It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Trek Researchs Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Anybody who is into Star Trek should enjoy this, I have to give it to Ron Paul supporters they are clever at getting the message out even to science fiction fans.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

All i can say is Wow. He has the best ads ever.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Good find.
Bravo.

Not much room to comment so the thread may die

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Last election cycle saw many inventive homemade ads like this, I anticipate that there will be many more in the future. Some are good and some stink, but some people at least try to be creative and innovative.

Opps never saw the other thread : (
edit on 17-7-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
As a Canadian, I have never even thought of giving up my citizenship to be an American as many have done for work, family etc.

If I could be an American Citizen for one moment in time, it would be at a voting station as I registered my vote for Ron Paul.

Great video...thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Last election cycle saw many inventive homemade ads like this, I anticipate that there will be many more in the future. Some are good and some stink, but some people at least try to be creative and innovative.

I agree that there will be many more and I think it will change things a bit. It used to cost a lot of money to make good ads, and now anybody with computer access and a youtube account can have their message heard. Instead of money being the regulating factor, now it is popularity. The more popular an ad is, the more people it will reach, (as opposed to more money = more air time). I wonder if this will allow third party politicians to build up a larger base of supporters, or if politics won't really change as a result.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Another Star Trek clip

It is going to be a fun and interesting election cycle for these.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join