It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Messiah of Love

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Another stupid thread here, to only distract us from important issues. The annunaki guy is an idiot but everyone else is falling for his stupidity to even try to communicate (regardless if your correct in insulting the moron) and try to convince an idiot that he's dumb,weird and a waste of flesh.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Another stupid thread here, to only distract us from important issues. The annunaki guy is an idiot but everyone else is falling for his stupidity to even try to communicate (regardless if your correct in insulting the moron) and try to convince an idiot that he's dumb,weird and a waste of flesh.

Dillys just not feeling the love ! Hey it was a slow sunday and there's no law against having a bit of fun is there ?
edit on 17-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: missed an ' out

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

nakiannunaki,

Thank you for your message of love.
I am animated by love. We are already connected. Peace.

I wish to comment in general:

It seems to me that most folks have love in them, but we all show it in different ways.
In this it seems to me all folks are connected to one another. If people acknowledged love as a universal, binding condition and lived it out through peace rather than war, I think we'd all be better off. More hugs, no slugs.

I have enjoyed periods of transcendence in my 58 years on this planet. Some incidents came by way of trauma. Some occurred spontaneously in the presence of natural beauty. Pharmaceutical as well as natural substances induced this state of mind. Deep meditation and self-examination led to the most sublime revelations of love as actual being. In such a state I felt compelled to share the importance of love, to the point I felt my own personality fused with love itself. Love, not I, was speaking for a while.

There's no debating the ever-shifting consciousness of the human mind; I do not live in a transcendent state. I think it would be a sad existence, though, if we never had at least one moment of love so great it was literally overwhelming. Luckily, most of us have had that feeling. The first love, the newborn, the weathered storms, the length of years and memories that lift you out of yourself to the time when.... Not to mention the incredible world around us, natural and not, and all it offers.

Some folk become devoted to transcendent love. Devotion becomes identification to share the great insight with others. In Anglo culture, introduction of a messiah certainly gains the attention of others as a catalyzing element and challenge.

The lure of the transcendent is hard for me to resist. I'd like to hear more from the Messiah of Love.

Ramose

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

edit on 17-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramose

Many thanks for your contribution and for being so open with your feelings of love.
I understand you have experienced many struggles in your life and that has made you compassionate and given you the empathy to meet and bond with me in the astral.
What we as humanity seldom recognise is that suffering is our greatest teacher.
We may suffer individually or as a collective because of the uneven distribution of energy in the world around us.
There are those of us in this world that have been conditioned to become takers when it is all of our true destined natures to be givers.
This causes the world around us to be unbalanced. Because of this you, being a giver have had to take upon yourself the karma output into this world by the takers. It is in sisters like you that humanity's greatest strengths lie. Remember that it all fades when we exit this world. All the chains come off. All the stress is released. All the weight is shed and we soar weightlessly. Your life is not in vain, your struggles are not forgotten and your suffering is never alone. I am there with you at every turn. My spirit is connected to you in this world and the next. I love you now, have always loved you and always will love you. Peace be with you my strong and courageous sister.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have to be honest, I seriously expected to see your thread and have it say things about hugging trees and tie-dye. The title just gave me that imagery.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
love avariciously flows pon me

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
I am the Messiah of Love and I am here to build a connection with you all so you can cross over and feel the love of your birth right.

You mean foreskin right?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Me?

2nd line...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
i am that i am 33

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
OP, you got it wrong buddy. I'm the Messiah of Love

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Are you the person that keeps driving past my house in the large windowless van that has "free candy" spray painted on the side? Wait a sec, i love candy!! Stop and come in!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Wonderful ! I'll add you to my forthcoming encyclopaedia of new " Messiahs ", " Attention seekers " ," Alien abductees " and " The end is nigh " predictors. It's going to be a weighty tome ! Do I put you under " M " for Messiah ?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
hey you tricked me...you didnt have candy

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
hello again, i want to have a convo with you, please pm me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join