It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten JFK Assassination tapes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yon34

I thought it was common knowledge that he was killed cause he tried to give the U.S.A.'s military complexe over to the U.N.
edit on 22-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen
[more

He had many enemies with the motive,skill and organization to do him in and not get caught.

Interesting how we keep avoiding the issue.

edit on 22-7-2011 by yon34 because: 2nd thought

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by yon34

Originally posted by yon34
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aba2ea4b4fb.gif[/atsimg]

I'm no scientist. but the right ear is moving down and to the right, away from Jackie.
edit on 20-7-2011 by yon34 because: clarification

edit on 20-7-2011 by yon34 because: correction

Look at the evidence(head moving to the right - followed by recoil) and explain the flash on 313 instead of ignoring because it doesn't fit the grassy knoll(fire cracker) scenario. As to producing much info, so did the Warren Commission, in order to obfuscate, confuse and provide cover.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hey space.

This may not be the answer you or some others are looking for here but if I was to be completely honest, I don't feel the secret service were "pulled" or anything like that. I really don't.. that's not to say they didn't make mistakes or do things before the assassination that make you think "Hmm, maybe there's something in that", but looking at everything, I'm just not fully convinced yet.

In regards to the assassination: You see, the follow up car with the secret service agents was very close to Kennedy at all times, and when leaving Houston street, the crowds were practically gone. Main street for example was absolutely filled with people on both sides and it's here that the agents are out protecting the president as seen in other films. But, upon entering Elm street from Houston (Houston coming from Main), there's very few people on the street, and even now, the SS agents are still very close by.

The agents often stood on the follow up car instead of walking alongside Kennedy at all times also. So, the fact we see them doing it on Elm when we've seen them do it again and again leading up to that position, well, I didn't see it as a particularly odd action.

That's just my view on that though. We really mustn't forget the stories of the actions of the agents the night before though.. which was getting drunk until the early hours of the morning. This, as one would expect, being a huge "No-No" in this field of work. Why they chose to do this, who knows, but it was clearly wrong and I'm personally baffled by it.

I do not doubt your honesty in any way my friend.

I personally find that standdown order still quite remarkable and also because that decision was if I am correct made when the motorcade did started its journey and they could not have known where exactly there would be crowds or very few people on the street.
So I think that it is not unthinkable that the secret service man in charge who ordered especially those men who would protect JFK‘s back on the left and right side to leave their very important position knowing that there was an assassination attempt on its way and exactly where it would be done and that it would be done from behind JFK.
I find those stories that those agents were getting drunk the night before until the early hours of the morning very hard to believe.

After looking many times to this very clear stabilized Zapruder Quicktime film, see link below, it looks to me as if the first shot was fired right after the moment they become visible again from behind that board and that it came from behind.
That bullet hit JFK in his neck because his hands are reaching immediately to his throat, and it looks clear to me that that same bullet also hit Texas Governor John Connally because of his pain reaction .
The second shot came also from behind and hit JFK in his head, and it looks again to me as if also that bullet also hit Texas Governor John Connally.
So because of that, I think it could have been those two bullets who did hit both men at the same time who are the real cause behind that co called magic bullet theory.

NEW,The Zapruder Film stabilized (Quicktime)

You must scroll down to open it.

whatreallyhappened.com...

It’s really quite shocking because it is so clear to see what happened.

How unbelievable shocking must that have been for his wife, Jacqueline.

But it is still all just guessing from my part of course.

I also find this video.

Geüpload door NeilCrouse op 16 mrt 2010

This clip goes into more detail of the Dillard photographs as well as other issues for those who want to check out the information for themselves before commenting on my channel with opinion instead of hard refutable evidence.

Absolute Proof of JFK Assassination Conspiracy Part 2.avi

During looking for other videos and information about this so called Single Bullet Theory I find these two video and thought you could find it interesting.

