It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Messiah of Love

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am the Messiah of Love and I am here to build a connection with you all so you can cross over and feel the love of your birth right.

I will only engage with the serious and the respectful. If I do not reply to you please think about your post and re-word it in a way you feel I may be compelled to respond.

Love to you all my brothers and sisters, my earth family.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why do you wish to build a connection with me?

So I can cross over and feel the love of my birth right.

Weird.
edit on 17-7-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
your not the Messiah, youre a very naughty boy.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Guess i picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Can I be the Messiah of lust?
Or even the messiah or freaky women?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Can I be the Messiah of lust?
Or even the messiah or freaky women?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Being a false Christ can lead to a hairy situation after you die.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Since you are the messiah, you know I am typing this. As a demonstration, define this parable in the next 5 minutes. I'll be waiting:

(8) And he said, "The man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of small fish. Among them the wise fisherman found a fine large fish. He threw all the small fish back into the sea and chose the large fish without difficulty. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
I am the Messiah of Love and I am here to build a connection with you all so you can cross over and feel the love of your birth right.

I will only engage with the serious and the respectful. If I do not reply to you please think about your post and re-word it in a way you feel I may be compelled to respond.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Time is up oh false one:

The man is an Eastern reference to a person rightly dividing truth from the seven laws of Hermeneutics. He catches the small truths until he finally realizes the central truth from the journey. He throws the small truths back and keeps the larger as he continues. This is perspective as awareness expands.

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Since you are the messiah, you know I am typing this. As a demonstration, define this parable in the next 5 minutes. I'll be waiting:

(8) And he said, "The man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of small fish. Among them the wise fisherman found a fine large fish. He threw all the small fish back into the sea and chose the large fish without difficulty. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

So that I can prove I am proficient in the art of Google searching?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No, to prove you are the messiah of love. Duhhhh.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The Messiah of Love , Is that a Fragrance

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I assumed you would not need Google to define your own words. Nice try. God's law of love is the big fish. You are not even a small fish by comparison. False Christs are on their own. You can save yourself, right?

edit on 17-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

To be able to Google search an answer to a question which in itself has as many parables as humanity has opinions is not proof of ones viability as a Messiah of love, is it?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

To be able to Google search an answer to a question which in itself has as many parables as humanity has opinions is not proof of ones viability as a Messiah of love, is it?

Exactly. No proof.
Why do you feel the need to pretend you are the messiah?!
Do your parents ignore you?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wrong answer. Do not test God is the correct response:

Deuteronomy 6:16

16 Do not test the LORD your God as you did at Massah.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Thats a pretty massive statement to make and you could be forgiven for being a little sceptical.
Am i required to accept this purely on faith because such an act could easily lead the innocent astray.
I will listen to you but please understand that i will be exercising my free will on any message you have to give.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Perhaps more so to meet on common ground. To establish a foundation built on trust and then to fill that structure upon that foundation with love so that all who reside within feel connected to a source of energy which nurtures and creates a society free of prejudice, judgement and ridicule.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure ATS is the best place to come out as the messiah of love, there's an awful lot of cynics on here. Just try it in the real world and see if it catches on. Maybe try a smaller role first like the Messiah of sentimentality or Messiah of finding lost socks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join