It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Messiah of Love

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by caladonea

Seek me in each of your religions and there you shall find me.

How did you arrive at the conclusion...that your are the (messiah of each religion)? What is your life like? What do you do?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Thankyou. you seem to have good intentions.
It is a big thing to ask of people to practice unconditional love and it is a message that needs to reach the athiest of this world as they dont really have a pressident for the concept like (for example) christians do.
But if i could humbly make a suggestion: People are far more likely to pay heed to such a concept if the delivery is not evangellical, ie: more widely approachable.
Maybe you are a nutbar, I don't know. But what i do know is the philosophy is sound, your not the first or even the millionth to express such sentiments nor will you be the last (apocalypts notwithstading) so best wishes with your goals.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by pplrnuts

My love is free to man and leprechaun alike and especially to those brothers and sisters of ours who love those very special lucky charms.

The next time you or your people eat a bowl of lucky charms please do so knowing that my love is with you throughout the duration of your eating of lucky charms.

Well alright!!!

We the Leprechauns thank you Messiah of Love.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

When our creator speaks through us and we feel his presence in us it is unquestionable.
There is simply a knowing or to be more specific a being.

This in part is how I came to know of my destiny as the Messiah of love.

At present my life is much like the life of your average 35 year old man. It has ups and it has downs. The ebbs and flows of the challenges in life which test you continually.

At present I am not working but I will be working with young children over the summer holidays which I am very much looking forward to.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

When our creator speaks through us and we feel his presence in us it is unquestionable.
There is simply a knowing or to be more specific a being.

This in part is how I came to know of my destiny as the Messiah of love.

At present my life is much like the life of your average 35 year old man. It has ups and it has downs. The ebbs and flows of the challenges in life which test you continually.

At present I am not working but I will be working with young children over the summer holidays which I am very much looking forward to.

Thanks for answering my questions....what type of work with children? A summer camp?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I will be working in a museum for children.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Can you hook a brother up? I haven't had any love in 10 years.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hoo Rah. Duumbass.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
A (messiah)...is..."...a redeemer figure expected or foretold in one form or another by a religion"

Who were you foretold by?

messiah Look up messiah at Dictionary.com c.1300, Messias, from L.L. Messias, from Gk. Messias, from Aramaic meshiha and Heb. mashiah "anointed" (of the Lord), from mashah "anoint." This is the word rendered in Septuagint as Gk. Khristos (see Christ). In O.T. prophetic writing, it was used of an expected deliverer of the Jewish nation. The modern English form represents an attempt to make the word look more Hebrew, and dates from the Geneva Bible (1560). Transferred sense of "an expected liberator or savior of a captive people" is attested from 1660s.

anoint Look up anoint at Dictionary.com c.1300 (implied in anointing), from O.Fr. enoint "smeared on," pp. of enoindre "smear on," from L. inunguere "to anoint," from in- "on" + unguere "to smear" (see unguent). Originally in reference to grease or oil smeared on for medicinal purposes; its use in the Coverdale Bible in reference to Christ (cf. The Lord's Anointed, see chrism) has spiritualized the word. Related: Annointed; annointing.

I just find it interesting what messiah actually means. You know how many people are "anointed" everyday? I don't, but I'm sure it's well into the billions who are anointed day after day with some sort of oil derivative be it lotion or perfume or even essential oils. We anoint our head almost everyday with shampoo and conditioner and the likes. We anoint our bodies with perfume. We anoint our bodies with medicines. We anoint all day long...

Anyway, peace to the Anointing of Love. When a man anoints his wife...two flesh literally can become one in a new life...maybe take it for exactly what it means

ltru
edit on 17-7-2011 by letthereaderunderstand because: spelt my sig wrong

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ATS is blessed with another messiah...fantastic.

Man, this place must be very important to the cosmos...soo many prophets, messiahs, ascended beings, beneviolent aliens, etc...all come and talk to us conspiracy theorists.

