony with her hands and feet bound and the police aren’t sure if this is a crime?

Mike - Well, I guess they’re trying to rule out the possibility that she tied herself up and hung herself from the balcony. I think in California, in order for it to be a confirmed murder, the killer has to leave a handwritten note stating that he/she killed the victim. “Oh, yeah, there’s the note. Put up the crime scene tape.”

edit on 17-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Theory:

The father and uncle feel that she either caused or failed to prevent the boy's fall, and the father and uncle did what they considered justice?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
She was threatening to blow the whistle on something?

Maybe she knew some incriminating information about the company?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

You must read the comments...

She’s hanging from a balcony with her hands and feet bound and the police aren’t sure if this is a crime?

Not on this one, I didn't... quite an obvious question, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

Yeah, I was thinking the same; Nalepa pushes her son down the stairs causing him to fall into a coma, The CEO and/or his brother then tie her up and hang her.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The latest rumors are that the 6 year old boy is brain dead and they are preparing to harvest his organs.

It is a fact that the dead woman was supposed to be watching the boy when he was injured.

The oddest part is that the night of the death/hanging she threw a fairly large party while the boy's father and mother were at the hospital.

dog sitter claims that the day the boy was injured, he did not notice that the dead woman was watching the boy.

My theory:

1 dead 6 year old = 1 dead party whore. Charges may be filed but no convictions ever...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
FOUL PLAY!! Man what a tragedy! Will be an interesting investigation, and I an curious about what all is involved. I bet it was some type of effort to cover his butt!

Did a little digging on this guy and found this:

During his service with the House of Representatives, Mr. Shacknai drafted significant legislation affecting health care, environmental protection, science policy and consumer protection. He was also a member of the Commission on the Federal Drug Approval Process, and the National Council on Drugs. From 1982 to 1988, as senior partner in the law firm of Royer, Shacknai, and Mehle, Mr. Shacknai represented over 30 multinational pharmaceutical and medical device concerns, as well as four major industry trade associations. Mr. Shacknai also served in an executive capacity with Key Pharmaceuticals, Inc., prior to its acquisition by Schering-Plough Corporation.

Mr. Shacknai is president and director of the Whispering Hope Ranch Foundation, a ranch centered around special needs children, and is an honorary director of Delta Society, a public service organization promoting animal-human bonds. He is also a director of the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center and the World Craniofacial Foundation, and a director of the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids.

people.forbes.com...
So was he a decent dude trying to make a difference, or was this all just a shiny cover for a deceitful individual? With all that money and power, one has to wonder....

spec
edit on 17-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well it's apparent that Money and Power are all here in the Good 'ol boys club of the USA.

If it was any of us at our homes this body was found in such a way, we'd already be in Jail awaiting Sentence, and the media would be all over it like white on rice.

Gotta love the double and seemingly triple layer of law and justice here in the USA.

I'm disguested.

May the injured boy recover, and may the deceased find peace where ever she is.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This story sounds strangely like the old The Omen movies. Do you guys remember them?

^my first thought

This is insane... They (the murderers) must have some friends in high places - - most people with that much money usually do.

And putting it all up on display like that? Some sick people...
I am curious as to why she was put up like an exhibit so publicly like that though...They obviously had to have some sort of reason to. Maybe they were making some sort of example to someone...? Or they are just some sick messed up people

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Aren't all deaths considered a homicide until proven otherwise?

What makes this one any different?

Also its impossible to hog tie yourself, let alone do it then jump over a balcony.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
Well it's apparent that Money and Power are all here in the Good 'ol boys club of the USA.

If it was any of us at our homes this body was found in such a way, we'd already be in Jail awaiting Sentence, and the media would be all over it like white on rice.

Gotta love the double and seemingly triple layer of law and justice here in the USA.

I'm disguested.

May the injured boy recover, and may the deceased find peace where ever she is.

Agreed, and well said, compassionate friend.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here is the latest spin.

Being brain dead does not officially make you dead.
Arizona CEO's son still alive in hospital, San Diego police say

Coronado, Calif. - The mystery over a bizarre death at a Scottsdale businessman's beachfront mansion deepened Saturday as police conducted a new search and misleading television and social-media reports surfaced that a boy died.

Television news stations citing, social-networking sites, family and unnamed sources, reported that the 6-year-old son of Jonah Shacknai, founder and CEO of Scottsdale-based Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp., died from injuries sustained in a fall inside the home on Monday.

But Coronado police and San Diego County Medical Examiner officials told The Arizona Republic on Saturday that the boy was alive and in the hospital.

"The rumors are not true," Coronado police spokeswoman Lea Corbin said just after 6 p.m. Saturday. "The child is alive and has not passed. I don't have any information (on his medical condition). I just know he has not passed."

Television stations in San Diego and Phoenix began reporting Friday night that Max Shacknai had died from brain injuries. Other television stations reported that the boy was brain dead and on life support.

Medical examiner investigators said Saturday that they had received no reports that the boy had died

Arizona CEO's son still alive in hospital, San Diego police say

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
Aren't all deaths considered a homicide until proven otherwise?

What makes this one any different?

Also its impossible to hog tie yourself, let alone do it then jump over a balcony.

A little over a year ago they found my best friend hanging in his apartment with his hands and feet bound together...it took them two days to rule it a suicide...really?

I mean I suppose it is possible to tie your hands behind your back and tie your feet together and then slip a noose around your neck and jump from something...but really...who is going to do all that in an attempt to hang themselves?

Anyway...the point is...I think that my friend was plainly murdered...and the woman from this story was too...how can it be anything else? Reasonably...how can it be anything else?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
LOL, I swear to god you Americans are driving me crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Here is the latest spin.

I don't think anyone said the boy was dead.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
LOL, I swear to god you Americans are driving me crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guess were doing our job.

You do realize that soon Casey Anthony will be a millionaire, right?

Gotta go, Jersey Shore re-runs are on...

on topic here is the Facebook comment from the 6 year old's older sister:

"RIP Maxie. We'll miss your sweet smile and kind heart more than you'll ever know. I'll love you forever,"

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Here is the latest spin.

I don't think anyone said the boy was dead.

You really are puzzled...

Did you even read the link, let alone the quote?

It was widely reported the boy was brain dead...the police are using sleight of hand to derail it by saying he is not dead.

Why is anyone's guess...just adds to the oddness.

edit on 7/17/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Punctuation

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join