Geüpload door smithnya op 25 jul 2009

Firm (Anatomical Surrogates Technology) sets out to test whether the single bullet theory, as laid out in the Warren Commission Report and the HSCA report, is indeed feasible and correct.

JFK Asassination Magic Bullet Test (Part 1)

JFK Asassination Magic Bullet Test (Part 2)

edit on 22/7/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yon34

Sigh once again..

Treat me with some respect and talk to me like an adult (instead of claiming I'm avoiding things or that I'm purposefully withholding information), and then I'll reply back to you in the same manner. Until then, I'm doing nothing but wasting my time with you..

Oh, Btw, if you want some evidence.. try looking at the effect on Kennedy after 313. Focusing on just that frame on this issue obviously isn't helping you find any truths here. I thought you would've realized this already but I guess not.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The news media and other major information services work very hard to put forth false information/propaganda,and we're just supposed to stay mesmerized and take their word for it. Why are you any different?. I am presenting evidence that to my knowledge has never been openly discussed anywhere and is not having any success here.either due primarily to your efforts, that includes insulting language along with refusal to honestly examine this evidence. Therefore your motive is as suspect as any of the others who have tried for almost 50 years to get others to ignore the hard evidence, with the single most important piece being frame 313 . I've had my say. Maybe some others with integrity will run with it in spite of efforts to obfuscate and ridicule. And if this nation is still around in 2038 or whenever it is that the National Archive vaults will be opened, maybe we'll be able to get a look at some of the real hard evidence if it hasn't been "lost".

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I personally find that standdown order still quite remarkable and also because that decision was if I am correct made when the motorcade did started its journey and they could not have known where exactly there would be crowds or very few people on the street.

The thing is, they had at least 2 motorcycles way ahead of the actual motorcade route - this mentioned in the recent Moorman interview for example and this is what I'll source also (although I don't have the actual time where she said this I'm afraid). I believe the motorcycles actually past Dealey plaza, and were travelling ahead of the entire motorcade, around 15 minutes ahead although my memory may be wrong here.

The secret service men were standing down along the entire route up to that point as well which is one of the primary reasons why I don't feel them doing it in Dealey plaza itself was "suspicious" in any way. They physically couldn't be alongside Kennedy at all times as well I imagine. It is a long route after all and they can't be running along side the entire way thus why they stand on the side of the follow-up car.

November 22nd isn't, as far as I'm aware, the only this time occurred also - again why I don't feel this was suspicious.

I find those stories that those agents were getting drunk the night before until the early hours of the morning very hard to believe.

I agree, it is quite hard to believe but this is now widely accepted as a fact unfortunately - they did go out drinking the night before the assassination.

it looks to me as if the first shot was fired right after the moment they become visible again from behind that board and that it came from behind.

This is when the first shot struck I believe (witnesses report hearing "noises" which are suspected to be our previous shots though). In regards to Connolly, well, again I agree. In fact, the magic bullet theory, to me, does actually seem quite plausible. When taking everything into consideration anyway.

I'm writing up a thread about this which I'll post in the future to show why I believe it's plausible (although I finally found work today so I have very little time to work on it or any other thread at the moment). The bullet which struck JFK in the head however, well, to me, that seems to have come from the grassy knoll - a location where many of the witnesses suspected. The witnesses at the time of the assassination being the most credible piece of evidence we have here.

Witnesses from all angles suspected this location, and some (such as Holland and Bowers) report seeing smoke and a flash of light - potentially from a gun. Looking at the way in which Kennedy reacted, again, this gives us reason to believe a shot from the right or front right occurred as he falls back and to his left.

Btw, although I do believe the Magic Bullet theory.. what you just posted has been debunked, and debunked by my favorite JFK researcher at the moment. Please see this video to see what I mean.