I am honored to be a member here. I wonder if Jesus will show up when he returns? and...more importantly, will his introduction thread get over 1000 flags. (would he become a mod?)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
OK Mess... Since you are "love" I'm sure you won't mind my affectionate nick name for you... "Mess" right?

It's OK, I do not require a response from you. Just wanted to thank you for leaving your indellible mark on us right about now... "Mess"

As for me and my house... we serve The Almighty... (sorry Obama.. this is NOT your thread either)

Anyway, Mess.. Hope you respond. If not, just wanted to let you know that ALL of ATS is watching your response or lack thereof.

We wouldn't want ATS to think that you don't care about us, would we... Mess?

Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ATS is blessed with another messiah...fantastic.

Man, this place must be very important to the cosmos...soo many prophets, messiahs, ascended beings, beneviolent aliens, etc...all come and talk to us conspiracy theorists.

I am honored to be a member here. I wonder if Jesus will show up when he returns? and...more importantly, will his introduction thread get over 1000 flags. (would he become a mod?)

Rofl, I was thinking the same thing. All of these important prophets and messiahs come here for some reason. ATS is the holiest place on Earth!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

"overstand"???

I thought love was perfect. I guess their is no spell check in love either.

Have you considered being the MESS-iah of comedy? I think you would be more successful at spreading your dogma amongst that realm as opposed to the realm of love.

Yours TRULY...

Luis Cypher the III

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

HEY!

You can cast your lucky charms if you like, but to paraphrase the Bible, "as for me and my house (in San Francisco) I'm koo koo for CO CO Puffs.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja

HEY!

You can cast your lucky charms if you like, but to paraphrase the Bible, "as for me and my house (in San Francisco) I'm koo koo for CO CO Puffs.

You must be physic because I was honestly gonna say exactly the same koo-koo for co-co puffs phrase in that post along with the Lucky Charms. Honestly, I kid you not I was thinking of exactly that phrase but decided to just keep it at Lucky Charms. .

Pretty neat.

edit on 17-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Ignore for a moment the claims of messiahdom and answer a simple question: Do you think the OP has a good message?
If you went to see the worlds leading investment broker and at the end of the meeting, (during which he gave sound advice) he claimed to be a giant mutant ferret from the moon, would that make his sound advice any less valuable?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
If you went to see the worlds leading investment broker and at the end of the meeting, (during which he gave sound advice) he claimed to be a giant mutant ferret from the moon, would that make his sound advice any less valuable?

I personally would NOT take investment advice from a giant mutant ferret from the moon. Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I am the Messiah of Love and I am here to build a connection with you all so you can cross over and feel the love of your birth right.

That's not true!!

I AM THE MESSIAH OF LOVE

AND ROCK AND ROLL!!
And Elvis is the Loooooord!!

Follow me and y'all will be saved and come with me to heaven (which is more or less 35 miles east of Las Vegas).

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Perhaps more so to meet on common ground. To establish a foundation built on trust and then to fill that structure upon that foundation with love so that all who reside within feel connected to a source of energy which nurtures and creates a society free of prejudice, judgement and ridicule.

Trust is earned and not something gained on an internet forum. I like your positive vibes, but balancing your false claim and message is a delicate situation.

Exactly! he or she, is going about there servitude to man in a very dramatic but not too far off platform- I believe people are wrong to send there praise to Jesus or Yeshua....as it were he was in fact a real man which has been, by in part, proven through some choice chronological events in Jerusalem. In the book it makes mention of the relationship to the father and creator not that he was the creator-

To make a choice to love everyone is a divine step in the most perfect and best direction so please don't crucify the OP even though he is drunk with grandeur in his own regard.

-Invisible Crown-

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Another stupid thread here, to only distract us from important issues. The annunaki guy is an idiot but everyone else is falling for his stupidity to even try to communicate (regardless if your correct in insulting the moron) and try to convince an idiot that he's dumb,weird and a waste of flesh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join