It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Indian Elder explains why America is DOOMED

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
If he really believes what's in his message than his people should quit whining about how they got kicked off their land.

Things change

That this is happening today is also no prob for you?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have been in contact with a member of the Hopi Crow Clan, who have been releasing information on the coming of the Fifth World to the (fourth) world now for about 6 years. What has not been told to the masses is that the Great Purification that will precede the Fifth World entails the "migration of the planets" LITERALLY. At the precise time, ALL the planets jump FORWARD ONE ORBIT - after releasing (or birthing) their cores. Is this all for real? I guess we may soon find out. The Hopi also speak of a great deception in the coming years - lies around what is actually happening to our mother the Earth. We will be told that the Earth is coming to an end and that we must evacuate her - in hugh motherships - I know it sounds crazy but then television would have been seen as a spirit possession two centuries ago because of ignorance. According to the Hopi, this great deception has been used in three previous worlds (when the Earth was in the orbits of Saturn (then called Mu), Jupiter (then called Lemuria) and Mars (then and now called Atlantis). There has been a great conflagration each time our Mother the Earth has moved forward one orbit. But the Hopi see the moving toward the centre of the solar system as spiritual evolution. Ultimately we drop the need for physical bodies (in the next world when we move into the orbit of Venus - and have Venusian conditions on the surface of the planet) and then move INTO THE SUN on our spiritual path upwards. Venus and Mercury as soon to do this and we are to assume the mantle of spiritual guardians of this solar system once the Earth settles into the orbit that Venus previously occupied. I realise this sounds like a Asimov novel but just take a few seconds to think about this. Venus has no core or magnetosphere (our moon is it's old core), the great flood mentioned in antiquity happened because at this distance from the Sun, water exists in liquid form and our Mother was flooded after she moved in this current orbit. Anyway, take a read, even if you don't believe the contents of the document, it makes for fascinating reading none the less...

www.dancingawakethefifthworld.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wow, I'm really enjoying reading through this thread, so thanks to everyone who took their time to contribute to it.
All I've ever had to do with Native American culture is the odd bit of jewellery being sold at bike rallies and the Thunderbird shield my mum brought when she moved back to the UK (to ensure I was a proper Brit).

All this is rather compelling, I must say, and I'm gonna have to find out a lot more about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Funny that we in the west have all these big conferences and meetings about the environment and what to do about it. None of these Environmental conferences ever have any representation from Indigenous native tribes people. The people who actually know how to live within their environment.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

If he really believes what's in his message than his people should quit whining about how they got kicked off their land.

Things change

Do you even realize that you are whining yourself? & for what? While i do no NOT agree with you that the great man in the video (may his soul journey well) is whining, there is NO DOUBT in my mind that he has something truly worth whining about.

You on the other hand appear to have nothing brother, but bitterness towards others! I truly hope one day you can feel your heart and find your soul because until then you seem to be a sort of pollution unto this beautiful planet as-well as a pollutant unto the virtual world.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thankyou so much for sharing a view from a truly wise man and what a great message full of truths that he speaks.
These people are and represent the roots and a tree cannot grow without the roots.

It was great to see the video and hear the message, while i have not seen this video before i have seen afew videos of old tribes from latin america saying Exactly the same thing!

I will try to find some of them if i can later.

Also i would like to thank others for there positive input into this thread from just thanks to sharing music from elder tribes and many others.

Be Well

Peace
edit on 18-7-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Things change

Wow.

So you're positing that if he believes his own message, "than" (sic) "his people" should remain silent about losing their land, their way of life, and millions of lives.

I stand in awe of your unbelievably painful non-sequitur and brilliant display of complete ignorance. Few people on this planet have your rare ability to channel the essence of David Duke and Homer Simpson in one jaw dropping sentence -- I tip my cap to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mythos

"Learn to grow something"..lol

I think I'll grow dope in a post appocalyptic world. No law to stop me and Dope will be pure gold in those times..

edit on 7/18/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Things change

Recognizing the fact that all things change is wise.