A shot from the third floor Dal-Tex building seems like a much more plausible shooting trajectory. Again, I'm writing up a thread on this..

edit on 22-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Now my question is, why in the world would the doctors in the ER try to give JFK a Tracheotomy when he was just shot in the head presumably fataly?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wayahwolfsbane

when he was just shot in the head

JFK Suffered 2 main separate wounds. One was, as you rightly say, the head shot. And the other, this being the first wound sustained, was to his upper back around here, exiting through his throat and striking Governor Connolly (The trajectory points to the third floor Dal-Tex building as opposed to the TSDB, imo):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e472cd0a3e2.gif[/atsimg]

We can also see JFK reacting to this shot in the famous Zapruder film as shown here in frame 235:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc15c791b87c.jpg[/atsimg]

The first wound is also commonly discussed in the "Single Bullet Theory".

edit on 22-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
www.famousinterview.ca...

I read The Texas Connection years ago ... it is a fascinating book. Explains LBJ's rise to power in Texas ... not a nice man!

Also, Jackie Kennedy Onassis left a letter to be opened 25(?) years after her death. Wouldn't you like to read that letter?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

Wouldn't you like to read that letter?

I've never heard about this letter before.. can you shed some more light on it or provide a link please? I'm interested now.

And I agree - LBJ certainly was not a nice man to say the least. Such a shame JFK had to die when he did as LBJ was on his way out anyway..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I'll see if I can find some info about the letter. I heard about it on the news right after her death.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was way off base ... it's 60 years!

www.uncg.edu...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Btw, although I do believe the Magic Bullet theory..

Is this an ABC News website?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayahwolfsbane
Now my question is, why in the world would the doctors in the ER try to give JFK a Tracheotomy when he was just shot in the head presumably fataly?

Yeah, with half his brain missing you'd think he was DOA.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yon34

What's that supposed to mean?

Yeah, with half his brain missing you'd think he was DOA.

They didn't know the full extent of his injuries at the time - just that he suffered a gunshot wound to the head and throat. And they had to work on both injuries in case he could be stabalized. After all, they can't work on just the head injury in the vague chance he could be stabalized only to have him go onto die from the neglected wound, and vise versa.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by yon34

What's that supposed to mean?

You don't really want me to say it. You wouldn't like it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yon34

Oh.. I assume it was yet another insult.

I guess If one can't debate they have to resort to such cheap tactics.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I was perusing some images about the assassination and L.B.J and came across
the image of the famous 'wink'
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b554d069538.jpg[/atsimg]

Without advertising the book in the link below:

L.B.J's envelope...

... there's a piece that made my 'BIAD' wig ripple!

McClellan writes in his book that in a 1961 meeting on Johnson's ranch outside Johnson City, Texas,
Johnson gave Clark a document that may have helped the assassin:
"Johnson suddenly let Clark go. `That envelope in the car,' he said quietly, almost an afterthought, `is yours.'

Stepping toward the car, he muttered, `Put it to good use.' He turned, putting his arms across Clark's
shoulders, pulling him along, (and) the two walked toward the convertible.

"As they drove back to the ranch, Clark opened the envelope. It contained the policy manual for
protection of the president."

Barry Bishop, senior shareholder of Clark's former law firm, defended the attorney.
McClellan's theory is "absurd," Bishop said over the phone.
"Mr. Clark was a big supporter of Mr. Kennedy.
The day that President Kennedy was assassinated, there was going to a be a dinner that evening
in Texas. Mr. Clark was a co-sponsor of that dinner."

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

yon34 said: Look at the evidence(head moving to the right - followed by recoil) and explain the flash on 313 instead of ignoring because it doesn't fit the grassy knoll(fire cracker) scenario. As to producing much info, so did the Warren Commission, in order to obfuscate, confuse and provide cover.

Sorry but I've seen that film hundreds of times and I don't see his head turning to the right. The theory of the shot coming from the left front is weak at best, the Post Office at the time of the shot is almost 90 degrees to his left and to the front is the triple underpass which was too open for a shooter to be placed there. The dashed lines on the photo is actually brain and skull material flying up from his head and there is no way that the film captures a supersonic bullet in mid-flight.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join