It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdoch's ex-CEO arrested: 'Case proves UK's endemic corruption'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Man talk about a story that is rapidly developing even further by the day, some heads are seriously beginning to roll over this Rupert Murdoch/UK phone hack scandal. What was it just a day or two ago his News of the World CEO Rebekah Brooks suddenly resigned, and now her ass has been arrested

I mean does this strike anyone as being odd as hell? I mean when I think of TPTB that are major players in the current NWO, the name Rupert Murdoch definitely comes to mind as being one, if not one of the bigger enemies of the global humanity....so how does something like this be allowed to happen?
Could we be possibly seeing fractures within the global elite themselves? All I can say is....I sure as hell hope so!! Implode away!!

The former CEO of Rupert Murdoch's British newspaper operation has been arrested by police investigating allegations of phone hacking and bribery. Rebekah Brooks is the tenth person to be detained in connection with the scandal that's engulfed the now-defunct News of the World. For more on these latest developments, RT talks to Annie Mashon, a former intelligence officer for MI-5.

Some recent days links surrounding this quickly developing story for those needing brought up to speed:

"Murdochs Empire drowning in its own filth... Finally!"

by ATS'er: BattleFieldPredator

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

"Rupert Murdoch Refuses to Go Before Parliament!"

by ATS'er: TechUnique

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well this should prove to you that the NWO doesn't exist outside of the conspiracy circles. It appears that the investigation is going up the chain and as they gather evidence they are bringing people down.

If it reaches to Murdoch himself only time will tell. His empire does seem to be in trouble of crumbling however. Alot of powerful people going down in the last decade or so. Perhaps you can spin that into the NWO cutting off dead weight or something.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Actually I think she was talking about the British inteligence, survailiance, mercenary, private detective, reporter chain of corruption. Not Murdoch's. She said that there were like 1,601 cases of wire tap missuse, but where was the MP's outcry over that? That's what this "former inteligence officer" said.

?

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was watching Fox -- they don't seem to think this is a very big problem. They were saying that News of the World was a victim of hacking.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
I was watching Fox -- they don't seem to think this is a very big problem. They were saying that News of the World was a victim of hacking.

Funny that, you'd expect fair and balanced News from such an organisation? Who funs FOX, must be someone not really interested in such News.

Probably explains why so many American members are desperate to defend Murdoch.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Like I said....rapidly developing like a stack of dominoes falling tink-tink-tink:

"London Police Chief Quits Over Hacking Ties"

Judas Priest "Some Heads Are Gonna Roll"

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Funny that, you'd expect fair and balanced News from such an organisation? Who funs FOX, must be someone not really interested in such News.

I certainly do expect fair and balanced news -- it is right there on the tv screen and they couldn't say it if it wasn't true, that would be dishonest. The lamestream media is really just blowing this out of proportion.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
All these lambs being sacrificed & yet whats happened to Murdoch, nothing....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I certainly do expect fair and balanced news -- it is right there on the tv screen and they couldn't say it if it wasn't true, that would be dishonest. The lamestream media is really just blowing this out of proportion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Oh dear, my sides, please stop....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Falls off chair...cries some more....finally gets up and back to the keyboard<

Ahem..

Anyhoo, now I have composed myself.... What are you smoking, chap? I can only hope that it was such dry wit, even I, as a studied veteran of such humour, missed it.

FOX is a News Corp company. It stands to reason that they, like Sky News is doing in the UK, would play down any story attached to this in the hope that brain dead muppets would believe it.

This story has opened up a hidden, festering wound that runs right to the heart of Government, the Police and the Media. It will not end until heads have rolled and they will be big heads. Murdoch is seriously facing the total dismantling of his UK media Empire, which accounts for a significant lump of his annual revenues.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

The fact that Murdochs media empire is about to have the arse ripped out of it is what is happening to him.

He may not be personally liable for what happened, but he is going to lsoe out big time anyway.

That doesn't even factor in that the Yanks have smelt blood and, with their laws, they can hold him and his sone liable for any bribes or other corruption charges, even in another country...

Give it time..

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's all a Communist , Muslim , Lesbian plot being run by the Liberal media to bring down FOX news. It really couldn't be anything else.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Vanishr

The fact that Murdochs media empire is about to have the arse ripped out of it is what is happening to him.

He may not be personally liable for what happened, but he is going to lsoe out big time anyway.

That doesn't even factor in that the Yanks have smelt blood and, with their laws, they can hold him and his sone liable for any bribes or other corruption charges, even in another country...

Give it time..

How can you not say that News of the World is NOT a Victim This man is an expert and he says they are victims

www.youtube.com...

And the Wall Street Journal even is of the opinion that Mr Mudock has helped them to be a success.
These are professional you should trust them

online.wsj.com...
edit on 18-7-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

I don't believe I said anything about the NoW being a victim or not...

Sure you meant to reply to me?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by spyder550

I don't believe I said anything about the NoW being a victim or not...

Sure you meant to reply to me?

Fixed that

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here's one for all you conspiracy theorists out there...

Andy Coulsons former assistant, Sean Hoare, who claimed to have played tapes of the phone hacks to Andy Coulson, has been found dead......

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Here's one for all you conspiracy theorists out there...

Andy Coulsons former assistant, Sean Hoare, who claimed to have played tapes of the phone hacks to Andy Coulson, has been found dead......

www.guardian.co.uk...

If I were Mr. Cooper I'd be watching my back

www.dailykos.com...:-Americans-Phones-Were-Hacked

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

The Guardian has learned that a bag containing the items was found in an underground car park in the Design Centre at the exclusive Chelsea Harbour development on Monday afternoon.

The car park, under a shopping centre, is yards from the gated apartment block where Brooks lives with her husband, a former racehorse trainer and close friend of the prime minister David Cameron.

It is understood the bag was handed into security at around 3pm and that shortly afterwards, Brooks's husband, Charlie, arrived and tried to reclaim it. He was unable to prove the bag was his and the security guard refused to release it.

Instead, it is understood that the security guard called the police. In less than half an hour, two marked police cars and an unmarked forensics car are said to have arrived at the scene.

Very suspicious. Sounds like these got dumped, then her husband got rumbled.

Corruption is rife.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am certain that there is a reasonable explanation for this!! Ill watch Fox they will explain it all and I will report back.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

New world order is an idea that can be implemented in different ways. Controlling earths population through a police state, wars and false information however, will always fail and always has. It is the mark of an empire in its last evolutionary stages. It amazes me how certain people with the wealth and power available to them, keep banging their heads against the same brick wall. Even elementary level history books show that their actions are futile...

The so called TPTB are rather the powers that were. They are mere criminals and awful social engineers. Hopefully
their actions will be brought to the light soon enough so that the rest of us can move on.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frostmore
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

New world order is an idea that can be implemented in different ways. Controlling earths population through a police state, wars and false information however, will always fail and always has. It is the mark of an empire in its last evolutionary stages. It amazes me how certain people with the wealth and power available to them, keep banging their heads against the same brick wall. Even elementary level history books show that their actions are futile...

The so called TPTB are rather the powers that were. They are mere criminals and awful social engineers. Hopefully
their actions will be brought to the light soon enough so that the rest of us can move on.

Put quite nicely thanks makes total sense as I had been asking myself many of the same questions such as why with all of the money/power available to these "people" do we continue to see implosions as a result of stupid mistakes. Thanks for posting

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join