Reducing an indigenous population to living on a few square miles of land and saying "well things change" is f****d up.

edit on 18-7-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

They, we are doing it today in Brazil to the Indians

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mythos

Part 1 of the series, don't know if it includes the part you refer to but it has some more interviews.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Great thread. I haven't had time to listen to the vids, because I'm at work. But I've studied the Hopi prophecies and find them eeriely accurate. For those who take issue with the fact that the speaker is not Hopi, but Souix, I would suggest they read "Black Elk Speaks." They might come away enlightened.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't see what's so hard to grasp in his message. It's pretty obvious and straight forward. The US was up until recently the most energy demanding nation in the world....We are living beyond our means. As nations begin to follow the US-Western model, they will also begin to compete for the same resources we do. He is speaking of sustainability and while the concept is old, it is one that we have not taken seriously until now, although now it may be too late.
edit on 18-7-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
Thanks a lot for posting this i watched it a while back but could never find it again, when he mentions that the Natives have it in their prophecies that they will see America come and go kinda relates to whats happening now with Americas economy falling.

I respect the American Indians. However, remember that the tribes used to war amoung themselves and the mighty Sioux held land (when the settlers arrived) that they took off others after being chased out of the east. In fact, without Spanish horses, the might Sioux would have been nothing.
It's the same wiht most indigenous tribes around the world, they killed each others to the limits of their technology anyway, and whe they gained European weapons, they slaughtered each other even more efficiently.

As to your quote about the falling economy, they thought the world was ending in the 1920's. We only see events based on where we are now and it will always be the same which is why most prophets always fails.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
When I hear someone talk like this I feel it is just common sense not so much prophecy.Also it seems logical.

"All one has to do to perdict the future is study the past",sorry I forgot who said that.

It is also logical to think we will distory our-selves,we do not have the will to change...................never have,again just common sense and logic.

I guess if you thought like I do there would be nothing to post and sites like ATS would be redundant.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Battleline because: Forgot word

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thanks I have seen this documentary many times.

Truly, in my opinion, their ideology(hopi's) and philosophy is the wisest of all. There is so much wisdom and understanding in it. It's a very loving and caring way of looking at life.

Also very fascinating in this documentary when they discuss their history. They talk about the 'peacemaker'. According to them this really happened: some 1000 years ago a stranger appeared and taught them the ways of life. I keep wondering who this might be, did this really happen? Was he an European? A space alien? The Hopi do claim their ancestry from the sky-people I heard. I might be wrong here.

edit on 18-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Things change

Wow.

So you're positing that if he believes his own message, "than" (sic) "his people" should remain silent about losing their land, their way of life, and millions of lives.

I stand in awe of your unbelievably painful non-sequitur and brilliant display of complete ignorance. Few people on this planet have your rare ability to channel the essence of David Duke and Homer Simpson in one jaw dropping sentence -- I tip my cap to you.

Just wanted to let you know. I nearly choked in my tea reading your hilarious comment. Nice one.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gary714
just to let you know there are existing copies on the torrents,I am d/ling now from a torrent site(yeah I know,but only place I could find it)just enter the 5th gate movie torrent into google and their are quite a few copies out there...peace ya'll

Yeah?
You sure its not a video game you're downloading?
Ive looked everywhere, and can usually find most anything..
but cannot find a proper torrent for this.
Its all some video game called "The 5th gate".. Lame.

Can;t find the movie though.

Got a link?

Thanks OP, Powerful , and true words.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Everything in nature always achieves a balance, an equilibrium. Nature in time will react to everything we do. If we are reckless and foolish and cannot control our greed, nature will "correct the problem". If we use up all our water and pollute whats left, we will die. There is no judgement in it, its simply the outcome of our actions. The native people, living close to the earth, see the interrelationships of cause and effect more closely I think. We are like fire I think, we will just burn ourselves out over time. And the Earth may take a couple of million years to heal, but the planet will be just fine.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
Everything in nature always achieves a balance, an equilibrium. Nature in time will react to everything we do. If we are reckless and foolish and cannot control our greed, nature will "correct the problem". If we use up all our water and pollute whats left, we will die. There is no judgement in it, its simply the outcome of our actions. The native people, living close to the earth, see the interrelationships of cause and effect more closely I think. We are like fire I think, we will just burn ourselves out over time. And the Earth may take a couple of million years to heal, but the planet will be just fine.

Absolutely.
The World will not end.
We will not/can not 'wipe out'/destroy the Planet..
Only thing we'll destroy is ourselves.
and if we don't 'fix' things now..
we will soon pass the "point of no return".

I feel that we have not quite crossed that line yet..
and that we can indeed fix things and make things right, i we act.. like Now.
But we are quickly approaching that line.

So..
which is it going to be?

Doesn't really matter, I guess.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join