It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten JFK Assassination tapes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Well, the HSCA concluded it was him and they're very credible sources. It was also Jim Garrison's 2nd major investigation into the case so I'm sure he knew what he was talking about.

Billy also places himself in that position, not forgetting that he fits the person in the picture perfectly. More so than Oswald anyway as not a single witness on the steps places Oswald here, instead, Billy..

In my opinion, Oswald never even left the 2nd floor lunchroom.

EDIT: In regards to the mugshot: Everyone who fit the description they had given out of Oswald was arrested. Since Billy was even working in the same building as him, It's no surprise he was taken in. Oh, and he certainly wasn't the only one.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
RA, your threads on the JFK matter truly rate a "must read".

The JFK assassination is what got me headed down the road of conspiracy theory and every time I read a thread by you my knowledge, and skepticism, grows exponentially.

Please keep this information coming.

You are better than any Warren Commission. And much more believable...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Please keep this information coming.

Thanks for the kind words and trust me, there's a ton of "interesting" information coming out of this case. I think the only way I'll stop discussing It is when the day comes that I can't talk anymore.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The perspective between the still photograph and the video footage seem to be quite different angles. It's possible that the...whatever that was in the film...was obscured by trees and such in the picture. In fact, it looks a lot like that's what's up.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

It's possible that the...whatever that was in the film...was obscured by trees and such in the picture.

From this I assume you're talking about the Nix film. And I think it's quite obvious, but no, no "anything" was obscured. What we're quite obviously seeing, with help from the Mark Bell film, is nothing but the result of pareidolia.

Here are the two images again:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9d1c447ae9d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/760b7fa7bf4b.jpg[/atsimg]

The light from the break in the trees gives the illusion of "something" or "someone" being here, but that's all it is.. an illusion. Something we can now see by looking at that second picture. After all, do you really think a shooter is going to stand in plain view? Do you really think he'll stay in that position after the assassination has taken place? Because if you believe a shooter is here.. that's what you're saying.

And you might want to look at the Moorman photo once again - It proves there was no shooter here.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Awesome work RA , and you put it together in a way that is very straight forward and easy to follow. I find it interesting as well that it is someone from the UK who has opened my eyes to all the stories behind the stories,on this topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I also was not aware there were so many films.

It is a great thread and lots of information about that dreadful moment in history.

However...

The real question is who was behind what happened that day.

I talked with LBJ's chopper pilot in the early 1990's and he told me he had never given an interview to the press although he had been asked many times. I asked him why.. and his reply was "I wanted to stay alive". He told
me LBJ hated the entire Kennedy family and that the comments he heard constantly about them by LBJ were "unbelievable". When I told him I thought LBJ was behind the assassination, he clammed up and ended the conversation.

I am totally convinced that LBJ and GHWBush (who was a CIA contractor at the time of the assassination working as a front company involved in the Bay of Pigs fiasco) conspired to get rid of Kennedy. I suspect
that someday I will be proven to be correct.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I dont see the logic, so many easy places he could been shot, why just there? I came to a conclusion that he, they faked his death but if not, the shot came from the trunk of the car.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Rising Against -your JFK threads are amazing. I totally admit to knowing nothing about this situation before I discovered your research here. Thank you very much. I feel a strong desire to learn more on this topic, due to your fastidious work.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

I feel a strong desire to learn more on this topic, due to your fastidious work.

That's seriously awesome! And I really do hope you decide to look into this case a bit further. It's such a fascinating one, and believe me, It's certainly worth learning about.

Glad I was able to peak your interest here!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What an OUTSTANDING post!! I never knew there were this many films. Thank you so much. This is sure going to cause me some serious reading and review over the next several days.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Great post, I appreciate this. The JFK assassination by the US government reminds me a lot of the assassination of Olof Palme by Swedish Police. I hope people like this will pay the biggest price and that is to burn in hell for eternity for plotting against these people. Dirty conspiracies. WTC, JFK, Olof Palme...etc etc. Humanity will go under if we don't stand up for what is right and what is pure. Don't let them take us under. Keep searching for the truth and spread the truth.

Great thread. More people like you please!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
To the OP you did a fantastic job with this thread SnF for you. Have you seen the alleged video breakdown of the Zaprauder film, that supposudly shows the driver Bill Greer shooting Jfk?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

ATS needs a hall of fame forum or something for posts such as this. Your thread is a very good piece of information for those just now delving into the JFK conspiracy. I have never given much thought to the JFK conspiracy as there is simply not much time in the day to ponder it. I do appreciate you putting the information together in a very understandable fashion.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I also believe that LBJ and Bush The Older were involved in John's assassination.

There were probably 3 shooters. Oswald was one of the shooters who took the fall.

Bush The Older made his career on that one gunman bust.

But the video of John's murder proves he was shot from different angles.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Bravo Rising Against...Bravo!

*Delivers the mandatory Star and Flag for such an effort.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Re the Altgens photo: - I'm not disputing that it is Bill Lovelady on the steps of the Book Depository, it just strikes me as odd and possibly significant that the security men on the car's running board are looking straight at him.
They are on a moving car supposedly looking out for any security threats, which you might be forgiven for thinking would mean they shifted their gaze as soon as they had mentally eliminated the object of their attention - so why are they both looking at a man seated on the Book Depository steps? Who just so happens to look an awful lot like Oswald, even if it is not actually him?
Are they thinking ' What's he doing there '?
edit on 17-7-2011 by Bigfoot73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am just floored by the amount information in this thread. I've been following the Kennedy assassination, albeit loosely, for almost 30 years and I never knew about half of these films. Keep us educated, brother. S&F.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just watch the whole story on James Files....try youtube or the likes, it's like 2hrs long and it's pretty strong stuff, he claims to have taken the head shot on JFK and super convincing so who knows

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Good thread. I had known there was more than the Zapruder film but had no idea there were so many, even if some are less than great quality and missed the actual shots.

It would be nice if someday we have actual proof of what happened that day but I fear we will never get to the truth. TPTB have long reaching arms and have muddied the waters so much that it's anybodys guess today. I saw a recent American Heritage that supposedly had proof that the Cubans were behind it. IMO it was all bunk but what do I know. It seemed like they were reaching for that conclusion.I have a hard time beleiving that Castro had anything to do with it, as that seems to be a really stupid thing to do, what with us only 90 miles away or so, we would have messed them up pretty badly I'd think and I doubt that Castro and his people had the resources to hide this for this long.

Meh, it were probably leprechauns. Hell, that makes nearly as much sense as most theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join